• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exla357

Reikhardt

Great start to your MD, good landscaping and a very well laid out town. One to watch for sure  :thumbsup:

marsh

Magnificent start to this MD. I looked through your TSC thread and your work is simply excellent.  &apls
I hope to see much more.

,marsh

kelis

The Berliner Bauakademie ? Thank my friend, It's a honor for me can see my bat in your amazing city !

Keep up the good work  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

Tomas Neto : Thanks a lot :)
IAM : Merci !
rooker1 : Thanks. I'll keep your word, 2/3 days sounds good, no need to wait more as i have somthing to share, for now ^^
noahclem : Thank you :) And thanks to the HD sandy beach mod which is just perfect :)
samerton : Thanks a lot !
Exla357 : Thanks !
Reikhardt : Thanks for your comment.
marsh : Thanks, i'm trying to make it better than it was on TSC :) Much more coming soon !
kelis : Yeah ! Even if its a bit to red, I prefer ochre, i really like this building :) I'll try to keep it  ;)

By the way, i'm looking for another observation deck set, the one i have is to bright, i'm looking for a wood/stone/sandstone set, if anyone have an idea where i can find it... :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

supremec

Very good, I love your cities  &apls  &apls
And nice to see you here Ol Scare  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Ol.S / Benoit

supremec : Thanks dude :)

Lets start with the third update : Jamon !  You'll see that this is not perfect, when i created this city i was still fighting with my growable bats... lol. But i fixed that for the next city. Just tell me what do you think about that ^^

Benoit.

peter007

Great towns & landscapes.

Some awesome development here
I'm surely going to follow this!

-Ernst

supremec

It's as beautiful as Corsica, with a little fewer details  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

hijodecordoba

speechless!!! sorry that i don't say much more, but to highlight all the fantastic details, bats, parques, landscaping... just wouldn't be possible.
i'm gooing to follow this one!!!  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

WOW!

Excellent work here, my friend--the amount of detail is just fantastic!

Keep up the wonderful work!

Dustin

kelis

Stunning work again my friend !! I like the little river that runs through the city  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Reikhardt

I love the way you have blended the old style medi buildings with the modern offices  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

My friend, your cities are awesome!!! Amazing!!!   &apls &apls

rooker1

Beautiful looking city and awesome presentation, very unique.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Evillions8

JAW DROPPING cities!!!!  &apls &apls &apls

I need to get back to the drawing board.  :P

Ol.S / Benoit

REPLIES

peter007 : Thanks a lot  ;)
supremec : Thanks my friend, but Corsica is just amazing and perfect... so far from my work ! ^^
hijodecordoba :  Thanks for your comment which is just perfect dude :)
thundercrack83 : Thanks Dustin :)
kelis : Thanks again Kelis :)
Reikhardt : Thanks, thats always a hard part, keeping descent proportions in a city :)
Tomas Neto : Thanks my friend :)
rooker1 : Glad you like it :) Thanks Robin
IAM : Merci :)
Evillions8 : Thanks a lot  ;)

Next update coming very soon :)
Benoit.

Ol.S / Benoit

Here is the next update, still about Jamon.

Benoit.

kelis

Another stunning update  &apls &apls, I like that small seaport and the train station, Great job mate  :thumbsup:
.