• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eugenelavery

That is a great map of Hong Kong.  Is it available for download?

Kergelen

Bassen has been a magnificent project in the great project of "Windows on the world". Many incredible images. &apls

On the other hand I'm looking forward to your Hong Kong. Especially because your first Hong Kong is one of the regions I admire more a few years ago when your Hong Kong was in Simtropolis and I only occasionally looked at the forums. Always I was amazed for the pictures and some years later I discover that the creator of that region was "the great Kelis".

PD: Like you, the last weeks I do not have much time to comment. Too much work in the job...

Links to SC4 websites

Ol.S / Benoit

Can't wait to see pictures from your new HK project !
Also, last update was amazing :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

supremec

Nice pictures my friend  :thumbsup:
As always it's amazing  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

carlfatal

What should i say? I like the new map (i´m a map-geek) and all the pictures. But my favorite this time is the sixth picture with the "skyscraper" at the corner - the building matches perfectly between all the old Amsterdam-houses.  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl

rooker1

kelis has dazzeled us with his awesome fine details several times already during OSITM, this is his thrid time and I'm sure it won't be his last!!

Congrats from The Staff and myself!! &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Congrats Kelis! &apls
I look forward to what you have prepared.

Links to SC4 websites

eugenelavery

FrankU

Well deserved, Kelis! And congratulations!  &apls

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Congratulations Jonathan! I'm looking forward to an outstanding month here  &apls &apls

vortext

Third time OSITM!  :o  &apls

Though I'm a chronic lurker rest assured I've read your MD, in fact multiple times by now because it's truly outstanding! Looking forward to your Hong-Kong project, keep up the good work  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Battlecat

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!   &apls &apls

The latest update is stupendous as always, looking forward to seeing what else you've got in the works! 

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

kelis

# Update [12]  ~ Witte Huis - Bassen ||

• The Bassen white house [ Witte Huis ] is the first skyscraper in Bassen. It is inspired by American office buildings and built in 1900. The building is 60 m tall, with 14 floors, and was one of the tallest in Europe at the time it was built •

• This building is located in the old city center, it is one of the first symbols that you can see when you enter in Bassen. This building was a busy place and also a famous place where only the rich people could live. During the second world war this building was used like a radio station, also during the war the building was a enemy target but it never was damage •

• Afther the war this building was vacated due it was near of the Jewish ghetto that the nazis built during the second world war, the people did not want to live near this place because it had a bad reputation. When the city grew and the years passed this building became a symbol of the city and today is a historic monument in Bassen

~ Typical postcard with the " Witte Huis " ~

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

- B I G  THANKS  SC4D -

Well these are just some words to give a BIG Thanks, BIG THANKS SC4D and all the menbers, it's a really pleasure to me be one more on this fantastic comunity and enjoy with all of you. To me is a great pleasure show you my works, my pictures of simcity  and even in some ocassions something about my own life. This is the third time that I'm in the OSITM and all thanks to you with your comments and views so BIG THANKS SC4D, I'm glad to be one more. This month is dedicated to all you mates  :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

RickD-
Thanks my friend ! The new airport is too big but indeed I will try to do it.

nbvc - Thank you for your comment !

art128 -but when you look at the real map of Hong Kong you can not imagine how many people live in a short space, as you can see almost all water and mountain. Gracias amigo  :)

noahclem - I'm glad you like it my friend, thanks !

Tokugawa - Holland is a beautiful country if you can you must visit The Netherlands  :) Thank.

eugenelavery - Hi my friend ! This map is not available sorry, Thanks for your comment  ;)

Kergelen - Thanks to your fantastic comment my friend !! Nice times when I did my first Hong Kong, a lot of free time  ;D My first Hong Kong have a lot of fails and now I can do a much better recreation because now I can work with the lot editor and make my own lots and as you know makes the difference. Muchas Gracias amigo  :)

Ol.S / Benoit - Thanks my friend !!

supremec - Thank you for your kind comment  :)

carlfatal - Today here you have an update dedicated to tha skyscraper, enjoy and thanks for your comment !

eugenelavery - Thanks my friend !

FrankU - Thank teammate  :)

vortext - Thank you for your fantastic comment my friend ! I hope to see you here once again  :)

Framly - Thank my friend ! I really like your last update  &apls

Rooker1, Battlecat and the other moderators - Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to be here once again, BIG THANKS !!

~ Thanks once again for your comment and your views, I hope you like the new update ~

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

I always love the way you can build cities along canals  &apls  This update is no exception and the entire area is very well composed. I love your feature on the building and it's history. I'll be eagerly following this month especially!

mave94

Congrats on the OSITM, Jonathan! It is well deserved, because it is always a pleasure to look at your MDs. :thumbsup: The background stories are always nice to read. The Witte Huis sounds like the Witte Huis in Rotterdam. Keep it up and I'll keep an eye on this MD.  ;)

-Matthijs

RickD

The Witte Huis looks great there, despite it is american architecture.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

bat

Nice pictures of the canal!! Also congratulations on your third OSITM-award. &apls