• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What Time is it?

Started by huzman, June 21, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huzman

I am a little baffled with the time thing. My time is nowhere the time of the posted posts, including mine.
What is the time of SC4D? Based on what. Silly question but it would help me synchronizing the posts.
« Essayez d'apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley

Andreas

Check the timezone settings in your profile under "Modify profile/Look and layout". The SC4D server is US-based, so you have to adjust the timezone offset to your location. For France, that should be "8" right now, and "7" without daylight saving time. The auto-detect link should get it right, but if not, just enter the value manually.
Andreas

huzman

Andreas: Thanks a bunch.
EDIT: How can a silly little thing like the right hour make so much difference?
« Essayez d'apprendre quelque chose sur tout et tout sur quelque chose. »
             « Try to learn something about everything and everything about something »
                          « Trata de aprender algo sobre todo y todo sobre algo »
                                                                                                    — Thomas Henry Huxley