• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Long time..who's still around?

Started by sithlrd98, June 22, 2015, 06:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metarvo

Welcome back, Sithlrd98! :)

I'm still around, though between getting more into exercise, hanging out with some friends, and just RL in general, I haven't had as much time lately to play the game.  :-[  I haven't been drawn into C:S at all, so SC4 is still my city game of choice — although I confess I have goofed off a little with some non-city-builders as of late.  One of these days, though, I do plan to fire it up again, though.  ;D  Maybe I need a trip to Google Earth to revitalize my interest a little.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

Im around here and there a bit, great to see ya there Sith  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

vester

eugenelavery

Quote from: sithlrd98 on June 22, 2015, 06:54:58 AM
Wow...been awhile since I've been here..looks like things keep going.
Who is still around from when I was active?
What's everyone been up to?

I was recently trying to use your No-Grass Mods, but they are not compatible with the new NAM unfortunately.

TheTeaCat

I still stick my head in every now and then. tried that new C:S -- meh!
SC4 is still the one for me!!

btw who needs a cuppa? I got the kettle on!

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

I need a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ole cuppa Derry  :D !!! Thank you Vester great to see you buddy!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

APSMS

Hi Derry,

I don't think I joined when you were still active, but of course your name precedes you, as does what's left of your MD (I think a number of the pics are lost).
But it's always nice to see the legends pop in every so often. Do you still play the game much?

-Absalom
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation