• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sciurus' Factory

Started by Sciurus, August 30, 2008, 06:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Thank you guys! ;)
@Peter : I think it's that $%Grinno$%
@Une_ame : they'll be in props ;)

Waiting to be exported, I made another BAT:

The legend is in french, but I think you will recognize the function of this real building; it's a cityhall. ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

Very good start  &apls, I want to see more!
Click on the banner to see my BATs

kwakelaar

Girafe

Really good start :)

did you switch to 3ds or stayed on Gmax?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Thank you guys!!
I've done some textures, is there anything to correct/add?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Silur

Earth quake

supremec

Very good, I love the textures you used  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

peter007

C'est formidable.

It's looking good as a students house.
Don't you think?

-Ernst

DaveN

So far I got here somehow not up to the present day. And I must admit that I regret enormously that only now I look here. Your bat's are simply amazing. Especially I liked coincided with the various small houses and tenements. Of course the others are also excellent.
For the last presented by your project, I added some roof junk.

PS. Going back to all those houses and small apartment buildings: Are they available for download somewhere? The railway station also would useful to me.

Great job. I look forward to further your work.

PS2. I know the desired post since then been a long time, but I regret that you abandoned the idea of ​​gardens.

Good luck and I wish you more great ideas.

- Dave

Sciurus

Thank you guys. It's been a veeeeeeery long time I haven't been here to post some of my BATs. So here it is ! some news !
I just began a french station pack today. It could be part of a special surprise for the end of the year... see if the project will be released ! Otherwise, it'll be updated appart.
So here's the thing ! I begin small, it's been a while I didn't make BATs and it took a little time to readapt my mind to GMAX...

Enjoy !
L'atelier d'architecture

M4346

Wow! It has been very long time! But, it is good to see you back, and those look great!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Silur

We are all very pleased to have you back!

vester

Maybe you could split the platforms into small part:
two sections with rampes
a straight section (16 meters or so)
a section with station house

This way you don't luck the length of the platform, but would repeat the straight section the number of times you need for a given length.

Sciurus

Thank you guys :thumbsup:
@vester, you mean like a modular platform you can directly plop in the game or something ?
L'atelier d'architecture

FrankU

kbieniu7

Indeed, it's very nice to see you back there! :)

Your new project looks good for now  :thumbsup: I agree with vester, a simple but modular platform would be a great idea! It's actually one of the things, that I miss in game. :) Segments of 2-3 tiles (32-48m) would allow to make a platform as long as you exactly want, if it's placed on tracks (as a Transit Enabled Lot) then one could make customizable several platform long large multi-track stations. I wrote 2-3 tiles long, because as far as I know, it is not possible to place two TE lots just one by another, am I right?

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

vester

Quote from: kbieniu7 on January 20, 2017, 07:07:12 AM
I agree with vester, a simple but modular platform would be a great idea!
Yep. It was a modular system.

Quote from: kbieniu7 on January 20, 2017, 07:07:12 AM...it is not possible to place two TE lots just one by another, am I right?
Well it should not be lots, but models to place on a lot, one after the other.

kbieniu7

Quote from: vester on January 20, 2017, 08:31:07 AM
Quote from: kbieniu7 on January 20, 2017, 07:07:12 AM...it is not possible to place two TE lots just one by another, am I right?
Well it should not be lots, but models to place on a lot, one after the other.

Ah, so you mean making just modular props? I thought rather to make some kind of puzzle-pieced platform to have in-game.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Sciurus

Well, actually, I first understood like Kamil understood. But the solution to put them on a lot can be a solution too, for those who like LOTting. Because plopping them directly in game could be nice for those who don't want to LOT but it has its inconveniences : for example, if you want to add props on it, you have to LOT them by many ways... the real modular thing is in the LE. I truly think that's the best solution.
Then I also can make stairs for 2, 4 or 6 plateforms... it gives me ideas to continue !
L'atelier d'architecture