• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunv123

Wonderful Downtown! The park in the middle is a nice addition, very American. :thumbsup:

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

vortext

Looks great! I was gonna suggest SPA's buildings but you already figured, of course! Nice park too, though I'd expected to see snow covered flora.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

APSMS

I think that that's the first time I've ever seen one single tree model repeated so many times and found it not obvious or unfitting (read: impressive park!)

Beautiful downtown square. Definitely looking forward to more of the same for the rest of the month.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

kelis

# Update [2]  ~ Belport City [1] - Alaska ||

• Sometimes we will see an update like this, it is not focused on anything special, just some varied pictures to see what is coming in next updates or just to see some places, so I hope you like with this new update •

• Some streets in the downtown of the city •

Belport has a small business area as well •

• The Hilton Hotel, one of the best of the city •

• The city also has nightlife

• The city is famous for its Port

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

RepublicMaster -
Thanks for you comment, today you can see another Update  :)

art128 - Gracias amigo, glad you like it !!

sunv123 - Thanks mate !! yes, I think the same about the park  :thumbsup:

vortext - SPA's buildings are the best for this type of city !! about the snow yes you're right, but I am not good with the snow scenes, I have not experience so I decided to do a more sunny city, anyway you will see snow in this MD !! Thanks my friend.

APSMS - Thanks for your kind comment, glad you like it and I hope you like and enjoy the new Update  :)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Kergelen

You manage all the styles. &apls I like all these parkings.

Links to SC4 websites

sunv123

I like the spacious feel of the city, with it's wide avenues and plentiful parking spaces. &apls

Looking forward to see how you create the Alaskan wilderness.:thumbsup:

art128

beautiful update once again Jonathan!

I love the financial area.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RepublicMaster

The attention to detail is great! Everything fits perfectly. I like the mix of parking and buildings. :D

Swordmaster

benedict

A great month so far - I am enjoying the idea of an Alaskan MD. And so is the rest of SC4D because you're at number one on BTT this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

mgarcia

vortext

Great pictures!  &apls

I'm amazed (and frankly a tad jealous) what you've been able to put together in such a short time! The night shot is gorgeous and I like your choice for the blob, amazing sculpture!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

threestooges

With just a few quick pictures you've made me want to visit Belport. Any tips you recommend for your industrial areas to achieve that look of the first picture in update 2?
-Matt

Mr.Lin

The city looks very realistic, and it is very nice !
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

kelis

# Update [3]  ~ Belport - City Port [1] - Alaska ||

• Today we will visit the Port of the city, it is not the largest port in the region but it is the principal port of Belport because it is located near of the city center •

• There are different types of ships operating on this port, they are not big ships because this port does not have space enough for them, but anyway we can see some big ferries like this •

• The city port is a great place to work for people in Belport, because it is located very close to the city and has a small industry dedicated itself to fish, farm products and all kinds of food... •

• The city port also has a small cranes sector, it is used for the medium size ships •

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

Kergelen -
Thanks a lot for your kind comment my friend !!!

sunv123 - Thanks a lot Sun !!

art128 - Thanks amigo, you will see more about the financial area in in following updates  :)

RepublicMaster - Thanks my friend !! I see, seems that parking are succeeding  ;D

Swordmaster - Thank you Willy !!

benedict - WOW, once again it's a pleasure my friend, I just can thank you for your fantastic list and work.

mgarcia - Thank you so much Garcia  :)

vortext - Hello my friend, as you can see the area is not too large so it is not too work, anyway I appreciate your kind words as always. PD: I love your MD  ;D !!!

threestooges - Hello Matt, well I do not feel so comfortable in this style of city, because I'm European and here cities are totally different than in the U.S, anyway as you can see I use a lot of parking and I put space between the buildings, I did that because is that one of the things what I can see different between the U.S cities and European cities, another important thing is the buildings selection, I try to use the same style with all buildings, that give more personal character to the cities. Well I'm not sure if that can help you, I hope so  ;)

Mr.Lin - Thanks for your comment my friend  :)

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

sunv123

Great looking port! :thumbsup: I like the container area by far the most.

Take care
-Victor

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Nice port Jonathan!

Seems really well thought.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3