• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can I disable the AC Spaceport fix?

Started by APSMS, May 19, 2012, 01:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APSMS

Hi everybody,
I was wondering if I could disable the AC Spaceport fix. I am currently using the Spaceport Fix Mod by cougar2004 found on the STEX here: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27340-space-port-fix-mod/

I don't really like the idea of a spaceport airport. I have SIMMARS for that. Additionally, while the modified cost might be more realistic with the AC fix, the aforementioned mod also changes the default stats, which include lower water and power consumption, CAP relief, lower monthly cost, and redistributed job count.

Thanks.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Voltaire

There is no easy way to separate & disable the spaceport lot in our set, sorry. Cougar2004 is correct when he notes that

QuoteThe AC Functional Airports Mod found at SC4Devotion.com modds this building in a large pack, so you may only use this Mod or that one.

As it stands now, there is no possibility of safely running the two modds together.

There is another way to solve this however... with certain changes his files could safely run alongside our functional set. I'll write him and see if he's interested in making those changes.

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

APSMS

Well that's a bummer. Thanks for the response. The AC airports are so good I think I'll keep them for now, esp. since I don't think I've reached the 150 000 IHT CAP in any of my cities yet. A future update would be cool though...
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation