• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zeroing City V.4 - New version of Dukes

Started by Uzil, January 31, 2011, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Awesome pictures  &apls  Always a pleasure to view your city  :thumbsup:

Uzil

nbvc : thanks
rooker1 : thanks, really enjoy of you like it.
Swordmaster : thanks but it's not really a great work, I've made this really fast.
noahclem : thanks, I hope it will always be a pleasure for you to come here.

QuoteNeighborhood very wealthy, Tudor's mansions focuses most luxurious in the city.
Through its streets shaded by oaks, you can wash your limousine or your sports car in one of many automotive service stations near the expressway.
The local private school and is renowned as prospective students of major universities in the country.

(As usual, click on the pictures for watch in high definition)

art128

Beautiful pictures! The one with the snow is well made. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Say whatever you want, I call this great work. I find all the pictures very believable and realistic to the point where I'm almost looking at real footage.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Another great update with very believable pictures.  I really like the style of your city.
Great work.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Applevorous

That is a gorgeous city! I'm very impressed. Do you have a list of all the mods you have installed? I'm new to the mod scene, and only recognize some of them. In particular, what nighttime lights mod is that, how do those houses have so many trees in their yards, and what did you use to border your coasts?

Thanks for any help on my stupid questions. :)

Uzil

Thanks for yours comments  :)

Applevorous ~> I use a lot of mods, for exemple, I use this for the lights, this for my docks and this for the houses.

QuoteReal motorway node in the suburbs, Montana is a quiet and peaceful district, where alternate town houses and typical luxurious residences of the colonial era of the 19th century.
However, do not forget the troubled history of this district.
Indeed, after a work important to the Town Hall and police, this famous place known for its crimes and urban violence, deeply moved to become a middle-class suburb and flirtatious.
The police presence remains important in order to avoid possible returns to violence and crime that have transformed some residences heritage squat or reserves of weapons.

Click here to watch a bonus picture.

Swordmaster

Wonderful! I love suburbs like this.

Cheers
Willy

vortext

Great suburbs indeed and that last bonus pic!  :o  You've got to show more of that CBD soon! (really, you have to  $%Grinno$%)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

RickD

Impressive how you integrated this interchange into the huge suburb. Great work.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Uzil

Thanks for your comments  :)

vortext -> I don't forget, but when it will be finished  ;)

Now, I start a new version of Alderney Island, here is a preview :

Industry Forever...

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Jmouse

Congratulations, Uzil. We're looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us this month

vortext

Congratulations for being OSITM!  &apls

The industrial area looks great, curious to see more of your city this month!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sc-4

Wow , your doing a great job Uzil , this picture Alderney looks great for a industrial area.

Congratulations for you OTSIM :)

Call me Ludo

Swordmaster

Wow, looks fantastic. And congrats!

Cheers
Willy

art128

Congrats on OSITM!

The last picture was really nice!

Props & Texture Catalog

Uzil

Thanks for this reward, it's a great honour for my city and me :)

Here is a new version of Alderney Island, I hope you will like it.

sc-4

I love how you recreated the atmospher of an industrial/low wealth area in all your pictures :)
Awesome Uzil :D

Call me Ludo

art128

Holy.... These street nightlights are bright ! Apart from that, wonderful work! Nice job putting smooth curves along the seawalls.

Props & Texture Catalog