• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

Very nice shot Marc. Like that is urban. :thumbsup:
One vote from me to Marc's.

mark

jacqulina's pic still gets my vote

jeronij

Ok, it seems 7 votes are reached again.... I'll try wiht that one

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

callagrafx

No contest really...the Spaniard brings out the Big Guns and wipes out the competition.  That's the sort of freeflow development I really like.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jacqulina

thanks guys

its a hard desision but i think jeronij

jmyers2043

This has been a fun five pages to read through. HI jeroni! what does the train do when it gets to the round-a-bout?   ;)  My vote goes to Marc's shot of the three alarm fire.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jeronij

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 31, 2007, 04:36:46 AM
HI jeroni! what does the train do when it gets to the round-a-bout?   ;)
There is no train... ::) ... it is that I just cant stop using the transit networks to get gentle slopes..... $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jen_p

I vote for Marcszar's pic. I love the way one static image tells a story like this one does.

Is there some way we could create a gallery for the pictures that get voted as the best three times? Sort of a "Hall of Fame" for the best Simcity pictures?
My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

pvarcoe

Hmm, this one's a tough choice.
The fire shot is spectacular. Great use of color.

But the winding road down the hillside is really well done.
Those are so hard to make look realistic.

Gotta go with Jeronij on this one.
Nice work by both though!

Masochist

I love the serenity of Jeronij's pic, but I think marcszar captures the gritty urban feel really well, so I'm going with his picture. 3/3 now...

Quote from: jen_p on March 31, 2007, 05:11:32 AM
Is there some way we could create a gallery for the pictures that get voted as the best three times? Sort of a "Hall of Fame" for the best Simcity pictures?

Hmmm...let's ask Jeronij...*cough* *cough*... ;)
(Under Construction)

oldrogue

Gotta go with Jeronij on this one....although the "realness" marcazars is stunning...

Oh, and I would like to go back to the 24 hour timetable...maybe starting at noon from wherever......soooo many time zones.... ;D
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Colyn

Seeing that this is a picture contest and not a building skills contest my vote goes for Marc.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

Love marcszar's pic but I have to go with jeronij on this as it gives a super rural view.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

TheTeaCat

My votes still with marc

but lovely stuff jeronij.
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

metasmurf

I don't know if the rounds over but i'll post mine

your picture does not count. Please follow the rules.

jeronij

5/5 actually.

metasmurf, your picture does not count. Please follow the rules.

QuoteSeeing that this is a picture contest and not a building skills contest my vote goes for Marc.

So, I am in the wrong thread now  ()what() ?¿  ::)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

wouanagaine

Jeroni's one is really great, especially the winding road, I know how difficult it is to get it that perfect, however Marc's picture is one of the best I ever seen, so, my vote goes for Marc

6/5 for Marc

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Pinchman

My vote goes to Marc either !
Does he win ?

vester

Well, does Marc win ?

Here is another vote for him !

Do we still go by the 7 votes rule ?