• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Rivers and Creeks

Started by bigberta, June 17, 2007, 06:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

Wonderful pictures here around!

I have some views out of Misery Bay, my current region.
Many small rivers, mostly farming businesses, and small hamlets:

I am playing on a netbook, so I returned to maxis terrain.
The main power source of the region:

Here a spring:

TheTeaCat

Click for full size!

Been practicing my plop water to ingame water transition, works ok? or what do you think I can do to improve it.

TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mgb204

Quote from: TheTeaCat on September 24, 2015, 04:11:27 PM
Been practicing my plop water to ingame water transition, works ok? or what do you think I can do to improve it.

That's better than most of my attempts, you've done a fine job if you ask me  :thumbsup:.

APSMS

I, for one, am very impressed. &apls

No suggestions, but mostly because I am inept with MMPs. Maybe Art has some words, but they will probably be few.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Very good work, very smooth transition. Especially because placing the RFR plopwater underwater allows covering the ugly beach frequently being seen in shallow underwater areas. Good concept, maybe I'll copy that :) You might only refrain from using grass underwater, this doesn't look realistic to me, but other than that, this was a good job.

noahclem

Holy crap  :o  I only saw this because of the K-point--amazing  &apls

Just need to figure out why it doesn't look like that when I do it :D

Gugu3

manga rivotra

@ TheTeaCat :
A really amazing work on this transition  &apls &apls &apls

I try with something more conventional ( ingame water, glenni eye-candy bridge and JENX water effect )

Girafe

The Floraler

TheTeaCat

Looking good  manga rivotra  :thumbsup: and thanks ;D

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Gugu3