• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Give Me List of Mod that Can Make SC4 More Real

Started by indovote, October 07, 2015, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indovote

Hello everyone,

can you give list of mod that can make SC4 more real? Because I want my SC4 more real like SC2013 (The New SimCity).

Sorry for bad English....

Themistokles

The NAM is a pre-requisite. On top of that, this list has helped me out a lot in the past. I've found it to be a good starting-point, but of course it's only the tip of an iceberg.*

* A growing one, for a change ;).
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

indovote

Quote from: Themistokles on October 08, 2015, 05:24:13 AM
The NAM is a pre-requisite. On top of that, this list has helped me out a lot in the past. I've found it to be a good starting-point, but of course it's only the tip of an iceberg.*

Oops, the mod list is not up-to-date, some mod link is broken (such as SPAM which moved to Simtropolis), can you give the mod list but is up-to-date?

compdude787

Quote from: indovote on October 10, 2015, 05:48:41 PM
Quote from: Themistokles on October 08, 2015, 05:24:13 AM

Oops, the mod list is not up-to-date, some mod link is broken (such as SPAM which moved to Simtropolis), can you give the mod list but is up-to-date?

Sure, this list might not be really up to date but it's a great starting point. I personally don't know of any more up-to-date sites than that. Regardless that site was really helpful in getting me started with adding mods to SC4.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Themistokles

While not all the links might be up-to-date, I believe that most, if not all, mods are still somewhere out there (with the exception of some of the Japanese-themed ones). Googling their name or searching for similar terms on the stex or lex should unearth most of them.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill