• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The RTMT V3 Support Thread

Started by z, September 10, 2008, 07:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJSun1981

I have the same problem with that parts :(

catty

Quote from: paul4763 on April 17, 2014, 04:54:43 PM
I just downloaded the RTMT Interim T-Ram stops but it won't work. I've deleted them all except one.

I can see them in the menu but I can't click on them and so can't plop them. Is this a bug?

Quote from: DJSun1981 on April 17, 2014, 09:21:23 PM
I have the same problem with that parts :(

Hi Guys

paul4763 when you say you have deleted them all except one I'm assuming you have only deleted six of the "RTMT_PropS" files and haven't deleted the "RTMT_PropAS" files from the Props Folder and you have kept all the model files in the Model Folder

I use the "RTMT_PropS_GLR_TSC_Road.dat" myself.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

ronaldhaha

Greeting! I have a problem regarding to the UDI mode on RTMT. When I drive a car/ bus towards a bus/ sub stop on a one-way road, the can/bus that I am driving always get disappeared and I never complete the missions of UDI. The direction of the bus/sub stop on one way road should be correct as the signs of "bus and sub" are not inverted and all the ensuing path are of the same direction. Could anyone help me solve the problem like this?

z

This has to do with the way one-way RTMT stations are implemented - they're actually two way, so that they work with both right- and left-hand drive.  You can get around this problem by turning off the "Snap to Roads" feature by hitting the Shift key shortly before your vehicle enters the station.  You can turn "Snap to Roads" back on again once the vehicle has left the station.

cmdp123789

I know this is a support thread, but I was wondering how far are we standing from a new RTMT release? just checking... you know, last year I asked the same, and you guys showed a picture I think, and told me you were working on a new release... we are half way 2014, and to be honest, RTMT is one of the things I use the most in my urban cities... so, I just wanted to know if this new version would become true during 2014 or are we looking at a release maybe in 2015?

b22rian

Quote from: cmdp123789 on June 05, 2014, 09:18:29 AM
I know this is a support thread, but I was wondering how far are we standing from a new RTMT release? just checking... you know, last year I asked the same, and you guys showed a picture I think, and told me you were working on a new release... we are half way 2014, and to be honest, RTMT is one of the things I use the most in my urban cities... so, I just wanted to know if this new version would become true during 2014 or are we looking at a release maybe in 2015?

Thanks much for your interest in V4 of RTMT !

We had progressed through about 80 % + ( just a guess ), through version 4 developments , but than the main members of RTMT were asked to help out with the new TE section created recently in the NAM. there we have been working on some new stations, improved station function and thorough testing of those new stations for the recent NAM releases.

The plan is to one day return back here to RTMT to finish version 4 and get it released finally.
We are waiting for our team leader Z ,( Steve)  to finish some software projects he is working on to be called back into RTMT version 4 station builds to hopefully finish RTMT version 4.

I will leave it up to Steve , if he wants to elaborate further on his plans..

Thanks, Brian

z

Currently, I am occupied with some urgent RL activities that are taking all my free time, and that will take some number of weeks to finish.  (I'm sorry that I can't be more specific than that, but that's as much as I know.)  Once that's finished, I can finish up the small amount of work that I need to do on the NAM, and then I can return to RTMT full time.

Quote from: b22rian on June 05, 2014, 02:38:15 PM
We had progressed through about 80 % + ( just a guess ), through version 4 developments...

A very good guess indeed.  That's the same number I would estimate.

As for when this release will be ready, I would certainly hope that it would be this year, and earlier rather than later.  But as RL is a bit up in the air for me, I'm afraid I can't make any promises.

Kergelen

Good to know it will be another RTMT release. I use version 3.60 quiet a lot and it will be great to use a new version especially if it includes some NWM stations.

Links to SC4 websites

b22rian

Quote from: Kergelen on June 06, 2014, 02:35:00 AM
Good to know it will be another RTMT release. I use version 3.60 quiet a lot and it will be great to use a new version especially if it includes some NWM stations.

Thanks Kergelen,

One of the main features of version 4 of RTMT will be its NWM stations  :thumbsup:
I would say the other "headliner " of the release would be the RTMT Flup stations .

thanks, Brian

scadamsc

I've attempted for hours now to get RTMT to work on my mac. I just can't get it. None of the road top stations will show up. Strangely, other stations I've never seen before (like some of Ninjas non-roadtop stations do appear). Any help would be appreciated.

• I have the version from the Mac App Store.
• I have NAM installed. Best I can tell I am using the standard config. I'm not entirely certain I have identified this correctly though. Help figuring this would be helpful.

1. I downloaded the v3.5 zip version of RTMT. I installed it using the detailed, helpful readme.txt and the InstallationExamples.html. I have attached screenshots of the resultant .dat and model configurations in my folders. The folder I placed these files in is "User/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins".

2. I configured my dat files per the detailed readme instructions. I did this in all 3 folders, and attempted to download the dependencies. Again, images attached.

3. When I sign into game, I can't seem to find the single-tile roadtop subway/bus station, though I find other stations I've never seen before.

Thanks for your help!

catty

Hi scadamsc

catty from the RTMT Team here I was just heading off to bed when I saw your post, hopefully someone else from the RTMT Team will be able to help you while I'm   :sleeping:  otherwise I'll be back again tomorrow to help.

-catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

scadamsc

Quote from: catty on November 15, 2014, 02:42:10 AM

Hi scadamsc

catty from the RTMT Team here I was just heading off to bed when I saw your post, hopefully someone else from the RTMT Team will be able to help you while I'm   :sleeping:  otherwise I'll be back again tomorrow to help.

-catty

Hey there! Thanks. I hope so to. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Thanks for saying hey. Looking forward to using RTMT!

memo

Quote from: scadamsc on November 15, 2014, 02:20:53 AM
I have the version from the Mac App Store.
• I have NAM installed. Best I can tell I am using the standard config. I'm not entirely certain I have identified this correctly though. Help figuring this would be helpful.

1. I downloaded the v3.5 zip version of RTMT. I installed it using the detailed, helpful readme.txt and the InstallationExamples.html. I have attached screenshots of the resultant .dat and model configurations in my folders. The folder I placed these files in is "User/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins".

The plugins folder of the Mac App Store version of the game is located at:

~/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.simcity4.appstore/Data/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins

This is also where you had to install the NAM. The installation instructions of the Mac version of the NAM explain this in detail.

scadamsc

Quote from: memo on November 15, 2014, 03:04:52 AM
Quote from: scadamsc on November 15, 2014, 02:20:53 AM
I have the version from the Mac App Store.

The plugins folder of the Mac App Store version of the game is located at:

~/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.simcity4.appstore/Data/Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins

This is also where you had to install the NAM. The installation instructions of the Mac version of the NAM explain this in detail.

Thanks for the info! That fixed it all up. Thank you!

catty

Glad to know its all sorted out and thanks memo for the MAC help    :thumbsup:

diego6677

Hello,

I got a little problem.  I checked readme and I can't find the particular prop for this problem (see screenshot).  I double checked that I got all depencendies but it is not the case as the screenshot demonstrated.

Please can anyone advise me which missing file that I need to double check in order to install it if it's missing.

Thank you very much for your helps.

Edit: removing wrong screenshot and attaching correct screenshot this time.

catty

Hi diego6677

I'm going to have to come back to you on this problem, as I can't replicate it so far.

Will have another look later today when RL life takes a break.

-catty
RTMT Team

diego6677

Hi Catty/RTMT,

Thank you for your kind helps in advance.  No problem and no rush - your RL takes priority please. :)

If it is helpful, as there are several stations.  The problem I have got with is: It is GLR-BUS Avenue Station.

All other stations appearing to be normal so far. 

Thank you again for your kind helps.

Diego

Quote from: catty on January 10, 2015, 02:41:11 PM

Hi diego6677

I'm going to have to come back to you on this problem, as I can't replicate it so far.

Will have another look later today when RL life takes a break.

-catty
RTMT Team

CaptCity

Hi Diego6677

I was able to kind of replicate the issue in your image, but I don't know if it will fit your situation. The answers to a couple questions would help clarify... First, did you use the installer version of the RTMT set? If so, did you run all three of the installers included? Running all three is not the proper installation procedures. Only two are needed. The same thing could happen if using the manual version and not removing the appropriate files.

Second, did you install the RTMT 3.60 update files after installing RTMT 3.50? This would have had to have been done manually since it isn't an installer. While installing the update, there are some files that need to be removed.

The way I replicated your issue was to run all the RTMT installers and not install the update (3.60) files. It seems from your image that the station lot is attempting to use both the model from the Single Prop set as well as Simgoober's model from the Prop Family set. Simgoober's model files were updated and included in the 3.60 update because there was something not working with the originals.

I know this might be a little confusing, but anything that rings a bell would help clarify the situation. I will admit that the above gave me the missing model flag in all stations using the bus shelters, not just the GLR-in-Ave Bus station, so I'm not sure if it fits your situation exactly.

catty

Hi Guys

CaptCity thanks for taking the time to have a look, Diego6677 if you installed all the dependencies from the readme then you have everything, except the red phone booth that got merged into a mega pack, but doesn't apply in this case and looking at your picture again you have all the props so you aren't missing anything, I think if you could answer CaptCity questions or show us a picture of your RTMT folder contents that would help.

thanks

-catty