• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manga rivotra

Once again i'm blown away by your industrial lots.  :o
The fuel terminal is very realistic, sophisticated and therefore an essential download.
Tetradyne is also very interesting. Thanks you very much !  :thumbsup:

paddy0174

I love that Fuel-Terminal, it looks so....so....incredible! :) I bulldozed a few seaport lots, just to get enough room for this beauty!

BUT...what I found in the description for this lot on the Stex, that's what I wanted to read: :D :D :D :D :D

"The lot is also fuel pipeline ready. There is a connection on a corner which will allow my future pipeline to connect to a set of upcoming fuel tank lots."
Back to the game after nine years - and everyday I find something totally new! :)

Simmer2

Hi paddy0174

I wasn't joking.... ;)

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

Wow, thanks for the Fuel Terminal, it's a lovely lot, and those magnificent props! :) Thanks for making them. Also I like the design of this Data Center. Nice idea putting the solar panels of the top of it! :)
And good to see, that more pipes are coming! :) Beautiful work!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Real 2018 highway/roads billboards with night lights...

Just a sample.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Simmer2

SM2 Yorkdale GLR station is now available here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3682

Lot list as been amended.

Simmer2

Akallan

Beautiful, this station fits very well in cities! Always a quality work, thank you Simmer! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Simmer2

Thanks Akallan

SM2 Tetradyne Data Center is up for grabs here...http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3686

Cheers!

Simmer2

Lot list has been amended

fantozzi

Oh boy. You and Mattb325, you are the chief architects of my cities. From tiny and rusty to shiny and spectacular you have something for every need in your pockets - and sometimes even stuff topping my imagination. And this isn't because I have a poor imangination, I guess. :laugh:

Simmer2

SM2 Saturn V

This is an on and off project of mine. I just finished a few things but there is still a looong way to go.
Needs piping...the support tower, clutter, piping and machinery and did I say piping?
I made it with 1:1 scale. That little blue dot with a red hat is actually one of my blue minions :D I put him there for size comparison.

Its probably going to crack the 1,000,000 triangles by the time I'm done.
I think I will turn it in to a tourist trap and make some money for the mayors. Sort of like a real life sized NASA display.

Here is the real deal.

Here is how far I'm

Simmer2

noahclem

Looks awesome man  &apls  I've been interested in making a spaceport for some time now and always been interested with space and its exploration. And when it comes to rockets, imho Saturn V remains the most visually appealing of anything so far created or being developed  :thumbsup:

Crazy how much great stuff you've been creating and releasing lately!! Can't wait for the chance to put it all to good use :)

Andreas

Hah, that's pretty awesome alright! Do you plan to make the Vehicle Assemby Building, too? :)
Andreas

fantozzi

Great God of Invention! Right in time! I have some people to put into this lovely rocket. By any chance: will it be animated? How I'd love to see some german politicians marching in and then the whole thing taking off.

Wonderfull. Simply wonderfull.

Simmer2

Thank you for the replies!

SM2 Billboards Pack Vol1 Is now out, grab it here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3690

12 different large billboards all nitelited and ready to spice up your cities.

This pack consists of 3 pairs of lots each one with its own easy to follow icon.

Each lot will drop 1 of 6 possible billboards. For a total of 12 different props

Vol1 Amazon - Apple - Audi - BMW - Cocacola - Ford

Vol2 Google - Jackpot - Pepsi - Samsung - Skittle - Volvo

SM2 BB Vol1 and Vol2 -- no base texture, perfect for rural areas and MMP usage

SM2 BB SBC Vol1 and Vol2 (Sound Barrier Compatible) also no base texture. dress it with MMP if you wish (Yep, these indeed are compatible with my highway sound barrier)

SM2 BB WB Vol1 and Vol2 (With Base) Perfect for inner city areas where a parking lot blends in.

They all required power but no water.

Plop Cost 10

Bulldoze cost 0

Maintenance cost 0

All of them will give 250 CAP relief on all 3 residential wealth's.

Also a bit of mayor and landmark effect. You will find them in the park menu.

Keep plopping until you get the desired billboard!

Here are some samples.

ICONS

Simmer2

Some new stuff coming down the rusty pipelines...

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wow, Nick!

These are so good looking dirty industry stuffs! Really nice collection!
I specially like that Rail SPUR next to the rusty tanks! :)
Amazing work!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi.

Ever wonder where all the trash in SC4 goes? Wonder no more.

This lot will banish the trash of a large city tile for good...SM2 The Pit

Simmer2/Nick

art128

Hehehe,  a more modern version of Peg's trash disposal...

May I give my two cents? I think leaving a huge gap in the fence is a huge hazard risk. Nobody wants to fall to the center of the earth. I could see this setup using one of those fixed cranes you often see in seaports for such facilities.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Andreas

Hehe, pretty unique alright, and a welcome interpretation of PEG's good old garbage chute. ;) I agree about the opening in the wall being quite some security risk, and there should be some gate in the fence around the lot, too. Instead of a crane, I'd say a large conveyor belt would be the easiest and safest method to get rid of the trash.
Andreas

Tyberius06

Come on guys, what's the wrong with you?!  :D :D :D
You feel yourself so comfortable with safety procedures of "modern societies" that it's rather sad than funny. Or I can say it's funny in a sad way. You should go to Havana, Cuba and take a walk in the middle of the city and after that you can try to complain about unsafety procedures and about a huge hole on a spcecific industrial estate. In Havana I found half to 1 meter wide and 1-2 meters deep gas-line development trenches across the streets without a single warning sign.
No little wooden or metal ped-bridges over the trenches, fences or safety net, just the thin air. Every day is a challange not to fall into one of the tranches. It's even chellenge when you are sober...  And that was in the middle of a busy city not on a remote by default specific industrial estate... And if you think that people are not using those streets, you would be wrong. They learned to pay attention to their surroundings.
Pay attention and you won't fall down. Or I can say if somebody would fall down from there, that's because that person wants to fall down by commiting suicide. Working on a place like that has a high risk for sure, but after a proper training workers know what they can do and what they can't.

So nope, there is no need extra fence, and cranes and belt and any other stuffs. There is a huge security risk when you go outside and there is no extra fence which separates the pedwalk from the actuall street surface. I don't think that the 10-15 cm level difference (street edge bricks or shoulder - I don't know what is the proper term for it) would count in any case.
In that way one could make a T21 MOD which would put extra side fences onto every street-OWR-AVE-Road and NWM networks, because otherwise there would be a huge security risk that the sims will be hit by cars. :D :D :D I don't think so... ;)

So I think this is perfect as it is...

- Tyberius