• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Another superb work! I really like those bike pathway behind houses and also your riverwall  :thumbsup:.

Congratulation for the classic section and I support to make this into HoF!  :D Keep up great works!

art128

Another wonderful update. You deserve a place in the HoF More than anyone, Jonathan. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

# Update [7]  ~  Kyto district - Kasukawa - Saitama Prefecture ||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

• Today we will visit the oldest part of Kasukawa, but also we will visit the most modern buildings in the city. Today we are in the district of Kyto, located on the banks of Yokota river, this small district has some of the oldest houses of all Kasukawa but in recent years, a new office complex was built here and today these buildings are the new face of Kasukawa

# In these first images we can see the two new buildings where is located the Kasukawa-TV Channel.

# The bus station of Kasukawa is also located in Kyto, from here you can get a bus to the entire Prefecture of Saitama.

# New residential buildings to cover the demands were built in Kyto.

# The Kyto tower was built in 2003 and is the tallest building in Kasukawa, it was built near the ancient temple of Kyto and the result is gorgeous. It is very interesting to see together the oldest and the most modern building of Kyto.

# The views from the Kyto tower are magnificent  ;)

# To end this little trip I want to share with you guys a beautiful postcard of Kasukawa, I hope you liked this city.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

Mr.Lin -
I will try to keep it up !! Thanks mate.

Girafe - I appreciate that you enjoy with my Japanese Landscapes, thank you so much  :)

976 - Thanks my friend !! I like so much your MD as well.

Schulmanator - Thanks my friend !!!

mave94 - Thanks for your kind comment my dear friend, glad you liked  :)

Kergelen - The pleasure is mine my friend, thanks for comment !!

Gugu3 - Well, I like so much RRW, But I got some problems with new NAM and Japanese street mod... and I am not sure if I can get RRW without using new NAM, Is that possible ? Thanks for your comment.

cmdp123789 - I will try to do copies every month, crossing fingers, mode - ON  $%Grinno$%

vortext - Thanks for your kind comment !! Here you got some new pictures from Saitama, I hope you like all of them, enjoy !!

art128 - Muchisimas gracias amigo !!

Shark7 - I'm totally agree with you and your comment my friend !!This week I've enjoyed Simcity so much... I just play and play... leaving free the imagination, it is a really good way to play this game. Thanks for your kind comment.

vester - Here you can see more, thanks Vester !!

benedict - Thanks you so much, another week  :)

threestooges - Thanks a lot, it is a great pleasure to me to be here, I think the best MDs or CJs are here at SC4Devotion, and is really nice to have my own MD in classics section, so I just can say THANKS !!

tankmank - Yes I know, and I love your style creating this type of city !!

• SPECIAL THANKS •

I want to thank you guys for all your comments and support, I feel really grateful every time which I share an update with all of you and then I get all these good comments and good words, Thanks to all of you this MD is in classics section and that motivates me to keep playing this game, after 10 years... we can put Windows on the World in the Hall of Famme? Let's see what happens...  :thumbsup:

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

mgarcia

&apls &apls Are the apartments some of those jsteed buildings you have in you files?  Also, the midrise next to the park.  That one looks like a part of his embassy series.  Looks really nice.

As always, great work with your cities.  I like Kyto.   :thumbsup:

Uzil

Incredible pictures, as always  &apls

FrankU

tankmank

A lovely city, surprisingly very spacious, which is nice to see as most cities built to this style are very dense. The custom lotting also is great, it really adds to the atmosphere of the city, i can't wait to see more

Gugu3

Bipin

Lovely work, it's always quite inspirational!

kelis

# Update [8]  ~ Kawasaki Jr Station - Saitama Prefecture ||

Kawasaki is another small city located in the south of the Saitama Prefecture. Kawasaki is an industrial city and most of its land is occupied by factories and port industries, in Kawasaki is located one of the ports of Saitama Prefecture.

# Today we will only know the train station of the city, and in another time we will know more parts of Kawasaki.

# After a trip from the center of Saitama, we are in Kawasaki.

# Jr Kawasaki station ( Created by Jsteed "Thank you my friend" )

# The station is surrounded by some commercial buildings as always.

# I hope you like this train station and Kawasaki  :)

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

mgarcia -
Yes, those apartments were created by Jsteed, as you can see he did an amazing job with all of them  :)

Uzil - Thank you so much !!

FrankU - Dank, Dank  ;D

tankmank - Yes, you're right about spaces and density, I will try to show you more density in future updates.

Gugu3 - Thank you so much for your comment my friend.

Bipin - Thanks Bipin, glad you liked it  :)

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

tankmank

Another lovely update, i enjoy seeing all these little towns that are centred around the railway station and once again great lotting  &apls

vortext

Clever use of motion blur as it appears we are traveling alongside the train at the same speed, opposed to being the static observer as usual.  :thumbsup:

Great pictures, no matter where I look: there're little details everywhere! Though in the last pic that car park with bikes on it as well. . it just ruins everything.  $%Grinno$%  :D

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

c.p.

Wow, excellent city building :o

The power lines are a nice touch (I'm not sure how you did that), and I like the parking areas with the bikes :thumbsup:

art128

Looks fabulous, Jonathan! Loving the blur effect on the first picture.

Love your new avatar. 5cm/s is a beautiful movie. ( like all of Makoto Shinkai's works)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

I agree, the motion blur is very nice.
The otehr images are grat too. Full of detail and crafted delicately.

kelis

Thanks to all for the comments !! I will try to share with all of you a new update during this week  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

vester

Looks great, Jonathan.

Think one of my Japanese trains would fit right in here. ;)

Gugu3

mgarcia

The train is so beautiful Jonathan. Really great model.  :thumbsup:

Merari

benedict

Nice work as always, and you're back at number one on Ben's Top Ten this week - well done.
Click on the banner to celebrate!