• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

I can't believe the last message on this thread was from one year ago... What a way to comeback! (even if just a little)
That is some serious work you've done on this city.. Just a few things that I think would look better: The sidewalk are a bit too straight in the angles. Using some smoothness might be good? Also I am not sure if the hole being a texture is the best, as it would be good looking only from one angle. Just my two cents, of course the pictures are already breathtaking and I'm looking forward to see more of it.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

Great to see you back in action!These some impressive pictures! &apls &apls

TheTeaCat

What a return!!

As usual Cedric you amaze me with what you achieve with this game.
Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ernestmaxis

You are one Bad Sim! :laugh: I love it !

_Michael

Wow wow wow. Lovely european setting and some fantastic textures!

Yan077

I can't believe it.
What a divine surprise and epic come back, Cedric !!!  :o
Port Royal seems to be a new fantastic playground to satisfy your needs of creativity. 
I can imagine how hard it is to make that incredible bridge and this castle on the rocks...
and you made it with such virtuosity, it's already a classic...

&apls &apls &apls

Yann  :thumbsup:

dyoungyn

I agree and different way of doing things in SC4.  Wow, SC4 just gets better and better each day. 

MushyMushy

Wow, I didn't think we'd get any more amazing new images on this CJ - glad i was wrong! These are great!  &apls

Girafe

What a sweet come back  &apls &apls

Your pictures are always amazing and I am curious about this new project  ::) I am glad you are still enjoying playing this game  ::)

Of course, I will happy to pack the people as MMP and upload them if Sam is OK with that, the old dropbox is still active if you need :P
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

CT14

Quote from: art128 on November 14, 2016, 07:13:11 AM
Also I am not sure if the hole being a texture is the best, as it would be good looking only from one angle.

It's 3D sidewalk chalk art or street paintings, meant to look correct from one angle. I had wondered if it would translate well to BAT but here we are!

Amazing work, all of it!

mgb204

I'm so happy to see an update from Antigone, one of my all time favourite MDs. I had feared it was all over, glad to see the inevitable pull of SC4 has you in it's gravitational field once more.

Everything as usual is simply superb. With this level of detail and meticulous attention given to perfect every nook, you are surely one of the masters of this game.

feyss

Glad to see you back with your awesome creations!

APSMS

Wow! What a way to come back. Hopefully you can stay little bit longer this time.

Amazing stuff &apls
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

belfastsocrates

This is simply fantastic news! One of my favourite CJ authors of all time and an inspiration to me and my own SC4 work.

It's great to see you back!
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Themistokles

That's one stunning come back! &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Simmer2

Welcome back Cedric!

Beautiful images  &apls

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

compdude787

Wow, that really looks awesome!! Welcome back!!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

EDGE4194

Cedric I am so excited  &dance to see you back! Beautiful work as usual. Looking forward to what comes next.

rooker1

Like a photograph. Jam packed scenes with lots a detail. I have always enjoyed looking over your works......and I still do!
Always a pleasure.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Such an awesome surprise to see you back again! There's two MDs I consider on higher level than any other this is my favorite of the two. It's a beautiful project indeed and I'll borrow a few ideas from it assuming that's ok  $%Grinno$%  I'm working on the old core of my new region right now and it's interesting how many bats are shared in common here. The world of HD is often a lonely or underpopulated one :D If you haven't already noticed reddonquixote's new prop pack you might want to check it out. It's more modern, Melbourne-based style but you might find some good, HD stuff in there that you could out to use--includes streetside props as well. Very much looking forward to any future updates on the project here and, again, it's so nice to have you back!

Cheers,
Noah

PS, I was wondering if you're familiar with MJB's work which includes a number of neat HD urban and floral props like fountains and statues and the like.