• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feyss

Great snow effects. this city looks really great  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Hello everyone, pretty much necroing thread here? So that's the title of the update now
Anyway its official that 2016 was the year without any activity of my MD at all due to RL syndrome etc etc.... too many stuff around SC4D that I missed, hope I can keep up now. For the last update I'm sorry but no individual replies since it was already more than 1 year which made em obsolete. But thanks in overall for the comment everyone.

Allright on to the update.

https://www.youtube.com/v/ScA6qb0xpRI

+--------------------------------------+
Update 19: Necrofantasia

Winter time, the weather is cold though there is no snow currently in this city, Arakawa. Arakawa like its neighboring main city Akashima has rather colder winter than most of other major cities in Nakahara. People just business as usual in Shibahama area, Hokuto Ward, Arakawa City, Minamizaki Prefecture, Nakahara.

Shibahama Station ekimae (area nearby Station)

Its been 2 and half year after the major disaster hit this city back on the end of July 2014. Shibahama wasn't affected much by the disaster but its population activities did. The Metropolitan area of Akashma has completely recovered from the disaster as it looks like.

Nishishibahama-cho, west of Shibahama Station

Sanju-cho, East of Shibahama Station

Morning and evening, commuters waiting at Shibahama Station east gate for the bus or just arrived by bus waiting for the train.

Shibahama Station east gate

Current temperature is 1 degree Celsius, rather warmer than last night where it reached minus 2 degree. People prefer to stay indoor at this weather.

Commercial area in the east of Shibahama Station

Western side of Shibahama Station

Kitashibahama-cho, in the north of Nishishibahama-cho

Some just ignore the weather and doing their activities outdoor like these people in the park.

A park in the Nishishibahama-cho

Allright maybe that for today, hope you enjoy this "necroing:-[

Seaman

wonderful! I really like the station area, it really looks like my everyday commute when I was in Japan!

compdude787

Welcome back! What was the "disaster" that hit this city in 2014?
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Krasner

This town is nicely dense and well designed in my opinion  &apls The part with detached houses, and all those narrow alleys makes perfect with this winterly atmosphere.
ANARCHIST !!

manga rivotra

I am delighted to see you here again with great pictures !  :)
I particularly like the last, in the heart of this pretty little suburb, the park really invites you to relax.
The density is very realistic and perfectly mastered according to the remoteness of the station and the main roads.
Superb work, I can't wait to see more.  &apls &apls &apls

art128

Great update! Nice you see you're still playing the game now and then.

I like what you did with the train station.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Well thats a really nice welcome back, thanks everyone.

Replies:
Quote from: Seaman on February 01, 2017, 01:40:10 PM
wonderful! I really like the station area, it really looks like my everyday commute when I was in Japan!
Thank you! I made Nakahara/Nanami/Nakama cities based on major urban cities in Japan. Just make note this just inspired by japan not represent it completely (since I havent go there yet)

Quote from: compdude787 on February 01, 2017, 04:52:40 PM
Welcome back! What was the "disaster" that hit this city in 2014?
Thank you, to know the disaster, I think you should see the update about this disaster as I made 2 updates about it back when I host this in ST. check the disaster at update 11.1-11.2 in Simtropolis:
http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/entry/24381-update-111-prior-moment/
http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/entry/24458-update-112-%E9%A2%A8%E3%81%AF%E5%90%B9%E3%81%84%E3%81%A6%E3%81%84%E3%82%8B-kaze-wa-fuiteiru/

Quote from: Krasner on February 02, 2017, 07:23:55 AM
This town is nicely dense and well designed in my opinion  &apls The part with detached houses, and all those narrow alleys makes perfect with this winterly atmosphere.
Thank you! well I think those alley not as narrow as the next one we'll see in this update.  ;)

Quote from: manga rivotra on February 03, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
I am delighted to see you here again with great pictures !  :)
I particularly like the last, in the heart of this pretty little suburb, the park really invites you to relax.
The density is very realistic and perfectly mastered according to the remoteness of the station and the main roads.
Superb work, I can't wait to see more.  &apls &apls &apls
Thanks a lot!  :) well yeah, from what I know most of the major station in Japanese urban area (especially Tokyo) have area called ekimae where there is a lot of stuff in area. though idk yet since I havent go there yet so feel free to correct it  $%Grinno$%. oh also, the remoteness of station from main road do exist here but in other case.  :P

Quote from: art128 on February 04, 2017, 01:26:11 AM
Great update! Nice you see you're still playing the game now and then.

I like what you did with the train station.
Thanks and nice to see you around here! well yeah SC4 still one of my favourite game at this time. Although I played Cities Skylines a little bit, aside with my pc or laptop doesn't meet the requirements, I didnt get the same atmosphere as in SC4 so it doesn't replace SC4 imo.
Well, Never think that someone actually like it  $%Grinno$% thanks again. I have to do some ridiculous lotting here since I need to fulfill the lack of major japanese station available out there aside from several that I've used a lot in other areas.

+---------------------------------+
Well after been in Eastern Asian particularly Japanese styled cities, now I present you what just inactive and dead for a while... Karasem, a developing Southeast Asian country. It's more like a revival of the MD since I've closed it back in January 2015 at Update 39.. so here we go, Karasem Update 40...

Update 40: Limited Love

Cibebek Utara, Cibebek, Karasem. A district in Karasem's 2nd largest city where don't want to live but have to be.... atleast that for several people live in this area inside the northern part of Cibebek. People can shop a cheap stuff into high-end stuff in the Plaza Tanah Baru, a shopping centre built in 2003 alongside with the surrounding commercial area.

A commercial center next to Simpang Tanah Baru (Tanah Baru Intersection) where Jl Saika Raya (north-south) meets Jl Raya Krajan (west-east)

This commercial area, where you can enjoy walking alongside the road while shopping or just enjoy the atmosphere is really feels like you are not in Northern part of Cibebek.

Commercial area in the east of Plaza Tanah Baru

Alongside with Jl Raya Krajan, the commercial area is rather elite even compared to those in the main road.

Jl Raya Krajan near the Ruko Plaza Tanah Baru

In the night this area is bright, either from the evening traffic near intersection which sometime a worst situation or maybe from the lightning system inside the shoping centre

Simpang Tanah Baru at night

This area actually not very far from a mass transit station aside from local buses or paratransits. Tanah Baru Station located below the overpass of Jl Saika Raya which one of the main option for the commuter in Cibebek Metropolitan Area. Its located in the Jl Saika Raya which is Cibebek's main corridor toward the downtown areas where located in the south of Tanah Baru.

Tanah Baru Station featuring Cibebek's used Tokyu 8000 series train. (note the automata actually Tokyu 5050 series  :-[ )

Nightshot of Tanah Baru Station

Yeah this area actually close toward city centre and have easy access, why it so miserable? lets go to the north of the Intersection to see whats happening....

A hypermarket in Jl Saika Raya Tanah Baru .

Alongside Jl Saika Raya it still rather nice with the exception of the daily morning and evening commute time where it's a real bumper to bumper.

Jl Saika Raya crossing the Krajan River

People can see something different from the bright side of the city by visiting the Krajan River which located in the middle of Tanah Baru Subdistrict... Not only at the Krajan River, much of the Cibebek Utara district of the city actually consist of slums and semipermanent settlements which prone towards fires and other risks.

Behind the hypermarket in Tanah Baru..

Going deeper from the main street shows the other side of this area.... People come here anywhere from Cibebek Province or other places in Karasem

somewhere in Tanah Baru Utara Subdistrict.

east or west from Jl Saika Raya, there are slums...

A slum area in Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict.

But, people in the riverside have much worse situation than any other area in Cibebek Utara District.... Not only live in the bad situation, they also in border of life when they got into the river whether incidentally or intentional since the river had a rather strong flow eventhough it has too many stuff in it, like plastic bag and used beds (no joke, somepeople really throw away their used beds into river).

Riverside slum at Tanah Baru Utara Subdistrict

Like in Jl Saika Raya, Jl Raya Pasar Krajan looks well and lively compared what behind it....

Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict is one of area in Cibebek prone to flooding. Back in 2014, the flood breaks into this area, it even hit the Jl Raya Krajan in the south of it, disturbing the citizens activities.

Riverside slum at Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict

Jl Tanah Baru Timur Dalam, an access road toward the residential area in North Cibebek crosses Krajan River.

The slum extend until the border of Sawahan and Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict in the National Route 2

Eastern part of Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict featuring Karasem National Route 2 which connect Cibebek city centre with Keshan in Northern Karasem.

As in the night, this area of city is very different with Plaza Tanah Baru where it's bright...

Tanah Baru Timur riverside slum at night

In order to reduce the risk of flood, the city government planned to do a revitalization alongside Krajan river which involve to reduce the river sedimentation as well to create the wall alongside the river. This already done in the Krajan River downstream as seen in Krajan Utara Subdistrict where the river in better situation.

Krajan Riverside in Krajan Utara Subdistrict.

Cibebek Expressway, the city main highway crossing the Krajan River in Krajan Utara Subdistrict.

Although the area around the river still rather poor looking, this area which flooding in 2014, no longer flooding during 2016 flood which hit the Tanah Baru area due to the river revitalization work done in 2015 which done with several violence...

Jl Kampung Dalam, where the previous work of revitalization meet the old looking riverside....

The city government planned to revitalize the river futher upstream, but this involve the displacement and eviction of the riverside settlement which mostly illegal. People alongside the river in Tanah Baru currently in the worrisome. They have a time bomb ticking where the have to move out from where they live now.

Back in Tanah Baru Utara....

They don't know where to live after this, where they have daily activities. Other place just too expensive for them to afford.....

To handle the displacement, city government currently building several housing project for people that affected by the project or other people around Cibebek Utara slums... First and second highrise building of the housing project currently being built in Jl Tanah Baru Timur Dalam. This area covered by the local bus with route from Tanah Baru Station toward Semawu in Northern part of Cibebek.

Rusun Tanah Baru 1 & 2 (Tanah Baru Housing Project 1 and 2) alongside the Tanah Baru Timur Dalam.

Other tower built literally right next toward Tanah Baru Plaza's commercial area which was a donation from the Plaza's developer

Rusun Tanah Baru 3 (Tanah Baru Housing Project 3) built in Jl Raya Krajan in the south of the river.

Some of the people think the housing project just too far away form they current location where it will be more difficult for people to reach where they have their activities beforehand...

Tanah Baru Plaza with the housing project tower under construction.

However, it is still very controversial whether it is a right thing to displace people in force as it might a violation toward the human rights. The citizens around the city still arguing about this....

Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict.

Whichever the right decision, people of Cibebek just hope this area will no longer become the city eyesore without humiliating some people..

Thats all for today. hope you enjoy this rather depressing update.. and oh maybe something not depressing?

Saika Utara CBD alongside the Jl Saika Raya.

Thanks for reading...

Also, may I ask some favor mods? move this thread back outside of the inactive subforum.

manga rivotra

Apparently, the Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict is not the perfect place to live!  :D .........But it is incredibly realistic !  :thumbsup:
All these small courses between these precarious sheet and wood shelters are very characteristic of the tropical shantytown. And most importantly, one can literally visualize the differences in levels of wealth of the inhabitants through your reproductions of districts. This proximity between shopping centers and slums reminds me the outskirts of Manila.  ::) 
I'm looking forward to see more  :popcorn:

Nanami

Apparently there is just one reply  :-[.... I guess that SE Asian theme less interesting than East Asian one.... so anyway this mini update is about east Asian theme...  :)

Quote from: manga rivotra on February 08, 2017, 01:39:09 PM
Apparently, the Tanah Baru Timur Subdistrict is not the perfect place to live!  :D .........But it is incredibly realistic !  :thumbsup:
All these small courses between these precarious sheet and wood shelters are very characteristic of the tropical shantytown. And most importantly, one can literally visualize the differences in levels of wealth of the inhabitants through your reproductions of districts. This proximity between shopping centers and slums reminds me the outskirts of Manila.  ::) 
I'm looking forward to see more  :popcorn:
Thank you! That area do based on what I see in real life atleast what it looks like here in Jakarta which I think not really different with what in Manila. anyway thanks again for the comment! I do have several update about Southeast Asian City ready in future update.  ;)

+----------------------------------------+
EP7: Kogawa-Cho, Arakawa

Kogawa-cho (古川町) is an area in Hokuto Ward, Arakawa. It located east of Shibahama Station.

A park in Kogawa-Cho

Overview of Kogawa-cho featuring Hamako Line

hope you enjoy it  ;)

Silur

Themistokles

Quote from: Nanami on February 21, 2017, 08:38:24 AM
Apparently there is just one reply  :-[.... I guess that SE Asian theme less interesting than East Asian one....

Allow me to disagree. I love the southeast Asian theme, especially where the Jl Tanah Baru Timur Dalam (but that name though... why such a name for a mere access road? ??? ;D) crosses the river... it's so seamless. &apls

East Asian city is nice as well. :) Strikingly more gray than the souteast Asian ones though.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

binnsbre

Hi

Very nice looking city.

Can you tell me where you found the seawalls used on the pictures on the Simtropolis pictures

Thank you

manga rivotra

QuoteApparently there is just one reply  :-[.... I guess that SE Asian theme less interesting than East Asian one.... so anyway this mini update is about east Asian theme...  :)
I think rather that the lack of comment is due to the fact that on some days there is little connection on the site lately.  &mmm
In any case, whether for the Southeast Asian theme or the Japanese theme, your style remains unique and very realistic.  &apls &apls &apls
As in these pics always so lively that they would be believed taken at the moment of google map. Especially the overall view of Kogawa-cho, where the choice of buildings and their distribution is extremely judicious. Great !  :thumbsup:

Badsim

QuoteApparently there is just one reply  :-[.... I guess that SE Asian theme less interesting than East Asian one.... so anyway this mini update is about east Asian theme...  :)

Certainly not !  $%Grinno$%  But the Like system implemented lately has its inconveniences too ...  ::)  personally I give attention to the number of views first . ;)

Your MD is simply outstanding , from A to Z ... I could search for long minutes I don't think I would find something I dislike ... the tremendous amount of work is visible for every single nook with an impressive density , and ,  for people like me ( I mean knowing  SE asian cities through TV only ) , you're catching perfectly the atmosphere of an asian megalopolis . &apls

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Nanami

Replies:

Quote from: Silur on February 21, 2017, 09:33:40 AM
Very attractive images  &apls Good luck.
Thank you for stopping by!  :)

Quote from: Themistokles on February 21, 2017, 12:44:03 PM
Quote from: Nanami on February 21, 2017, 08:38:24 AM
Apparently there is just one reply  :-[.... I guess that SE Asian theme less interesting than East Asian one....

Allow me to disagree. I love the southeast Asian theme, especially where the Jl Tanah Baru Timur Dalam (but that name though... why such a name for a mere access road? ??? ;D) crosses the river... it's so seamless. &apls

East Asian city is nice as well. :) Strikingly more gray than the souteast Asian ones though.
Thank you for coming here!  ;D the name of such road is pretty common here, especially in the inner city residential area in Jakarta (Jl Tanah Baru Timur Dalam literally in english means Inner East Tanah Baru Road).

About the East Asian city grayness is just some effect done for winter feeling (maybe it is like that? since its already been 18 years since last time I ever see winter). it wont be that gray in other season though.

Quote from: binnsbre on February 22, 2017, 02:10:41 AM
Hi

Very nice looking city.

Can you tell me where you found the seawalls used on the pictures on the Simtropolis pictures

Thank you
Thanks for stopping by. the seawall is Gurry's sea walls which can be found here http://www.geocities.jp/dareka789/bat.html

but the download link is in simcity china if i remember correctly: http://simcity.cn/thread-44872-1-2.html

Quote from: manga rivotra on February 22, 2017, 07:29:52 AM
I think rather that the lack of comment is due to the fact that on some days there is little connection on the site lately.  &mmm
In any case, whether for the Southeast Asian theme or the Japanese theme, your style remains unique and very realistic.  &apls &apls &apls
As in these pics always so lively that they would be believed taken at the moment of google map. Especially the overall view of Kogawa-cho, where the choice of buildings and their distribution is extremely judicious. Great !  :thumbsup:

Thanks for coming again!  ;D   
Well I think thats might be true since there are fluctuation of forum activity and that update posted just in wrong time. but my previous assumption about both theme is based on the statistic in my ST CJ back in 2014 shows the East Asian CJ do has more both number of views, thumbs up and comment but well its 2 yrs ago and its different site here.  :-[

Quote from: Badsim on February 23, 2017, 03:52:00 AM

Certainly not !  $%Grinno$%  But the Like system implemented lately has its inconveniences too ...  ::)  personally I give attention to the number of views first . ;)

Your MD is simply outstanding , from A to Z ... I could search for long minutes I don't think I would find something I dislike ... the tremendous amount of work is visible for every single nook with an impressive density , and ,  for people like me ( I mean knowing  SE asian cities through TV only ) , you're catching perfectly the atmosphere of an asian megalopolis . &apls

C.

Thank you for visiting my MD!  :) well yeah I see both the likes and number of view seems increased a lot after I bumped this thread by new update. it might be rather quiet because of the timing of the update.

Basically the southeast asian city one mostly based on what I see so yeah. But not everywhere in Southeast Asian city is that poor or "slumish" area. there are a lot of nice places with good environment here as well.  ;)

+---------------------------------------+

Allright then... this update also about east asian city since I havent done much toward southeast asian city lately but I will post next one about Karasem again  ;) .

https://www.youtube.com/v/jnRRSed0szs

Update 20: Cherry Blossom haven't bloom yet (桜花がまだ咲かない)

Does spring come yet? Maybe but not really in Nakahara. Atleast in Okusawa, Minamiyoko, winter feeling still rather significant here. As yet another Suburban area in Shinkyo Metropolitan area, people started to move here and turn this previously rather spooky forest area into housing area since the completion of Okusawa Line which connect this area into Shimazaki City back in 1960. Moreover, the connection toward the airport line done in 1978 creating alternative transportation toward Shinkyo

Okusawa Station.

"Heard from TV today. it will be above 10C today. I think it should be fine going out without thick coat."
"Nah, I think you should bring it just in case the temperature drop. Warm spring wind haven't blow yet"

Area in Okusawa-cho

"Hmm, not sure about that.... anyway I should go now"

Another area in Okusawa-cho

"well I kinda regret it..... Its still rather cold here. Anyway the train heater should make it better"

Okusawa Station Front

"Sakura (Cherry Blossom) tree... I should plan for the Hanami* this year. News said this year the Sakura viewing time in Shinkyo will be around third or forth week of March"

Okusawa Line crossing Kitashima Bypass in Ichinoto-Cho, Minamiyoko

Okusawa Line in Yokooka-Cho, Minamiyoko

Okusawa Line in Yokooka-Cho, Minamiyoko

"Speaking of hanami, I also need to check my schedule with hope nothing too urgent around that date."

Okusawa Line in Hinaka-Cho, Minamiyoko

Okusawa Line in Hinaka-Cho, Minamiyoko

Meanwhile in other place around Okusawa.....

A bus stop at Okazawa Kaido in Hinaka-Cho, Minamiyoko

"Do you know about the legend of a cherry blossom that has a very beautiful bloom but will took the spring away?"

Another area at Okazawa Kaido in Hinaka-Cho, Minamiyoko

"Well kinda... I heard the legend do have something to do in this city or maybe any neighboring city?"

Okazawa Kaido in Minamiokusawa-Cho, Minamiyoko

Kitashima Bypass and Okusawa-Kuko Line crossing Okazawa Kaido

Area in Kodakawa-Cho, Minamiyoko

Okusawa Airport Line and Kitashima Bypass in Kodakawa-Cho

"You know what, this city do have a lot of legend... from that legendary Shinodake Estate and now cherry blossom tree."

Area in Koshigaya-Cho, Minamiyoko

Area in Ichinoto-Cho, Minamiyoko

"If it is here and still alive, it might be in the forest area? or even in the back of our childhood backyard? that kinda bring my curiosity."

Hilly forest bordering the built area in Ichinoto-Cho, Okusawa

"Anyway we arrive here, lets continue this interesting talk later in the break time"

Okusawa Middle School

Okusawa Elementary School

People of Okusawa in the city of Minamiyoko, Watanabe Prefecture do start to talk more about spring topics as the winter slowly left them and warm wind started to blow. But the spring doesn't come yet as the cherry blossom haven't bloom for now....

Overview of northern part of Okusawa

Overview of southern part of Okusawa

Thats all for today, hope you enjoy!

note: Hanami (花見) = cherry blossom viewing
edit: on the side note I feel that this page started to really heavy to load since there are a lot of pictures as I put more updates here. :-[

Themistokles

Hanami reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha. While I know it's incorrect in many ways, it still is soo... :crytissue: ... beautiful.

Anyways, these pictures make me want to just pack my backpack and go to Asia. :thumbsup:
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vortext

Really nice, don't see many urban winter pictures! (as opposed to say elaborate alpine scenes) The last two overviews are excellent!  &apls

Looking forward to spring, both in RL and in your MD!  :D :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

kbieniu7

Spring, I also look forward to it...  :crytissue: Today in Poland we also have a warm wind blows, by the way, so this update really fits in what I feel now :D And you've created a great atmosphere on this shots! I think that bare trees combined with this particular terrain textures, some rocks and Japaneese houses (those particular models seems to have a little darker colour tones) makes a great grayish look!
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Nanami

Replies:

Quote from: Themistokles on March 04, 2017, 12:27:05 PM
Hanami reminds me of Memoirs of a Geisha. While I know it's incorrect in many ways, it still is soo... :crytissue: ... beautiful.

Anyways, these pictures make me want to just pack my backpack and go to Asia. :thumbsup:
Thank you! Haven't watched that movie but it seems interesting although I heard kinda irrelevant? anyway it might be into my list of watching in future.
East Asia do have a lot of beautiful places.. As much I would like to backpack there as well which I never done it yet beforehand. Also, SE Asia also do have some nice places for summer experiences and rather far cheaper than east asia...  :P

Quote from: vortext on March 04, 2017, 12:43:44 PM
Really nice, don't see many urban winter pictures! (as opposed to say elaborate alpine scenes) The last two overviews are excellent!  &apls

Looking forward to spring, both in RL and in your MD!  :D :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot! well I never though it will be that nice though since last time I see winter like 18 years ago  $%Grinno$% . For the spring update, I will try to do it when the time is right  ;) (real spring in east asia)

Quote from: kbieniu7 on March 05, 2017, 07:30:06 AM
Spring, I also look forward to it...  :crytissue: Today in Poland we also have a warm wind blows, by the way, so this update really fits in what I feel now :D And you've created a great atmosphere on this shots! I think that bare trees combined with this particular terrain textures, some rocks and Japaneese houses (those particular models seems to have a little darker colour tones) makes a great grayish look!
Thank you! well as I said above, I never though that it will be fit with current condition in northern hemisphere since I just do it based on pictures in the internet.
I think the seasonal MMP and Neko T21 mods do the job well in situation like this as it will changed based on the season and I just change the ingame date in order to get the scene. Also not forget to the Appalachian Terrain Mod I use. Well maybe also with the help of Photoshop for adding additional effect.  ;)

+=============================+
Back to the Southeast Asian city, Cibebek which is Karasem's 2nd largest city. This update wont be as large as the last Karasem update since current MD page (page 23) already really heavy to load (atleast from my perspective). so here we are, a 6 pictures update.

https://www.youtube.com/v/SDjFpNDPLZU

Update 41: Blue Kaleidoscope

Note: 万華鏡 = Kaleidoscope
Pasar Biru (literally means Blue Market) is a subdistrict of Cibebek Utara District which also bordering Saika District where newer CBD of Cibebek located. During 1970s, this area known for its second hand markets, cheap stuffs and not forget "kaki lima*" foods. Later during the rapid urbanization of Cibebek-Kota Baru Metropolitan area, this area become gentrified with the major stores, malls and department stores replaced the cheap traditional market which now mostly moved toward pasar Krajan northwest of this area. But this area still hold the original spirit of the location for its closure toward the city center and its position as a commercial area.

Simpang Pasar Biru where this area was grown from. Jl Saika Raya intersect with Jl Raya Pasar Biru

Most of buildings in the main road built in 1980 or later.

Simpang Pasar Biru at night

Pasar Biru Station is the main station in Pasar Biru. This station currently serves Ciasem Route (Cibebek Raya Station-Ciasem) and Cibebek Ring Route. Previously this station is also serves the Cikaas Route which had the route from Pasar Biru toward Cikaas Station, since the completion of the shortcut of Cikaas Route toward Saika Station in 2007 due to the demand of local commuters, Cikaas Route redirected from Pasar Biru to Saika Station with current main route from Cibebek Raya-Saika-Cikaas-Bukit Pesona. Although so, this station still serves the minor feeder line of Cikaas line. Area around Pasar Biru Station now full of commercial center such as malls and stores.

Pasar Biru Station and Pasar Biru Overpass (Jl Raya Pasar Biru).

Several area in Pasar Baru Subdistrict also consist of residential areas.

South of Pasar Biru Overpass featuring the railway. the left pair of rail for the Ciasem Route and Cibebek Ringroad, right one for former Cikaas Route which currently for either freight train straight toward port and minor feeder line.

Southern Pasar Biru in night featuring Sunada Underpass.

In Jl Saika Raya, southern Pasar Biru has several office buildings. This area directly bordering the Saika Utara CBD.

note: kaki lima = what people here call the street side vendor which consist of cart or something like that.

Thats all for today, hope you like it.  :)