• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jana

Started by clemenclm2001, December 28, 2011, 02:38:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clemenclm2001

Hello everybody.
The first of all sorry for my bad English. I'm Spanish but I'm learning to speak English now, so I hope you can see my progress in this question.

I am going to present to you my region. Its name is JANA and I am pleasure for show you.
I'm very excited for begin to write a MD at SC4devotion. I have the same region in a page called capitalsimcity (it is a Spanish's web, there you have a lot of comments but they are in Spanish). You can see the region there, but I prefer show you here bit by bit.

My region is a very big map. For the moment the most of the map is empty but I hope it will become a very big city in the future. Now it has 300.000 residents more or less.

For the moment my region is a touristic region with a beach, a lot of residential homes, hotels, marina...
Actually I'm doing a very big theme park, I will show you when it be more worked.

Here I show you the first picture of my region.

The last picture is based in Miami, you can see my inspiration in google earth but I bring a picture for you. It's here.

For the moment nothing more, only two pictures for open the post but very soon I will show you others zones.
I will try to answer your comment by the best way possible. I hope you understand my problem with your language.
Thanks for read this post.
See you soon.

kelis

Hi my friend, nice to see you here, as I told you at Capitalsimcity, you've got a great pictures and a great ideas, for sure, your new MD will be a great addition here en SC4D  :thumbsup:

Just one thing, when you put the link of the images, you can delete this part "Uploaded with ImageShack.us"

Greetings and Welcome Clemen  :thumbsup:

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

Welcome to SC4D!
I agree with kelis.....great start indeed and your MD will a great addition.

I glad you are using ImageShack to host your pics, but next time could you please convert your images to jpg.  Have a look at the MD rules and if you have any questions or need any help just send me or any other staff member a PM and we'll be glad to help you out.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Piterdaw1

Interesting, very interesting my friend.

clemenclm2001

Kelis thanks for your comment my friend

Quote from: rooker1 on December 28, 2011, 07:58:54 AM
Welcome to SC4D!
I agree with kelis.....great start indeed and your MD will a great addition.

I glad you are using ImageShack to host your pics, but next time could you please convert your images to jpg.  Have a look at the MD rules and if you have any questions or need any help just send me or any other staff member a PM and we'll be glad to help you out.

Robin Thanks a lot for your welcome.
I have already converted the images to jpg. I hope it be better now.

clemenclm2001

Today i am going to show you another two images of my region.
The first is a view from satellite.

The theme park will be in the yellow zone.

The next photo is a nice image near to the river.

Greetings

rooker1

Thank you for quickly converting those images to jpg.
Very nice close up pic on the shore line and the bridge.  You have managed to get a good amount of fine details in there.

Call me Robin, please.

clemenclm2001

Today I'm going to show you a lot of pics about the principal beach in Jana.
I hope you like this.

Greetings and happy new year.

Kergelen

Hi clemen! I'm glad to see you here! :)

As I said before, I like your lotting work as it's very interesting and you use a lot of varied props.
Great work with the promenade  :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

rooker1

Very interesting boardwalk and beach front.  If I may make one suggestion it would be to get a sidewalk modd to make things a little more uniform.  I personally hate the Maxis red sidewalks. ::) ;)
Have a great New Year.
Call me Robin, please.

clemenclm2001

Quote from: rooker1 on December 31, 2011, 06:00:35 AM
Very interesting boardwalk and beach front.  If I may make one suggestion it would be to get a sidewalk modd to make things a little more uniform.  I personally hate the Maxis red sidewalks. ::) ;)
Have a great New Year.

You are right i need a sidewalk modd but i have the street mod and the most of modd are incompatible with this. If you can recommend to me an interesting sidewalk compatible with street modd i would be really grateful.
Sorry if something don't say like i say.

Kergelen Thanks a lot for your comment. We will see now here and in capitalsimcity. I hope learnt to speak English soon.

clemenclm2001

Hello my friends.
Today i want to show you some pics about the zone ear to the beach.

The first image is near to the marina. It's a fair in the boardwalk. In Spain this is very common and in summer there are a lot of fairs near to the beach. I would say all towns have one.

The second and third pics of today is a zone near to the beach of the last post.
It's a concert zone where you can have a drink and have a good time while you go to a big concert.

That's all for today.
I am working in my theme park. It's a hard work but i hope show you some pics next week.

nbvc

Great work with your MD. I like the beach under the bridge. &apls

noahclem

Your shorelines are just awesome  &apls  I love the variety of different walls and beaches and the canal idea is great. Keep it up  :thumbsup:

dedgren

Clemen (I hope I have that right and I'm not presuming), welcome to SC4D MDing!  Thank you for sharing Jana with us.  Looking at your beaches, I see another place where seasonal ploppables could be put to very good use.  Very nice work so far.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Kergelen

Very realistic work with the concert zone. I really like the props you choose and the distribution.  :)

Links to SC4 websites

rooker1

Great update.

As for the sidewalk modd I was speaking about ealier, I suggest you remove the other street modd and check out JRJ Street side Mod.  Pay very close attention to his readme and you can cutomize your street side and your side walks.

Good luck,
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

The beach is looking really great!
And wonderful region overview!
Great start there. :)

Battlecat

Very nice start!  I particularly like what you've done with those beaches!  Looking forward to more!

clemenclm2001

Hello everybody.
Today I want to show my new project. This is a very big project, I have just modified 68 lots and I haven't finished yet.

The project is a very long theme park. My inspiration for this idea was the city called funtasia, you can find it in best sellers regions (inactive best sellers), the author was Kimcar so thanks a lot for this inspiration.

The first think I want to show you is the entrance to the park. Today I am going to show only the entrance to the parks because the others areas haven't been finished yet.

Here you can buy your ticket and enter to the park.
You can see an elevated train station. This train goes around the park because this park is very big and in that way the people doesn't tire.
In the next pic you can see the first square you can find to enter to the park.

In this square you can see the lion of the Metro Goldwyn Mayer if you look at your left and if you look at your right you will see the ball of Universal Studios. This is because the park is based in the cinema's world.

If you go straight on you will enter in the main street. It's similar to Disneyland in Orlando (in United State) or Disneyland Paris (in Europe)

It isn't a very long street. Here there is a tourism center and a lot of shops and restaurants. At the end of the street you will see the next pic

It's a reproduction. The original ball of Epcot is in Florida (United State) in one of the five parks of Disney in Orlando.
Behind the ball of Epcot you can see the next castle. Another time it's like Disneyworld.

Now I'd like to show you the same areas of the parks but in the night so here they are.

And now I will show you the entrance of the park and the main street at Christmas.

The park will be very huge. I haven't finished yet. I am going to show you bit by bit. I hope show the area called Wild Wild West the next week.

I hope you like it.
And sorry for my short language, I am learning to speak English now