• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Phoenix Project - 20 years SC4 Challenge

Started by Akallan, August 03, 2016, 07:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akallan

VIDEO PREVIEW

See you soon!
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

feyss

Only a preview? You can't do that to us  :D

I am curious to see what it will be, but it already seems promising  ;)

kelis

As I already toll you, Can`t wait to see more... the scenes is really well done  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

siemanthepieman

Congratulations on your promotion to Best Sellers Akallan. Well deserved indeed!

Akallan

Hello everyone,

The video is finally coming out, it's different from the others I've done so far. It is oriented rather political in general than on the game itself and you will understand it quickly by viewing it. If it took so long for it to come out, it's because I hesitated for a long time before deciding, because the video presents ideologies different from the norm and the media "main stream".

I can understand the disagreement about people's opinions, but please remain respectful in the commentary space. I am open to all discussions as long as it is constructive.

Good viewing! :)

My CJ :

Alan_Waters

Very interesting, but the translator does not translate the video into Russian, but with English (and even more so with French) I'm very bad.  :(

Akallan

Hello everyone,

Here is a video a little special, it is simply the presentation of the SNT. Nothing extraordinary and crazy, but I wanted to please me!

See you soon!

Seaman : Thank you Seaman, I avoid taking a vacation too long, even if sometimes it's complicated! :D
Tyberius06 : Thank you Tyberius for your nice comment. My textures are only "eye-candy", but it is not impossible for an external modder to make them usable on the networks of the game if he wishes!
My CJ :

Seaman

Wow. I was expecting you to take a long holiday after finishing this. It must have been a painstaking and exhaustive work.

Instead you're thinking about extending it even further. That's dedication!  &apls

anyway, congrats for reaching your first milestone. The pictures do look amazing.

Tyberius06

Geeeez, Man! It's huge! lovely work, indeed. How functional are your lotted networks? Did you give them custom paths, or just TE'd them, or they are simply visual and not functional? Recently I got involved with custom paths. Atm mainly this is the reason why I joined to the NAM Team to help Brian and the rest of them out with paths. Hm... I think the tricker textures could get custom paths (where are lane reductions or extensions), but this is just a thin idea atm...

But amazing work! I think you deserve a +1 for this achivement! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Akallan

Today a new video on the construction of a river, again! I hope you like it, it is fast enough.

Rock :

STEX - Murimk MMP Rocks - Pack 1
STEX - Murimk MMP Rocks - Pack 2
STEX - Rock 'n' Stones

Vegetation :

LEX - BSC - VIP girafe bushes
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe cattails
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe chestnuts
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe elms
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe feather grass
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe norway maples
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe narcissus
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe rowan trees
LEX - BSC - VIP girafe sparaxis
LEX - RRP Pasture Flora

Water :

STEX - RFR Plopwater Pack

Various :

STEX - FrankU Heblem Sand addon

mattb325 : Thank you for your good comment! :)
evarburg : Thanks! :D
dedgren : Thank you! :)
matias93 : I can't say everything, sorry! But thank you for your comment! ;)
mrbisonm : Thank you, I really appreciate your comment. Nature is important, you have to observe it and learn from it!
fantozzi : I'm flattered, thank you! ^^
Seaman : XD
My CJ :

mattb325

Thanks for posting! Your ploppable rivers are exceptionally good  &apls

evarburg

dedgren

Whoa!  Beautiful stuff.  No, ever more: gorgeous.  Just gorgeous.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

matias93

Still cannot get how you can make all those fantastic network textures AND this impressive videos, almost at the same time. It is uncanny, mystical even!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

mrbisonm

WoW..... I must state here:  :o You surely know how to make wonderful and natural rivers. Excellent observation of Nature, I call this a Talent! &apls

mrb (Fred)

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

fantozzi

Akallan is even better than Bob Ross.

Seaman

Quote from: fantozzi on March 06, 2019, 04:12:46 AM
Akallan is even better than Bob Ross.

haha   "... and here lives a happy little river..."

Akallan

Simtropolis launched the challenge for the 20th anniversary of SC4. The proposal for this contest is to take a picture of any self created scene and post it in the contest thread here. I made several images of the same painting from several angles, I hope you like it!

manga rivotra : I'm glad to see your name showing up here, because I posted a long time ago on SC4D and it's been a while since I've been on this forum and the others. It's a bit nostalgic! :D I really appreciate the work you do in your CJ too, I'm happy to read your nice comment, thank you! :)
Tyberius06 : Hi Tyberius, thank you very much for your comment! :D
My CJ :

manga rivotra

Absolutely everything looks great in these pictures. :thumbsup:
It's both very detailed, very beautiful and perfectly realistic, especially thanks to the surroundings of your roads and the houses in the village. Empty spaces or at the margins are always the hardest to achieve and surprisingly those that require the most attention : here it's perfectly done !  &apls  &apls  &apls
The VIP ground mod is very well used especially for meadows and rocky areas, as RFR MMP for the rivers. My favorite picture is that of the poultry farm : perfect!  :)

Tyberius06

Awesome images, beautiful set-up. I've missed these picture showcases.
By the way I've been missing @manga rivotra 's CJs too. Those were awesome showcases too!
Nice work @Akallan

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.