• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clombo

Good evening; I can not access the LEX site. Yesterday I registered, but I'm not received the activation email.
User clombo in LEX, the same e-mail address
Thanks in advanced

CasperVg

Hi clombo! I have manually activated your account. Enjoy downloading :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

clombo

It's work fine, thanks for all.
My city, now will be more beautifull

masterasths

Good evening, i have the same problem, i cannot access the Lex site. Few days ago i registered and i am not recieved any activation e-mail. Usarname: masterasths and the same e-mail address
thanks a lot

CasperVg

Welcome to the LEX, masterasths. I have manually activated your account :)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

six9nc

I haven't logged in in a while and I can' t access the lex. Secondly I am looking for some traffic generators can you guide me to some. I've had no luck on the stex
"The man who sleeps on the floor never falls out of bed"...Martin Lawrence

catty

Quote from: six9nc on November 15, 2014, 07:26:33 AM
...Secondly I am looking for some traffic generators can you guide me to some. I've had no luck on the stex

Can't help you with the LEX, but had no problem finding lots of traffic generators for you on the STEX, see the other post you started for the links.
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Highrise99

Hello.

It's been years since I used the LEX, and I've forgotten my password. I requested an email to reset it, but after multiple attempts, one never came. I'm fairly certain I registerd my LEX account with the concerned email, as I cannot register a new account with it. My account name is also Highrise99 on the LEX.

Thanks.

Kira

i cant seem to login to the file exchange,it keeps saying the password or user name is wrong when i know ive typed and retyped over and over again correct.

Katbird

My name is Katbird

I've forgotten my password. I requested an email to reset it, but after multiple attempts, one never came. I'm fairly certain I registered my LEX account with the concerned email, as I cannot register a new account with it.

Thanks for your help

kalanc69

Hello. I have lost my password and can no longer access the email account it has been sent to. If you could please send me the info to the same email address associated with my account here I would greatly appreciate it.. If you cannot find that info then please send me the password info however you normally do it...Thank you and Happy New Year!

joripage

Hi, LEX will not log me in. it just says 'Loggin you in....' and doesn't do anything from there. Help! :)

Phil62

Hello
I registered and finally received my activation link. However still cannot access the LEX.
My password is not recongized but it should be the same that I used for accessing SC4D.
Can you please help
Thanks

Hey!NicholasSJ

Hello, I have register the LEX and have received an email for my LEX account activation, but when I clicked on the link, it never directs me to the proper page so that I still can't access the LEX. Please help! My username is Hey!NicholasSJ. Thanks in advance ...  :)

P.S - sorry for my bad english. I'm not the native speaker of it by the way ...

Hey!NicholasSJ

Hello, I'm sorry to post here again but I still can't access the LEX. This is weird, because yesterday I could access it normally (thanks by the way :) ). I really need some help, please! Thanks again ...

Bojci43

hello

Is something wrong with LEX? Because in past two days I can not log in.
I get to the first page where it writes LOGIN or REGISTER. I click on the LOGIN button, but then nothing happens.

Please help,

mkunsman

I too am unable to log into LEX. No activation email was ever received.

**Update - Actually, I'm good. I received the email and outlook pulled it in from gmail. oops....**

bwosh13

I'm having an issue here, it's that everytime I open LEX, the page won't show anything. At first it shows the page but then it'll reload and it wont show anything. I've tried turning off javascript, the page load but I can't download anything (keeps redirecting to the same page when i click download). Any idea here? Thanks in advance  ;D ;D

my account have been activated before. it's bwosh, the email address is kartyan.wira@gmail.com. Also very sorry that I created a thread that asked this same problem, I was in panic and didn't see this thread

rocker289

rocker289 still no email activation?

rocker289

The Lex monster has not sent any a email activation.
This has been going on for over a year.
It will not let me register ether.

rocker289@outlook.com (this is the one I want to use)
rocker@sympatico.com

Thank You