• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Krokanien

Started by Fasan, September 27, 2014, 01:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Aah lazy Sunday morning, just brewed a fresh cup of coffee and there's another Fasan update to enjoy.  ()stsfd()

What else can I say? Superlatives fail to describe the sheer awesomeness. And it's not just the mmp-ing, your eye for detail in lotting is outstanding as well.  &apls

Already looking forward to the next entry! In the meanwhile, I'm going to marvel over this one some more. :thumbsup:

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

romualdillo

How do you do it for things to look sooooo perfect? It's amazing!! I can only think about all the hours you've dedicated to it!! Farms, railroads, stone quarry... Congratulations!!!!  &apls

c.p.

Wow, those are interesting and unique industrial and mining areas :thumbsup:

Gugu3

This is awesome!!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Excellent MMP and the different settings look so real!

Girafe

Superb as always, full of details, reminds me the game "Where is Waldo?" 

&apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Fasan

Dantes

Great christmas market! I wish you an happy new year !

romualdillo

Beautiful market and great commercial district!!!  &apls

Fasan

Thank you very much!  :)

Today I show you some pictures of the large reservoir and two small dams.
Of course, I show again some pictures of the landscape.
A campsite, guesthouse or the powerful castle on the large reservoir, are here to see the pictures.

Forgive me if I write little. I must painstakingly translating everything because I don't speak English.
I hope you liked these pictures again.

Small old river power plant at Bescan

Dam by Andover

Dam of Limoux

Sallay-Dam

Town of Limoux

Fasan  ;)

w_swietwoot

It's all so very beautiful &apls.

art128

I absolutely love Sallay-Dam. The idea to use different small dam, ML canal pieces and the Japanese River project I think is just awesome. Karma point to you for this dam. I might very well make mine like that too.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Vizoria

romualdillo

Outstanding work, as always!!!  &apls

Kergelen

Another unique and amazing update  &apls
I like the use of guardrails among other things.

Links to SC4 websites

Fasan

Diorama; The fireworks display was graphically inserted into the image and is not part of the game of SC4.

Vizoria

Happy new year Fasan! You have posted some incredible entries this year on SC4D and on Simtropolis, I have seen some truly amazing pictures and landscapes. I reckon you're MD and your style is probably the best in the whole community. I'm not sure anyone will top what you have done, not for a while anyway. You have taken MMP usage and it applications to nature, agriculture and the urban to a whole new level.

Your work has inspired me to put in that extra effort with MMPs and agriculture, and I'm sure it has inspired hundreds of other hardcore SC4 players. I hope 2015 will be just as productive and as fruitful as this year.

Good luck and stay safe.

p.s. Please make sure you have backups of your cities and your plugins!

Fasan

A big thank you!
No, no, I'm not the best!

I'm glad if I can inspire other SC 4 player with my landscaping, because only so the game lives.
There are so many good designers who make very good work with MMPs, lots,.... Just my own style I am trying as close as possible to the reality to come to implement the MMPs. This makes it easy, just fun and I find new ways.

But without the great Mister, that created these beautiful things, even my landscapes would not look.

That's why I would express my greatest appreciation to all great designers here! You do a great job and are the champions - the best!

Many greetings Fasan  ;)

p.s. Yes, there are backups of my landscapes and plugins.
I've changed the first page of my portrait of the region. I hope that you like.

In the last picture, we saw the small town of Limoux with the reservoir.
Here in this city is the summer palace of the Royal family.

Limoux

Observation tower and guyed in Limoux

Many greetings Fasan  ;)

Vizoria

Yet more amazing scenery. Those cliffs look sexy as hell!

Girafe

Excellent job Fasan  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

solsystem

Hi Fasan

As I wrote several times before in the Sim Forum: Your landscape and cities are fantastic.  &apls