• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AC Aircraft

Started by Voltaire, March 09, 2009, 08:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltaire

Thanks 1000000000000, and I appreciate you taking time to write up a proper photo entry. However to make it fair for everyone, I can't take requests here (ahead of the request thread reopening). :thumbup:

Right now the request thread is locked because I'm working through 30 previous requests... however the end is in sight and it'll be reopening soon, after the modelling work for Volume 8 is done.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

apeguy

Another great collection of planes, and quite a colourful collection this time. ;D

I'm looking forward to downloading these and seeing them in my cities! :thumbsup:

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

yjbrian

Good job. im China Southern Airline fan. I hope you can make China Southern Airlines aircraft, such as A380 one

Voltaire

Thanks apeguy and yjbrian. The China Southern was in this last release, it's in one of the screenshots below.

I just realized, the screenshots for the previous set (Volume 7) weren't posted. They do make a very colorful collage  :)

Earlier today, Requests Volume 08 went up on the LEX. This finally completes the initial run of requests, 747 upgrades, and A380's :party:

This set introduces a hybrid 747 called the "Combi", which replaces the aft seating with a full-height cargo hold. The EVA Air request and KLM re-release are done as Combi's; with cargo pallets being unloaded through the side door. Several new pieces of GSE and cargo are in this set along with the usual catering trucks, tugs, and containers.

Coming up next in this project will be:

1. The 757's and 787's released only for the Prefabs will be updated and released on Lots
2. A set of new and updated 747 and 757 freighters
3. Extending the Prefabs to stage 10 (and perhaps 11) using the A380 and 747-8F

The first 747 freighter is nearly complete; the improvements here will soon be merged back into the -400F and -BCF gmax models:

Also coming with the freighter set will be an assortment of large freight containers, pallets, and ground equipment big enough to handle that bulk cargo.

Jack Bauer

You keep surprising me with the job you do each time. All the planes are amazing and the A380 family is (complete). Thai Airways received their 1st A38 last month. ;)

Voltaire

Thanks Jack Bauer... Thai is now released so the A380's are complete again!

This release finally puts the rest of the 787 and 757 fleet on individual lots, with updated paint schemes and ground equipment. Until now, each of them was only on the higher-stage Prefab airports. Changes to the RL aircraft since 2009 are reflected in the new renders, such as the United-Continental merger, ANA's customized paint scheme, and the addition of winglets to some of the 757's.

&apls  &apls  &apls

I cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to see my request, and am very much loving the other planes as well, the liveries came out unbelievably beautiful. Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication AC Team  ()stsfd()

-Ace
Emirate of Atlantsia|Full Member of the AIN

joelyboy911

Absolutely awesome, Voltaire (as usual, of course)! The Delta jets are probably my favourite in this set.

Happy New Year to the AC Team, and I hope you all had a good Christmas/holidays!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

deanva

Love the commercial aircraft, does anyone know where to find aircraft for general aviation? I see the one for cessna, would like some more private prop aircraft and private jets like for corporate etc.

josh6

Are there any more packs coming out anytime soon?

SpeedbumpJoey

Love seeing ol "Big Orange" from the Braniff days!

AsimPika3172

4 years later... Thanks for nice aircraft including MALAYSIAN AIRLIES!!!! :D

Please make more aircraft in the future because the are more in entire world!
I loves Sim City forever!

woodb3kmaster

Please don't bump dead threads. That red warning above the reply box in topics that haven't had a post in at least 90 days? It's there for a reason.

At any rate, the AC Team has been effectively defunct for four years now, so I wouldn't expect to see any new aircraft or other releases from them. Maybe it's time to lock this entire subforum, or at least this one thread?

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8