• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PLEX files from SimPeg

Started by catty, January 07, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Quote from: catty on March 26, 2016, 02:14:25 PM
...FrankU and Dublin thanks for the files, I'll upload them the first chance I get to the CBEX....

Taking a bit longer than planned, while Krio's files were never on SimPeg they were (and still are) on Paeng's SC4 site and are now on the CBEX

https://city-builders.info/cbex?folder=Krioworks

Will be going thru and adding pictures and descriptions and hopefully dependency information to the files, also Krio's Group is here

https://city-builders.info/cb-groups/item/44-krioworks

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

....took a slight side trip over to the Pictures Catalogue here

https://city-builders.info/catalog

and have been adding plugin file names to the over eighteen thousand pictures SC4 Plugin pictures stored here, unfortunately I can't say its been 100% successful as I'm still missing file names for 4320 of them, but 14397 of them do now have names ... so next time someone is rummaging thru the pictures and clicks on a picture then there is a good chance you will see something like this.

... back working on the simpeg, paeng and krio files

:thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Thanks to Dublin providing the Cruise Ship Port files I now know these aren't Becca (RebaLynnTS) work, unfortunately none of the readme's contained a name, but after much rummaging around on the internet I'm reasonable certain the creator of these files is Pezzajn, because of this I haven't uploaded these files to the CBEX

Visitors to the site will notice that the CBEX files are moving around, so RebaLynnTS work is now here

https://city-builders.info/cbex?folder=Missing%2BRebaLynnTS%2BFiles

also as part of the description is RebaLynnTS missing files ... the Cruise Ship Port files are still listed here until such time as I can contact Pezzajn about these files always assuming he or she is still around to be contacted.

Final Note: Krio has given me permission to upload any of his work that isn't on the STEX to the STEX ... at this stage I'm still working out just what I do have on the CBEX so that will be sometime much later in the future.

-catty

Golhbul

Catty?

I need the Streetside Diagonal Parking by Paeng ... And I understand that you all Lots of our dear master Paeng (http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=17280.msg508114#msg508114).  ;)

Thx

Edit: I need too the windmill by Paeng. it was a lot of andreas modified to float at sea

mgb204

I've just uploaded the SSDP package to the Plex on the STEX. Since Paeng has authorised his work to be re-uploaded, I'll try to get a few others up that I have noticed are missing too.

Golhbul

catty

Quote from: mgb204 on July 09, 2016, 09:41:34 AM
I've just uploaded the SSDP package to the Plex on the STEX. Since Paeng has authorised his work to be re-uploaded, I'll try to get a few others up that I have noticed are missing too.

No he has passed his files onto me and given me the following permission where his files are concerned

Feel free to re-package, bundle or re-distribute any of those things any way you may find useful... This permission is valid for ALL content I ever created and/or published anywhere - whatever you find, you can use any way you deem fit, no strings attached except for a small notice as to the origins.

so I would appreciate you not uploading any more files especially as that file is already here

https://city-builders.info/cbex/download?path=Paengs%2BScrabble%2BBox%252FStreetSideDiagonalParking.zip

His files will all be going on the STEX but it will be organised between myself and the Simtropolis staff.

-catty

AsimPika3172

Thanks for reviving all SimPeg files for PegProd, before I enjoy it right now!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

Wiimeiser

It doesn't look like they've been revived, there's still:
PEG Trail Park 2 - Add On Pack 1 by Pegasus   
PEG Trail Park 2 - Boardwalk Style by Pegasus   
PEG Trail Park 2 - Country Roads Add-On by Pegasus   
PEG Trail Park 2 - Trail Blazer Edition by Pegasus
PEG Pier Rail Props by Pegasus,
Among others. I assume if there hasn't been any information on them recently then they're lost forever...

I think I have these two:
PEG PPond Swing Bridges by Pegasus
PEG PPOND Locks by Pegasus
Assuming those are for the artificial canals and not the natural ponds I have the individual files, but AFAIK not the zip files.

I also have this:
PEG OWW2 PierSet by Pegasus
Again, not the zip AFAIK. That's the basic pieces, correct?

I also seem to have these:
PEG Mountain Trail Head by Pegasus
PEG Mountain Trail Extender by Pegasus
Which don't have links on the list linked in the first post

Don't know about
PEG CSK Add-On 2: A Means to an End by Pegasus

EDIT: How up-to-date is this list, is it 1:1 with the link in the first post? I have the pier base pieces (so you can have more than one pier end and don't have to use boat passes for straights), the canal locks and swing bridge, and the random pine forests. It appears everything else will need a time machine, though...

EDIT2: Attached a zip with everything I could find in my plugins folder, except the pier set (otherwise it'll go over the maximum size limit)

EDIT3: Actually, I'm not sure these are the correct files. Be sure to let me know if I have anything you don't...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

FrankU

This shows that it's not easy to find everything.... Good that you mention these files.
I always thought Peg's uploads were a kind of mess. And they certainly are on my HD. Even while playing with them I am never sure if I have the correct files in my plugins.
It might be useful that I take another look at my HD and see if there is anything that could be added to the list.

catty

For those people who have read the notice I put out about shutting down the city-builders website and are wondering what's happening with the PLEX files that never made it to the STEX we have started to upload them to here as people ask for them

https://community.simtropolis.com/files/category/63-files/

They may end up moving again later on to the STEX itself, the plus with uploading them to the club is the owner's name can be changed to the correct creator without needing to involve a simtrop moderator.

-catty

jodavis15

Hi
I was wondering if these have been found:
Horses by Paeng
PEG Trail Park 2 - Add On Pack 1 by Pegasus   
PEG Trail Park 2 - Boardwalk Style by Pegasus   
PEG Trail Park 2 - Country Roads Add-On by Pegasus   
PEG Trail Park 2 - Trail Blazer Edition by Pegasus

Trail Park 2 files now part of Trails III in the PLEX Thank you.   
PEG MTP CS$$ Replacement Mod by Pegasus   
PEG MTP CS$$$ Replacement Mod by Pegasus
Pond Park Family Resort by Paeng
and if they have can you point me to where I can get them.
Thank you so much.
Jo

Wiimeiser

Got any screenshots of those? If not, then I guess they're lost to the aether...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Tyberius06

Hi!

Jodavis15!
Please read the following linked post, and you will find the answere to some of your question.

https://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/75265-plugins-missing-from-the-stex/?tab=comments#comment-1698129

The Cs$$ and Cs$$$ Replacement Mod seem to be missing. I'll ask around if somebody has them.
The Horses by Peang and the Pond Park Family Resort by Paeng will be officially available soon, if I find the time to make the proper readme for them. Currently Catty-(CB) and I are holding the still unavailable files of Paeng and I'm the one who is cleaning them up and make the missing files available on STEX.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

mgb204

Quote from: Tyberius06 on October 22, 2018, 05:21:14 PM
The Cs$$ and Cs$$$ Replacement Mod seem to be missing. I'll ask around if somebody has them.

If by this you mean the MTP sets, I should have those. I took a complete download of the PLEX's main exchange and any file there should be in my stash. The forum attachments however are less easy to come by, but the most popular ones by Paeng we're all passed along to Catty if I'm not mistaken.

Tyberius06

Quote from: mgb204 on October 22, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
Quote from: Tyberius06 on October 22, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

If by this you mean the MTP sets, I should have those. I took a complete download of the PLEX's main exchange and any file there should be in my stash. The forum attachments however are less easy to come by, but the most popular ones by Paeng we're all passed along to Catty if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, those are the MTP sets. And yes, I have the Paeng files in progress. Catty put them as they were (with or without readmes/pictures) under her club as attachments until I'll upload them one by one with readmes, updated links and images to the STEX. Then she'll remove the attachements from the posts.
At least this is the plan currently.
So yepp, that would be awesome if you have those files!
Thanks in advance!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

catty

Quote from: Tyberius06 on October 22, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
....And yes, I have the Paeng files in progress. Catty put them as they were (with or without readmes/pictures) under her club as attachments until I'll upload them one by one with readmes, updated links and images to the STEX. Then she'll remove the attachments from the posts.
At least this is the plan currently....

Still the plan   :thumbsup:

jodavis15

I have a question.
I am installing my PEG files and am getting a little confused. There are version numbers on the files (100, 200, ect) and there are ones with letters at the end (205a, 205b, ect). Which ones am I supposed to keep?

And with files like the CDK, CDK2, CDK3 do I only keep the newest or are those more like volume numbers?

Thank you so much for the help.
Jo

Andreas

If there are version numbers, take those with the highest number, such as 200 instead of 100, or 205b instead of 205a. The letters indicate minor fixes, while the numbers might point out that little changes have been made to the lot(s), and it's probably safer to bulldoze and remove the old version before you install the newer one.

CDK, CDK2 and CDK3 are different sets, though, so you can use any of them as you like. Usually, the -2 and -3 releases are following the same concept, but have reworked or refined lots and models, more options and such, but the overall design is distinctive enough to keep all of them.
Andreas

jodavis15

Thank you Andreas for the information.