• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pedestrian malls road connections

Started by Kuewr665, December 22, 2011, 10:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuewr665

For through pedestrian malls, crosswalk pieces should be made. These pieces would have a functional crosswalk that also connects the pedestrian malls with the road. These crosswalks should have stop lights. Light rail in pedmall crossings could have two crosswalks next to the light rail tracks and stop lights.

I would also like to see roads with paths that can connect to pedestrian malls without a crosswalk, especially at T intersections.

riiga

gn_leugim

j-dub

Wow. This concept is being revived? The last public crosswalks that come close I remember are Swamper77's, those had signals for the most part. The other difference was the crosswalks were more centered, but I still remember them being Zebra like these, and am I looking at some sort of paved bike path here?

Wiimeiser

Just the paths themselves are amazing. That's the sort of stuff we need. I wonder if that would be draggable...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

DAB_City

Quote from: Wiimeiser on December 23, 2011, 04:43:31 AM
Just the paths themselves are amazing. That's the sort of stuff we need. I wonder if that would be draggable...

SAM time? I'd love if these were in the NAM, I could really use them! :D
Hello SimCity Devotees! If you want to find out more about me, why not visit my profile? Free drinks and biscuits, if that would tempt anyone ;)

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/user/360022-dab-city/

Badsim

Wow !  :o

Looks like another dream is going to become reality ... that's fabulously promising !

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °