• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.p.

Nice :thumbsup:  I love the combination of trees and ground cover in "Yet another picture from Kaneta-cho"

kbieniu7

Nice area! Cherry trees looks indeed beatiful, the children playing at the playground from screens 5-8 have the best place ;) What is more, you really nice use FA and diagonal roads, gentle curves and pieces, almost unspotable sometimes, but together create a nice little windy layout :)

I also play ETS2 from time to time, really nice to finally switch from building highways to ride on them  $%Grinno$% And fingers crossed for your thesis! I had the same last years  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: _Michael on May 17, 2017, 10:19:01 AM
What a lovely little area. I certainly love the cherry blossom and that urban power line caught my attention too - great work!
Thank you! about that power line, I try to make it as good as possible as it's a little bit tricky working on it on hilly area...  $%Grinno$%

Quote from: praiodan on May 17, 2017, 10:39:30 AM
:o

What a fabulous composition! There's just so much to discover. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I can't actually say why, but I like picture 17 the most. So serene and yet lively with the little sakura spots.  &apls

Also good luck on progressing with your thesis! I am, too, currently very busy working on mine as well, which pretty much eliminates my chances to play the game. At least, BATing is a little less nerve-racking than building a new plugins folder.  :D
Also nice choice on other games, EU4 and Stellaris in particular (I'm a sucker for Paradox's strategy games! Consider me a CK2 and Victoria 2 crack as well  ;D)
Thanks a lot! I do agree a lot with the amount of details that Neko's mod as well as several other that I use for the level 6 zoom view. I should give credit to them for that picture as it wont be like that without their works.

well SC4 is for relaxing from the hard work in a while as well as several other games atleast for me  ;D ... good luck with yours as well!

Try not to consider me good on those games  $%Grinno$% , well only civ 5 that I'm good actually. in paradox strategy games, I'm not really good at them...

Quote from: Mikey Knox on May 17, 2017, 11:04:14 AM
What Tree Controller are you using or is this all MMP work?
Most of the tree in the last update are from MMP work. I use the ARDEN Seasonal tree controller although I rarely use the god mode in detailing works like this.
Thanks for visiting my MD btw..  :)

Quote from: Vizoria on May 17, 2017, 12:34:45 PM
Good stuff! You got the Japanese suburbs down to a tee.
Thank you for coming!

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on May 17, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
Greaaaat!!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
I love it!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's OK. I would only view an overview of the zone. ;)
Thanks a lot! well I give the overview of one of region that I work in the end of this update...  :)

Quote from: Dantes on May 20, 2017, 05:01:52 AM
So many new updates! All updates so impressive. I need weeks to watch them with enough time. I like your style! Your are an amazing SC4-Player!
Thanks a lot! well let me say that my MD only update recently. It has zero update in last year...

Quote from: c.p. on May 20, 2017, 10:07:39 AM
Nice :thumbsup:  I love the combination of trees and ground cover in "Yet another picture from Kaneta-cho"
Thanks a lot! again, let me give credit to the creator of mods.. also I should give you a credit as well as there a lot of your MMP mod in my MD as well!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: kbieniu7 on May 21, 2017, 05:37:45 AM
Nice area! Cherry trees looks indeed beatiful, the children playing at the playground from screens 5-8 have the best place ;) What is more, you really nice use FA and diagonal roads, gentle curves and pieces, almost unspotable sometimes, but together create a nice little windy layout :)

I also play ETS2 from time to time, really nice to finally switch from building highways to ride on them  $%Grinno$% And fingers crossed for your thesis! I had the same last years  ;D
Thanks a lot! lately I do really like to use the NAM dragable FAR and curves and yeah it do really make something different with what you can get in vanila version in games. Other MDers in the forum also did great things with this feature... so credit to NAM team for their hard work  ;D

ETS 2 is indeed a nice game... you know that I'm a little bit familiar with European major city location and highways thanks to it  :P . Also thanks for the good luck  :)

+=====================+
Yes, we're back into Karasem.... And I know I might repost several area which include in update 39 but this already a little bit updated.

Update 43: Nightfall ~ Evening Stars

Kelan is a District in Meriah Regency located just in south of Border of Meriah. It's bordering with Jatibening City in the east, Meriah in north and Sukamulya District in south. This district with population of 56.234 (2015) include the Airport of Meriah, Kota Meriah International Airport.

location map of Kelan.

Kelan Utara is a subdistrict in Kelan, taken most of northern part of this district

Kelan Utara Interchange of Meriah Outer Ring Road (MORR) south ring.

Kelan Utara consist mainly the middle class suburban area as well as several undeveloped land and even agricultural areas.

Jl H. Solihin (road from west to east) in Kelan Utara.

There are several industrial area in Kelan Utara. mostly minor one.

Industrial area in Kelan Utara.

Jl H. Solihin in Kelan Utara (again)

Sarang Alang, another subdistrict in Kelan. Located just in west of Kelan Utara.

Suburban area in Sarang Alang featuring Jl Sarang Alang.

Jl Sarang Alang actually used to be Airport main access road toward Kota Meriah International Airport before the main expressway access done back in 1983.

Jl Sarang Alang Ramp of Meriah Outer Ring Road (MORR) bound for Airport Main Enterance-Curug

Jl Raya Curug, a major road through Kelan that connecting Jatibening and Curug is one of arterial road of this district as it connect Kelan with Jatibening and Western part of Meriah.

Jl Raya Curug in Sarang Alang.

another picture of Jl Raya Curug in Sarang Alang

With its location just neighboring airport, Buildings in Kelan Utara (Kelan in general) have height restriction.

Jl Raya Curug in Kelan Utara featuring airport gate.

In fact, Kelan Utara Interchange directly located in the north of airport eastern runway. The area in the south of interchange is known for the plane spotters to take nice view of Plane landing

area in the south of Kelan Utara IC

MORR (Meriah Outer Ring Road) is an expressway looping Kota Meriah area. the first phase of southern part which include Kelan-Cipelak built on 1992-1997. In Kelan, this expressway served by 1 interchange (Kelan Utara IC) and 1 junction toward Kelan-Sukasari Feeder Expressway

MORR in Kelan Utara bordering with Kota Meriah International Airport (KMIA) Hangars.

Meriah Outer Ring Road in the east of Kelan Utara IC

Kelan Junction, Kelan-Sukasari Expressway termites with MORR.

MORR in the east of Kelan Junction

The construction of the expressway/highway back in 90s leaving several minor roads that crossed the highway disconnected, leaving the dilemma of major highway project in the dense area like southern Meriah. Although, most of newer highway project in Karasem overcome the situation by building the streets in the side of highway to avoid disconnecting the minor roads by divert them to the nearest crossing.

one of the example of disconnected road by the highway. (image rotated 90 degree)

Meriah government did plan to build the light rail in pararel with the expressway since 2015 in order to fulfill the commuter around the city needs although this plan seems to be shelved for now as the city government focused on expanding Meriah Mass Rapid Transit System (M2RT) which seems more successful to bring more people around city to use public transit.

Closer look in Meriah Outer Ring Road (image rotated 90 degree). the government considered to build the light rail parallel with this highway.

As for the public transit, Kelan at this point dont have any access toward any mass transit, just several routes of city buses and paratransit toward Jatibening or Pemogan. In future, M2RT plan to expand a mass transit system which is a metro toward airport through Kelan.

Jl Raya Curug intersect with Jl Raya Kelan which is the main corridor road in Kelan.

Kelan-Sukasari Expressway is a feeder expressway toward the western coast of Meriah Regency which going through Kelan. although this expressway criticized for having low demand, it built in 2004 toward Kelan Utama IC where it termites at this moment in order to relieve the overcapacity Kelan Utara IC.

Jl Raya Curug Crossed Kelan Sukasari Expressway.

overview of Kelan Utara

overview of Kelan Utara featuring part of airport

Evening shot of Kelan Utara

Jl Raya Curug intersect Jl Raya Kelan at Night

During night this area can be seen from every single flight toward Meriah International Airport clearly as it located directly next toward the airport.

Suburb of Kelan Utara at night 1

Another picture of Kelan Utara Suburban at night

Aside from the commuting residents, MORR also congested with the people rushing toward their evening flight in KMIA

Night Shot of MORR

Night Shot of Kelan Utara IC

also, last image from request, region overview from one of my regions work, Cibebek area (I think this one is the most sane one  :-[ )

+===============================+

a little bit trivial that the Name Kelan is actually taken from a village in south Bali which literally next to the airport as well...

In other hand, I should prepare for annual update about holiday traffic in Karasem now. as it will come within 2-3 weeks...  :-\ so... stay tunes for it  ;D

feyss

Great pictures!

The highway running between the houses is quite well done!

Silur

I like Your "There are several industrial area in Kelan Utara. mostly minor one." - picture.
Good work and Good luck for You :thumbsup: 

kelis

I always been in love with this CJ, I like your japanese region too, but to be honest I enjoy more with Karasem, I have always felt attraction for this kind of cities, inspired by the cities of the South Asia, such as Jakarta and Bangkok but for reason even If I wanted to make my own version of these cities, using this style, at the end I always find it really hard for me... I think you have that touch to create these kind of cities and for that reason I enjoy every time that I come here  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: feyss on June 07, 2017, 02:25:20 AM
Great pictures!

The highway running between the houses is quite well done!
Thank you!  :)

Quote from: Silur on June 07, 2017, 03:11:49 AM
I like Your "There are several industrial area in Kelan Utara. mostly minor one." - picture.
Good work and Good luck for You :thumbsup: 
Thank you! btw the title of the picture is the text right below the picture not the one above. because the one above the picture usually used for the naration.

Quote from: kelis on June 07, 2017, 06:09:05 AM
I always been in love with this CJ, I like your japanese region too, but to be honest I enjoy more with Karasem, I have always felt attraction for this kind of cities, inspired by the cities of the South Asia, such as Jakarta and Bangkok but for reason even If I wanted to make my own version of these cities, using this style, at the end I always find it really hard for me... I think you have that touch to create these kind of cities and for that reason I enjoy every time that I come here  :thumbsup:
Thank you! its almost been 7 years for me from the start of this Southeast Asian Styled cities series which I named it as Karasem. you know what, I find myself rahter hard to make it almost feel like kinda impossible at the start to make this style. but then again, there is a MD back in 2008 that I find my self challenged to create myself the city in the style where I do see everyday. and thats how I try to create it. The hardest part of this type of city is the shortage of plugins on this style...... yeah I underline that since that what suffer me a lot here  :-\ . the possible workaround that I can do is just use the closest looking stuff which I find come from Japanese stuffs and thats not just it, because if I use it directly I find myself the city is way to developed. thats how I start to produce a lot of lots that I never publicly released since the number of dependencies just too many. (you can just ask me if you want btw ;) )
and yeah, I have to say my east asian cities, mostly the suburban one although it might partially inspired by yours I found yours better than mine.
Anyway long reply, thanks a lot for your statement, appreciate it a lot!  :)

Quote from: korver on June 08, 2017, 12:22:40 PM
Another great update. I love the sprawl of the suburbs - you've done a great job getting that organic and realistic look along the sides of the highways. The night scenes are fantastic as well :thumbsup:
Thank you! The suburb of that area really inspired from where I live since its just located outside of main city and it still has several undeveloped areas as it shown in the update. Actually last update (as it suggested by the title) want to be focused at night but I can't find any inspiration for night shot. Later I end up just include it in the update even it just smaller part of it.

+=====================+
I want try to do some news report concept in this update since it might be more suitable in that concept...

Update 45: Pre-Holiday Infrastructure Update June 2017

About 2 weeks before the Ied holiday in Karasem, national government via the minister of Transportation check the infrastructure readiness for the intensive holiday traffic period. From last year holiday period, its been predicted that the number of automobile user for this year period increased by 12.43%.
Every year Karaseman mostly from major metropolitan area like Cibebek and Meriah Metropolitan Area travel back toward their hometown.  As from last year, one of the problem lies in Kedawung Exit of Meriah-Malang Bawah Expressway as there a lot of traffic bounding toward the south.

Expressway network in Western Karasem as in 30 May 2017, the blue one is the operating route while the dashed light green is the planned route. The brown one is Malang Bawah-Purwasari Expressway which currently under construction.

Malang Bawah-Purwasari Expressway is a total 127 km long highway/expressway that currently built to connect the city of Malang Bawah in North Cikulon Province toward Purwasari in Central Cikulon Province. Purwasari itself remains a major destination toward the travelers in holiday homecoming period. Last year the traffic in the National Route 1 in Sumberjati badly jammed due to the high volume from Meriah direction either toward Purwasari or Tanjung Bambu in South. As for 10 June 2017, several section of highway readily to be operated although most of them just functional (as it not in full service) and some just not ready at all to be used in this year holiday travel season.

A Construction Project operational car inspecting Expressway section in Pabean area, Malang Bawah (STA 23+800). The highway section between Malang Bawah with Batusari mainly already asphalted but only 2 lanes northbound instead of full 4 lanes.

With the partial operational of this expressway as functional road hopefully it will distribute the traffic toward Purwasari to use the less used east coast route instead of heavily used west coast route as the expressway will help the connection between both national route. the existing road between Malang Bawah toward Kembengan in East Coast is a less favorable low capacity 2 lane intercity road from Batusari toward Kembengan with rather windy roads because of the hilly nature on this area.

Expressway passing through Nempel Town in Malang Atas Regency near Batusari (STA 34+100).

Current available route (excluding the under construction expressway) toward Purwasari mainly is using National Route 1 from Malang Bawah toward Sumberjati and turn to east using National Route 20 toward Purwasari. This automatically merge the traffic toward Purwasari with traffic toward Tanjung Bambu

Part of expressway done the concrete layer of the road in Tualang Baru, Malang Atas Regency (STA 37+000).

Current progress as for 10 June 2017, the work on the land clearance 99.2% done toward Purwasari, just several part remains problematic while the earthwork mostly done from Malang Bawah toward the border of Central Cikulon Province. Pavement work currently partially done from STA 00+000 in Malang Bawah toward STA 63+390 in Kembengan, while the remaining part still made of base ground layer.

The expressway passing though the forest in Malang Atas Regency (STA 48+300)

Part of the expressway which already paved will be used for the functional road in this holiday season in order to relieve the overly congested national route 1.

Part of expressway on Kembengan Regency (STA 70+400) still on its base dirt layer.

ps, if you want to check how I do the holiday traffic update last year, it actually up but in Indonesian only which can be found in this post:  https://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/577a23cc2e04c8206d8b4568/350/- 
also the 2012 version of this type is in update 28/29 in this thread....

c.p.

Akallan

I love these roads! The story is emerging, the work is great! &apls
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

manga rivotra

It has been a long time since I have commented here ..... all my excuses, because what I see is splendid  &apls &apls &apls.
As others I have a preference for your cities of Southeast Asia, especially the overview like the 2 last of Kelan Utara which are real lessons of urban planning and realism.  :thumbsup:
It's actually vibrant with lives and details !
Excellent choices of textures and use of MMPs for the construction of the highway also.
Clearly I'll be here for the next update.  :popcorn:

feyss

I love that kind of pictures. Great job with the bridge pillars!

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: c.p. on June 11, 2017, 08:19:02 AM
Great construction pics :thumbsup:
Thank you a lot!
Quote from: Akallan on June 11, 2017, 08:26:54 AM
I love these roads! The story is emerging, the work is great! &apls
Thank you a lot!
Quote from: manga rivotra on June 11, 2017, 02:34:23 PM
It has been a long time since I have commented here ..... all my excuses, because what I see is splendid  &apls &apls &apls.
As others I have a preference for your cities of Southeast Asia, especially the overview like the 2 last of Kelan Utara which are real lessons of urban planning and realism.  :thumbsup:
It's actually vibrant with lives and details !
Excellent choices of textures and use of MMPs for the construction of the highway also.
Clearly I'll be here for the next update.  :popcorn:
Welcome back and thank you! well as I said in previous update (or maybe few updates before) I will try to keep balance between both theme as well as trying to supply the mod of Southeast Asian style since the mods in this theme is really lacking  ()sad() . Maybe why everyone prefer my Southeast Asian Style is because those cities made based on my experience while the East Asian Style mostly based on what I know which I havent been there already.... Well TBH I prefer much more to create East Asian at this moment but yeah its kinda lame since I feel it keep same each other.. so I try to balance both anyway and improve as much as I can
Quote from: feyss on June 12, 2017, 08:21:31 AM
I love that kind of pictures. Great job with the bridge pillars!
Thanks a lot as well!
+=====================+
Alright... more news styled update? there might be several same areas from previous updates showed again in this update...

Update 46a: 2017 Holiday Traffic Report

Introduction: As it's 2 days before Eid in Karasem, many people go to their hometown to celebrate ied with their big families. most of the travelers come from major cities like Meriah, Cibebek and Kota Baru toward hometown. as for 2017 prediction from both Cibebek Metropolitan Area and Meriah Metropolitan Area, about 32% of travelers go to Central Cikulon Province (Capital Purwasari), 27% to South Cikulon Province (Capital: Tanjung Bambu), 20% go to Ketapang Province and other places in Northern Island, 18% toward various places in North Cikulon Province (Capital: Meriah) and the rest go to other provinces. The tradition also occurs in other places in Karasem but mostly in Western Karasem which is much more populated than eastern part.

Map of Western Karasem (in case you wondering)

Last year, the peak season for the hometown bound traffic is D-3 of Eid while this year its predicted to be D-2 which is 23/6 due to the national holiday start within this friday. For the anticipation beforehand, National government from Ministry of Transportation and Ministry of Public Works launch additional services such as extra train trip from Major cities stations, ticket discounts, advanced traffic management planning, until the the launching of the functional-only-serviceless-highways. Big Trucks except for fuel, food trucks as well as the minor trucks are banned from the main road in 1 week (21/6-29/6) during the eid holiday season in order to avoid additional congestion in roads.

First report from the air transport report... Although its less preferred due to its price much higher than other modes, air transport passenger from Meriah this year increased by 18.3% as suggested by the number of ticket sold. Today from KMIA (Kota Meriah International Airport), predicted about 130k passanger flew, higher than yesterday number which is 120k.

Next, we go to the Cibebek Raya Station to check the rail transport which is the main station on Cibebek Metropolitan Area. Passengers come with their family few hours before the trains departing, some of them waiting in the front of station as well as the intercity train platform. Today its predicted about 26.129 passenger will depart from this station toward another cities. This afternoon, Minister of Transportation visited the station to check the situation for the Rail based transportation. This year Karasem Railway, national railway company launched the new DMU services toward Tanjung Pojok Port Station which hopefully will fulfill the passenger demand toward Ketapang Area from Cibebek. As for station itself, platform allocation for the Intercity Trains increased by disabling the Kota Baru-Cibebek Line Feeder during the Eid season.

Now the report of road transportation which dominated by the personal motor vehicles like Sedans and SUVs.
First toward the Report from Sumber Rejo Toll Gate of Meriah-Kota Baru Expressway in Kemayoran, North Cikulon Province. Congestion reported about 8km from the toll gate in Meriah direction as well as 5km in Kota Baru direction. in order to relief the congestion, toll road operators, add aditional gate instead of 12 normally available into 15 in single direction. Currently its been advised that the travelers from Cibebek-Kota Baru area who want to go toward Purwasari to use the eastern coast route which is less used than west coast route of Cikulon in order to relief the traffic in Sumberrejo and later Kedawung in Malang Bawah. Meriah-Kota Baru Expressway itself is rather special than other highway/expressway around Karasem where they been used heavily in both direction in this holiday season because its connect 2 major metropolitan area in Karasem which is Kota Baru-Cibebek Metropolitan Area with Meriah Metropolitan Area.

Traffic in Meriah-Kota Baru Expressway near Sumber Rejo IC, which is 2km away west from the toll gate. can be see that cars from Meriah queuing to pay in the toll gate.   

Next we go to Kedawung area which become the worst nuisance on last year holiday season traffic. Kedawung is a town in south of Malang Bawah City, North Cikulon which currently the end of West Cikulon Expressway (currently Meriah-Malang Bawah Expressway) where its used mostly from every traveler from Meriah or even Cibebek who want to travel toward Central and South Cikulon Province. Currently the traffic jam already 23km long toward Malang Bawah JCT, intersection of the unfinished Malang Bawah-Purwasari Expressway which is worse than last year (20km). the traffic itself already 7 hours jammed in this expressway.

Kedawung exit intersection meeting with the National Route 1 as Cikulon West Coast Route.

Main problem of this traffic is the meeting with the national route traffic which is rather congested, the existence of "pasar tumpah" in Kedawung town center as well as the railway crossing nearby the exit. Currently local officers manage the traffic by diverting the traffic from Central Cikulon toward Malang Bawah into the Kedawung Bypass in the west of the city although this solution not a concrete one since the traffic still pretty bad in this area.

Kedawung Bypass in the west of town, currently as one way route.

As for the traffic in national route 1 itself remains rather congested with the high volume and the overcrowded gas station which used as the rest area for the travelers, at grade rail crossing and "pasar tumpah".

Traffic in Lingkar Karangrejo, a road bypassing the town of Karangrejo in Central Cikulon.

Next is the unfinished Meriah-Malang Bawah Expressway which partially opened in order to relieve the traffic in Kedawung. As stated before, this highway is far from finished as it only opened as emergency way in Eid Season this year. This functional-only-serviceless-highway really badly received in safety and other road aspects including its very dusty condition and bumpy roads but remain opened due to high demand on this route. as the result speed in this road is very limited to 40 km/h and this road closed past dawn and the traffic redirected to Malang Bawah-Batusari Main Road (National route 23).

The unfinished expressway with traffic in Peganjuran District, Malang Bawah Regency

Several accident reported in this road. atleast since the opening of this road, its been 4 accident involving the crashed into rollover cars in the side of road. As a result today at 16:28 this expressway closed since Peganjuran IC due to another incident in this road.

Rolled over car in this road around Malang Bawah-Malang Atas Regency border.

Next report is from the Cikopo Area in North Cibebek Regency. Cikopo area previously known as the traffic jam area on every year holiday season for the travelers heading toward Tanjung Pojok port to cross to Ketapang Province. With the completion of Cikopo-Tanjung Pojok section of Cibebek-Tanjung Pojok Expressway in April 2015, the traffic not a major problem in this area except for the toll gate pay.

CIbebek-Tanjung Pojok Expressway near Cikopo IC.

Outside the highway traffic flow well no major congestion as what happened before 2015. Currently the toll gate queue about 2 km from the Cikopo IC.

Queue of Cikopo Toll Gate featuring National Route 1 (as Cibebek-Tanjung Pojok Main Road)

Last, we go to the Tanjung Pojok Port where the travelers toward Ketapang crossing from Cibebek Province. Tanjung pojok port operate additional dock for the car ferry which total currently 6 docks operating in this ferry crossing. as for today the peak, the port crossed about 18,610 cars and buses with total passanger is 167,177 people crossed adding the motorcycle and pedestrian users.

cars waiting for the ferry in Tanjung Pojok.

Thats all for today, a wall of text isnt it? hope you enjoy it :)

Nanami

Was going to post these in update 45 but well i dont for some reason  &sly so let me post it here now....

Meriah-Kota Baru Double Rail is a major project to add additional track of currently single railway between Meriah and Kota Baru. This project initiated since 2004 as part of long term expansion of railway between both cities but due to some priority, the project started since November 2016 and expected to be finished at early 2018. This project involve the construction of second track on the railway between Muara Karang Station in east of Meriah toward Tanjung Duren Station in Kota Baru which about 103km long.

KBM 01 Series DMU passing through the project in Kabupaten Krangan, Cikulon Utara which about 39km east from Muara Karang Station.

Project near Sumber Rejo, Kemayoran

double track done in Sukorejo, Kemayoran. currently the project finished double tracking from Sukorejo toward Tanjung Duren which about 43 km long out of 103 km

in additional of railway, the project also adding additional lane in several station. here in Sukorejo Station, the project add one lane of rail in the south of station.

manga rivotra

Another great double update !  :)
It's a real pleasure to see cities denses and very lush at the same time. The close proximity between houses and paddy fields always creates a very aesthetic contrast.
I like it very much as well as the infrastructure transport stuff in progress.  :thumbsup:
[ Maybe you are already aware, if you want to use more flora MMPs in HD, Flunight made a great pack of coconut and other palm, last year on the Stex ].

Dantes

Fantastic works again !This Meriah-Kota Baru Double Rail sound interesting and it is so fast build!  :o
I like your slums and poor buildings.  &apls :thumbsup:

Do you know this ?

Maloskero - Brazilian Simple Houses and Small Shops
Wallibuk Slum set
Wallibuk South American houses PACK 1.0.0

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30944-south-american-houses-pack/

*hug*

feyss

What an idea to allow people to drive on an unfinished road! Great pictures  :thumbsup:

Akallan

Impressive! The work done is just beautiful, the scenery cut by the roads are magnificent, I love all these cars on the highways, this is really great! My favorite image is that of the big railway station "Stasiun Cibebek Raya", trains, people and the road ahead, everything is full of life! Great, great, great! &apls  :popcorn:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: manga rivotra on June 24, 2017, 06:47:01 AM
Another great double update !  :)
It's a real pleasure to see cities denses and very lush at the same time. The close proximity between houses and paddy fields always creates a very aesthetic contrast.
I like it very much as well as the infrastructure transport stuff in progress.  :thumbsup:
[ Maybe you are already aware, if you want to use more flora MMPs in HD, Flunight made a great pack of coconut and other palm, last year on the Stex ].
Thanks!
already got it. Its pretty nice although I don't really use it that much since it mostly designed for South American not Southeast Asia. but anyway some of South American stuff works pretty well in my cities nevertheless.

Quote from: Dantes on June 24, 2017, 04:49:02 PM
Fantastic works again !This Meriah-Kota Baru Double Rail sound interesting and it is so fast build!  :o
I like your slums and poor buildings.  &apls :thumbsup:

Do you know this ?

Maloskero - Brazilian Simple Houses and Small Shops
Wallibuk Slum set
Wallibuk South American houses PACK 1.0.0

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/30944-south-american-houses-pack/

*hug*
Thanks! its kinda ironic isnt it? we like to see slums and poor stuff in SC4 but in real life, just uhh....
I have all of them and already put them in some of my lots. although part of the package a little bit not suitable with my style but well it works anyway.

Quote from: feyss on June 26, 2017, 03:14:40 AM
What an idea to allow people to drive on an unfinished road! Great pictures  :thumbsup:
The power of holiday traffic!  $%Grinno$% 
nah I mean the opened unfinished highways are actually inspired from real life which is the recently opened for eid traffic Brebes-Semarang Toll Road.
Thanks for the comment anyway.

Quote from: Akallan on June 26, 2017, 11:47:51 AM
Impressive! The work done is just beautiful, the scenery cut by the roads are magnificent, I love all these cars on the highways, this is really great! My favorite image is that of the big railway station "Stasiun Cibebek Raya", trains, people and the road ahead, everything is full of life! Great, great, great! &apls  :popcorn:
Thank you! well it's not really great if you in the traffic  $%Grinno$%
As in real life, the main railway station which serves intercity trains is really crowded near eid here. even the train ticket need to be bought months before if you dont want to left out (out of ticket).

Quote from: korver on June 26, 2017, 12:08:45 PM
Another great set of pictures :) Love the rice paddies/surrounding areas and the unfinished road was done quite nicely!

Also, big congrats on reaching classics, well done! &apls &apls &apls
Thank you a lot!
+--------------------------------------------+
Before on to the update, I have to say that this update actually really out of date if compared to the happening of this in real life which happened last week (June 30) . I do plan to release this update at June 30 but for some reason (mostly my laziness), I end up not doing anything since last week and post it now. . also please note that this update not really done well like 45a/b and 46a as my mood already left this kind of event based update.

Update 46b: 2017 Return Traffic Report

After the the homecoming travels all around the nation, now everyone go back to their daily life city. Like how the hometown bound traffic last week, now the traffic congestion happened inbound major cities like Meriah and Cibebek.

First lets see how the situation in the Gateway toward Cibebek, which is in Cibebek-Tanjung Pojok Expressway. Near the city, people who just come back from Ketapang now heading toward their home again causing a long queue in Krajan Toll Gate, Cibebek which is the main toll gate for this expressway from Cibebek.

Cars queuing for pay toll at Krajan Toll Gate in Cibebek.

Next we go to the area near Sumber Rejo Toll Gate of Meriah-Kota Baru Expressway in Kemayoran, North Cikulon Province. High volume of cars come from both direction either from Meriah or Kota Baru.

Queue of vehicle toward Sumber Rejo Toll Gate.

Up next, Malang Bawah area which is the main issue on last week traffic as Kedawung exit traffic jam reached more than 25km just to get into the main road. In order to relieve the traffic during this "returning" period, Kedawung highway entrance toward Malang Bawah-Meriah Expressway closed when the queue reach longer than Kedawung bypass intersection and the traffic diverted into the city of Malang Bawah where they can get into the highway from Malang Bawah Selatan IC or Malang Bawah Utara IC. As for today, the limit has not been reached as the Kedawung IC still opened for the people from Cikulon Tengah.

Traffic in the south of Kedawung Market in Kedawung town.

The functional emergency highway (Malang Bawah-Purwasari Expressway) opened for the traffic onward Malang Bawah direction since today morning. same with yesterday, car speed limit still 40 kmh in this highway.

"Functional Emergency" Malang Bawah-Purwasari Expressway in Malang Bawah Regency

Last we go toward the Tanjung Pojok area, the ferry port connecting Cibebek Province with Ketapang Province. Today the number of ferry users increased 70% than yesterday and it estimated to be increased again in the peak of return traffic tomorrow (1/7).

Tanjung Pojok Bypass Intersection with the Cibebek-Tanjung Pojok Main road (National Main Road 1)

Dantes

Yes, you have so right! Slums in real are so bad for our community. Bun in Simcity I like this too  :-[ So many cars there! Your districts need more public rail and so stuff!  ;D

Nanami

Quote from: Dantes on July 07, 2017, 12:45:33 PM
Yes, you have so right! Slums in real are so bad for our community. Bun in Simcity I like this too  :-[ So many cars there! Your districts need more public rail and so stuff!  ;D
Thanks for being the one of two likes and the only comment of my previous update  :-[ (as I write this) . Well its all about the difference of perspective RL in general and SC4 as art or something like htat.. well unfortunately most of intercity railway in Cikulon still single tracked (except with the one mentioned in update 25b)

+----------------------------+
Let me honest about what I think about the last update.... Its between that the update is just too terrible because the similarity with previous one that cause people not really interested on it or maybe the whole thing just too normal or too many edits.....

Nakahara EP8: Nojiri-cho, Akashima

This mini-update mostly consist of level 5 zoom for Nojiri-cho (野尻町) in Nishi Ward (西区), Akashima. For more details will be posted later in full Update 23.

Some road in Nojiri-cho, well its just a road nothing special...

Akashima Inner Ring Line (赤島内回り線) a.k.a Kogame Line (港亀線) crossing a road in Nojiri-cho

Akashima Transit (Akaden) Kirishin Line (霧港線) in Nojiri-cho

Nojiri Station. transfer point for Akaden Kirishin Line and Kogame Line. I know the elevated station platform a little bit too short, any idea very welcome.

Kogame Line merging with Tokaido Main Line (Shinkyo to Akashima) and Akashima outer ring line.

Hope you enjoy it!