• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dragging Oneway road 90 degree Tight curves

Started by dyoungyn, May 07, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyoungyn

Does anyone know hot to successfully draw and drag out 90 degree Tight curve for one way roads?   

The regular one way road 90 degree normal curve is one tile larger and I hope the tight 90 degree one way road would take up the same foot print as the NAM pre-fab one road curve.

matias93

One-way roads still lack the draggable features that bidirectional roads have. You cannot drag such mini-curve, but there is a ploppable option.

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

dyoungyn

Only if one could be created like with roads ()stsfd()  I was impressed to see that capability with oneway roads for big curves.

Tarkus

The Road variant is planned to receive a draggable variant, and a One-Way Road one will arrive at the same time.  There was some discussion related to it in the general NAM Development thread a few months back.

-Alex

dyoungyn

Thank you Alex.

I am still a little ignorant with the SC4 Devotion Forum's; please forgive me as such.  As I stated earlier, I was very impressed with the draggable capability with the large curves for the one-way roads that I had no idea even existed; thank you so much.