• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zeroing City V.4 - New version of Dukes

Started by Uzil, January 31, 2011, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

Wow, nice city  :thumbsup:
The winter scene impresses me most   &apls
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

noahclem

Awesome job with the video!  &apls &apls  This last update is great too especially that gigantic mosaic! Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Uzil

Thanks for your comments  :)

Far away from the frenetic bustle of the downtown, Hampton is a peninsula very prised by wealthiest inhabitants envious to find the peace or have a beautifull house for holiday in front of the water.
The marina at the tip attracts a lot of tourists who want make a turn of boat in the laguna of the city.

(All pictures are avaible in High Definition 1080p, click on it)

Gayowulf

I love it! Great marina, and fantastic use of Peg's boardwalks. This is now a new addition to my favorite MDs!
Goodness me, it's been a while.
Once upon a (very long) time (ago) I was working on Calidore: A Steampunk Experiment... maybe that will happen again someday.

If you're thinking I used to have a different name on here... I did. It still me!

RickD

Beautiful area. I like it very much.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Uzil

RickD

Argh.  ()sad() I feel with you. Had it happen to me in Santa Barbara twice. I just wait for it to happen to Empire Bay, too.

I wish I could help you but probably can't. Are you sure it is the prop pox and not "just" disappearing props, which can maybe be recovered by cycling through the graphics details settings?
My name is Raphael.

vortext

oh no  &mmm

Somehow I thought this was a thing of the past, due to improper modded props (Maxis props turned into timed props) which would have been corrected. Also, like RickD Raphael says, are you sure you didn't reorganize the plugins folder and accidently left something out? It maybe worthwhile looking into these threads to see if there's change for recovery.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Uzil

Quote from: RickD on May 31, 2012, 06:39:24 AMI wish I could help you but probably can't. Are you sure it is the prop pox and not "just" disappearing props, which can maybe be recovered by cycling through the graphics details settings?

I have my little technique for restore the props on the maps (fully) but it's temporary.

vortext ~> I don't have reorganised my plugins folder recently, but i have deleted dangerous elements in the OWW2 pack of pegasus.

Uzil

(Sorry for DP)

For technical reasons independantes of my desire I've been start a fourth version of my city (and I hope it's the good  $%Grinno$% )

Here is a satellite view of the city (if you have any suggestion about the urbanisation you are welcome !) :
Click here for watch this picture

And for finish this post, a excellent surprise for me :

My first traffic jam without any traffic generator ! (The habitues must understand  ;D)

rooker1

Very nice looking city and it seems that your Sim agree as well. 
Great usage on that highway indeed!!

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

DaveN

I watched the whole thread. You can see a big improvement over the first post, but I still think that you can be very correct. I wonder whether you thought the re lots of supplements you use. This may help you a lot. I had just two weeks working on this project for my state.

Uzil

Quote from: DaveN on June 07, 2012, 04:41:47 PMI wonder whether you thought the re lots of supplements you use. This may help you a lot. I had just two weeks working on this project for my state.

That is to say ? I've a little trouble for follow you, can you be much specific please ?

rooker1 ~> Thanks, but it's very difficult for my sims to use my highway  ;D

For the first pictures of the new version of my city, I'm going to make a short descriptive of the ambitious projects of the mayor :

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on)

QuoteZeroing City must be attractive, living, listening of his inhabitants. It must be easy of go to the work, a  future paradise of the automobile but also a place of choice for everything wants to use the public transports, of leather seats will be present.

QuoteThe city must will have a wide industrial area efficient, doped by a sea front and with a wide railroad capacity and high speed.
The city must will have a energetical independence,
We count much on the nuclear and coal energies to bring us the growth and supporting our needs and if we can, we will export our excedents to nearby cities.

QuoteVarious business activities will allow the city to obtain many economic opportunities and will attract many companies attracted by the dynamism and urban qualification and motivation of his population, who will have accommodations for every budget, from simple flat in an old tower at luxuous villa in Hampton.
The objectives are very ambitious and I hope that the continuation of the project will interest you as long as possible.

noahclem

Version 4 looks awesome  &apls &apls  I really like the elevated RHW and all the neighborhoods look really nice  :thumbsup:

RickD

My name is Raphael.

kelis

Beautiful city with a fantastic American style, I like it !!! Keep up the good work my friend  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Uzil

Thanks for your encouragement  ;)

QuoteSuburb north of the city, is famous for its traditional homes and his calm.
However, it is very well connected to downtown via the expressway "Z-3" (with a high risk of traffic jam) and through a regional railway line crisscrossing the city.
The neighborhood also has a business area close to fairly large Zetro Optie Airport, the largest of the city.

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on)[/font]

I hope you liked it !

Flatron

...outside suburbia's sprawling everywhere... ;)
Although I don't like sprawling suburbs, it looks quite nice....

rooker1

Great update.
Love the first pic with the stone wall overpass, than that mosaic is awesome and those night pics are great as well.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

carlfatal

I don´t know why i´ve discovered Your MD only now. From the first post to the last very impressive shots and a good eye for a realistic city!  :thumbsup:
And i admire Your patience, i would cry if my region dies caused by Prop Pox.  &mmm
You´ve hooked me, i know i have to come back again and again. Keep the great work on,
greetz, Carl