• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submail0825

Hi, SC4D member,

I can log in SC4D, but cannot log in Lot Exchange.
The following message is indicated,
"Your account is not active. Use the link in the registration mail to activate your account"

I tryed enter the link in e-mail, but indicated "Your account has already been activated".

Please help to my enjoying SC4 Life.

Thank you for your understandings.

Jmouse

Louis Gilliland, I have manually activated your LEX account so you should be able to use it now. If there are problems, just send me a PM and we'll work things out.

Jmouse

submail0825, I have manually activated your LEX account as well, so you should be able to use it now. As always, let me know if you have any other problems with the LEX

submail0825

Dear Jmouse

I could log in LEX now.
I appreciate your support and help so much.

roadgeek

I have a new email address
dandeluca@att.net

I am unable to reset my password.

Please help.

Thanks,
Dan

roadgeek

I tried setting up a different account with this email, and I am not getting an activation email. I checked my Spam folder, and it is not there either. I never received an email for forgotten password, and because I attempted to reset my password, I could not use the old one I had set up before. What is going on here? Please don't ignore me.

&hlp >:( &hlp

:angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore: :angrymore:

Pat

Hey Roadgeek just wanted to let you know that your plea's for help are not unheard, I ask though to relax and hopefully a LEX Admin will see your problem soon...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

roadgeek

Quote from: Pat on August 06, 2015, 05:02:14 PM
Hey Roadgeek just wanted to let you know that your plea's for help are not unheard, I ask though to relax and hopefully a LEX Admin will see your problem soon...

Awesome! Thanks!

Pat

I sent a message to Joan on FB for ya, hopefully she will get it soon and help ya out  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

roadgeek

Quote from: Pat on August 06, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
I sent a message to Joan on FB for ya, hopefully she will get it soon and help ya out  :thumbsup:

Thank you!!!

catty

She is over here most days

http://www.city-builders.info/

Currently trying to decide if she wants to go down the MAC route re computers

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

roadgeek

Quote from: catty on August 06, 2015, 05:20:27 PM

She is over here most days

http://www.city-builders.info/

Currently trying to decide if she wants to go down the MAC route re computers

:)

Hmmmm, I don't see NAM over there.

catty

Quote from: roadgeek on August 06, 2015, 08:02:46 PM
...Hmmmm, I don't see NAM over there.

Didn't realize it was required   &cry2   :'(  and yes while there are a number of private groups on the site the NAM isn't one of them either publically or privately

;D   :thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

roadgeek

Quote from: catty on August 06, 2015, 08:28:27 PM
Quote from: roadgeek on August 06, 2015, 08:02:46 PM
...Hmmmm, I don't see NAM over there.

Didn't realize it was required  ...

More like a "Must-Have", as in I can hardly wait to download the latest pre-release!

CasperVg

@roadgeek: I have manually activated your new account roadgeek_2. You should be able to log in with it now.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

catty

Quote from: roadgeek on August 06, 2015, 09:12:43 PM
...More like a "Must-Have", as in I can hardly wait to download the latest pre-release!

My "Must-Have" would be a couple of uninterrupted hours so I can finish the six outstanding RTMT SC4MODELs that are for RTMT 4.0, don't get me wrong the NAM is essential for building a decent city, but I've never liked highways ....

roadgeek

Quote from: CasperVg on August 07, 2015, 12:19:37 AM
@roadgeek: I have manually activated your new account roadgeek_2. You should be able to log in with it now.

Woo Hoo!!!! Thank you!

David Ryder

Hi. It's been a while since I logged in and I've forgotten my password and email address I used to register here. My user name is Davryd.

Sinnaj63

I registered first was Sinnaj63 on the File Exchange quite some time ago but I think I typoed my email adress or something, and used throwaway accounts ever since because I was too lazy to do anything about it, untill now; point being that I don't recieve the confirmation email, and I'd like that to change.

David Jacques

Hi,

Just registered and didn't receive the confirmation email.

Username : pLix

Thanks.