• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

School Fencing

Started by matthart1234, July 06, 2015, 05:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthart1234

Hi All,
        I was wondering if anybody could help me out finding some school fencing lots. Pref green fencing like the schools near where i live have. ive searched the STEX and LEX but cant find any. Thanks

mgb204

Honestly this is probably too specific to just find some pack on the exchanges.

I'm sure there are plenty of fence props however, it would likely require a little work in the LE to use such props though.

Take a look here, it's a visual reference of many of the most popular prop packs, it will be a handy reference if you take on some lotting.

manga rivotra

I think I have found that you wants :
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29744-sssr-elementaryschool-1-green-and-red/
The fences ( green or red) are include in the SSSR-ED-ElementaryProps join with the file of Lord Shadow
If you prefers cement fence  or more neutral color, you have Fordoniak prop pack 2 on Sim City Polska ( you need to register ) in the download section named "Inne", it's amazing prop in HD.

belfastsocrates

Quote from: mgb204 on July 06, 2015, 05:37:51 AM
Honestly this is probably too specific to just find some pack on the exchanges.

I'm sure there are plenty of fence props however, it would likely require a little work in the LE to use such props though.

Take a look here, it's a visual reference of many of the most popular prop packs, it will be a handy reference if you take on some lotting.

I didn't know such a thing existed! That's a fantastic asset, thanks for posting the link, that'll make my life a little easier when it comes to prop selection.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde