• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Love the atmosphere in your pictures, great work ! :)
Also, the video is really nice  :thumbsup:
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Dantes

New page  ()stsfd()  I like the first picture most  :thumbsup: It's charme atmosphere  :) The Bus hume is really beautyful ^^

Kergelen

Your argument is not valid for me. I feel only Catalan and that's all. I think our views are pretty far away, but as this is not a political forum let's talk about SimCity.

The pictures are fantastic like always. &apls
The video looks amazing and the music you choose very appropriate. I've always liked piano music without any voice. Do you know what music is, or what musician? ()what()

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

Hello to all

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hello my friends !!! Long time since the last update, sorry for this but I am a little bit busy with the studies. Okay today I am here because I need your help, I have not a problem but I have a question for you geniuses of SimCity 4, as you know actually I'm working on a Japanese city ( Saitama ) and I using a sidewalk mod created by moonlight, it looks great and very realistic but I am a little bit bored with it and I would like to change it for the Euro Sidewalk mod, but of course here is the problem, if I change the mod I can see the euro textures on my sidewalks but that is not enough, I want to change the texture of all my lots, I mean I want to replace the moonlight texture for the Euro texture without open and change every texture in every lot, can you understand me ?

I hope somebody can help me because I want to continue with my Japanese region but before I want to change the texture, also if somebody can do or tell me where is correct to do a new topic to ask about this could be even better.

Greetings my friends and soon when the texture problem is solved we will have more updates of Saitama 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

# Greetings / Saludos / Groeten  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

There is a way to do that, creating a .dat file that will replace selected textures ( through their IID) and replace them with one. I have such a .dat file. I've made it following a french tutorial, which I can translate this evening.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

It would be really great if you can translate that tutorial, I can't wait to change my sidewalk texture !!
I have a question, if I follow your tutorial all textures will be replaced? I hope so my friend  :)

Saludos Arthur !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

# Update [5]  ~  Arakawa - Shi Jr Station - Saitama Prefecture ||

• Today we will visit the Arakawa - Shi Jr station, this station is located in the Arakawa - Shi district in Saitama. This is a complex with a Railway terminal, El -rail line and Shinkansen line. This complex connects Arakawa - Shi with all Saitama •

• The station is surrounded by the financial district of Arakawa - Shi, In this picture we can see the tallest residential building in Arakawa •

• In front of the station also we can find a great shopping center, This shopping center is very busy on weekends, is the place where people in Arakawa - Shi come to enjoy •

• This station is not one of the largest in Saitama, But every day is a very busy station because is one of the largest in the south of the city

• The Arakawa - Shi station has a small line of Shinkansen, this stop is the first Shinkansen station when we entered the center of Saitama after crossing the river •

• The railway station is connected to the Shinkansen station, so for this way people do not need to leave the station to take another train •

• Like every night, the station Arakawa - Shi never sleeps •

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

art128

Excellent update Jonathan. I love how you managed the surroundings of the station.

There are some buildings I need to know where you found them, I'll PM you in some minutes...

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Awesome station complex  &apls  It reminds me, in a very good way, of Dragon Islands rails. Keep up the great work and it's great to see you active again  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

Great pictures. Very dense city, and those rails are quite cool indeed.

Cheers
Willy

WannGLondon

Amazing, love the railways. This area looks so lively. I admire the way you have put this area together, truly is realistic.  &apls
Call me Warren.

nbvc

Kergelen

Great to see more updates from you Jonathan! :)

Nice railway area. I like the overpasses and station. &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Schulmanator

Excellent work! You continue to impress with great stuff placed oh so well.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Ol.S / Benoit

Very nice work Jonathan !
I'm a big fan of your complex networks :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

frodo

Where did you find those roadside electric poles? I can't find them

Gugu3

moonlinght