• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom MHW interchanges

Started by Tilarium, May 11, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilarium

Not liking the Project Synergy (other then the color matching RHW) I reinstalled NAM and removed it.  When I fired up the game the custom interchange for the Maxis HW system button wasn't working.  It was there in the menu but clicking on it didn't work.  I reinstalled again to make sure I installed the custom interchanges but still the button doesn't work.  Anyone else having that problem and/or have a solution for it?

Indiana Joe

This is a known bug with NAM 31.1.  It will be fixed in the next release.

Tilarium

Ah ok, good!  Thanks for the quick response and letting me know that it's known and a fix is in the works.

Tarkus

As this question comes up a lot, I'm sticky-ing this and posting a link to the Github Issue Page.  It has been fixed on our end, and the fix will be released as part of NAM 31.2.

And before anyone asks "when's NAM 31.2 getting released?", we don't know yet.  There's some further issues being worked out, and some installer modifications being made, and there's quite a few team members occupied with heavy "real-life syndrome" right now.

-Alex

Tilarium

No worries on the time, at least from me.  Happy to know that it's been fixed on your end and ready to roll out once everything else is ready for 31.2.