• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem Creating Region

Started by cityhawk, March 20, 2010, 10:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cityhawk

Hi, I'm trying to use SC4 Mapper to open a region I found on the STEX...I put in all the info required and then click Okay to start the generation of the map, but after a few seconds it says "SC4 Mapper a tool for importing/exporting SC4 Regions has encountered a problem needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I don't know what's wrong...I have that MSCVP71.DLL file, but the message above appears every time I try to create the region. Please help!
God is awesome!

Gaston

Who was the creator of the region?     I have had a few that did the same thing.    They were all from the same creator but I can't remember who that creator was.     I'm sure I'd remember if I saw the name.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

dobdriver

Don't worry about that, it happens a lot with both mapper and terraformer. The best way to lessen it happening is when you click ok, don't do anything else with your computer, don't open other programs, don't cruise the web, don't play solitaire, don't even move the mouse. They are not multitasking programs and they use a lot of resources. You just have to let them do their thing undisturbed. It will still happen but not as frequently