• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... railroads and GLR

Started by threestooges, March 25, 2007, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biff weissglut

A S3 passes Wicked Widows Cathedral heading for Bouteille de Biffe.

cmdp123789

How do you get those textures under the E-Rail?? I mean, Ive seen people using sandstone, and many other textures under the Rails, and not the new textures that NAM32 comes with... It gives a more urban sense, I really like them!!

APSMS

An express commuter rail train into downtown. Note the conductor's baggage car at the rear.
click for full size!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

droric

Quote from: cmdp123789 on February 03, 2014, 04:39:45 PM
How do you get those textures under the E-Rail?? I mean, Ive seen people using sandstone, and many other textures under the Rails, and not the new textures that NAM32 comes with... It gives a more urban sense, I really like them!!

I am going to take a guess at this one and assume its an overhanging lot placed next to the El-Tracks in line with the station.  I am making this assumption since the other side of the road does not contain the brick underneath.

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

biff weissglut

@cmdp123789: indeed those are overhanging eye candy lots. they sure look urban!
@buzzit: grazie.
@droric: good thinking sherlock! ()stsfd()

Here are two pictures of the local El-train. It looks like boxes on tracks, but really its a funtional and reliable El-train.

jmdude1

Some great work being done by Vester! Oh so many engine choices.  Click for full size.

Terring7

You made those trains? They're great :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

biff weissglut

If you need to transfer from El 9 to El 11 or to the S11 or S4 then chances are you will do so here, at Bunkerpark Park Station. The El 11 runs underground here, but it's still a El train officially.

Dantes

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

eggman121

Very nice everyone  :thumbsup:

Here are a couple of photos produced while I am doing some testing  ;)

-eggman121

Gugu3

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

gtaman

eggman121:
where did you find this train station on second picture

Dantes

Quote from: gtaman on October 29, 2015, 07:43:31 AM
eggman121:
where did you find this train station on second picture

I can help  :)
It is an APTX work.
Follow this Link http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=12747.msg499032#msg499032
Name: 8590_NijoStation

gtaman

Dantes

Yeah.

Visit my MD to see more.

stevyloh

Started a new Region, these are the sidetracks located near the 2 mainhubs of one of the major cities.
Since it's a rural area, space is limited and for the sake of avoiding crossing networks the rail is elevated wherever its possible.
The water towers are relics from steam engine times  ;D.

PS.: I know right now the transportation is oversized. But this area is suppose to be HD in the future  ;).