• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Orange's office study

Started by Orange_o_, October 01, 2009, 03:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citymax

wonderful work. You're a real talent for texture creator  &apls

Pat

David I love your foot bridge you made awhile ago and that fountain you have made wow!!! you personally are right up there with Debussyman!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mattb325

David - this is truly delightful.
I disagree with the calls to add glass and think that the pyramid is wonderful as is: I was there in winter 2003 and I remember that under the pyramid is almost brighter than outside - furthermore your manipulation of the subfloor texture gives a hint at the glass. Everything else so far is just perfect.
Bravo &apls

Une_ame

The work on the great pyramid is just amazing !! I like the way you choose to deal with the water &apls!! Lot's of imagination. The crowd is good to and fits perfectly amongst the water bassins. I would like to see a little bit more the windows but I must admit that the result is  :o Especially in the night pic.

Keep going :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

serebii666

Bravo! both the Pyramid and Palais look astounding! Continue!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

gottago

Superb work, bravo!

The pyramid is great; I only would comment upon the Grand Palais--the texture gradients are very strong and create hot-spots, and give the impression that the building is dirty when actually it was just restored. The model itself is magnificent; looking forward to seeing more!

Orange_o_

Thank you all, that's very encouraging for the rest of the project  :)

joelyboy911 and Andreas : I like the idea of prop to add glass, I will work in this direction. Also I agree to increase the height of the pyramid ... to follow
and Matt the glass will be a prop so we can remove  $%Grinno$%

Gottago : textures of the Grand Palace are currently provisional, I do not like the shades they create

My week has been busy at work. So I have not much news

The statues have a 30° angle and they measure approximately 5.5m x5.5m

The rostral columns measure 1.5 m x1, 5m to the base

The Seine WaterMod :

Sorry for the simulation exercise, but I do not have sc4 cities ... but rather testing areas , it looks like a great laboratory  $%Grinno$%

like that :

Good night

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Earth quake

The textures of the "place de la concorde" is really splendid.
And The Seine WaterMod is just awesome. &apls

iskrem

Loving your work here Orange - just fantastic!
The Grand Palace looks really great and also your water mod looks amazing - just loving it :D
Keep up the great work!
Looking forward to see more updates of this great project!!

Regards Iskrem

vnaoned

That water mod is just great. I love it!

Thanks for the dimensions of the props. I'll correct the statues as soon as possible.

Sciurus

Very beautiful, I love the Seine texture! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Une_ame

The Seine colors are perfect :thumbsup:. Can't wait to see more of your work !
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Quesh

Very Beautifull Water Mod Orange  :thumbsup:

Badsim

The Seine with David's Seine water Mod ...

If I was thinking first about something with a bit more grey or brown ... have to say that , finally , that's the good one for sure . With the terrain Mod configured for having no transparency and the « wave effect »  disabled , the edges are net , rather looking like a canal set but it's definitely the sea we're looking at , with the wanted effect . Perfect . &apls

David , thank you very much and , as I'm not the only one wanting that Mod , you can upload it if you want .  :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Youcefk69

Good ! I'm waiting for the Vanoned's seawalls !

Andreas

No houseboats that are floating in the air anymore - definitely an improvement!  :thumbsup:
Andreas

io_bg

That's a great improvement, the this water mod looks fantastic!
Quote from: Youcefk69 on October 11, 2009, 04:59:57 AM
I'm waiting for the Vanoned's seawalls !
Me too! :D
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

serebii666

The textutes are astounding! I think the water mod fits perfectly!
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Earth quake

The seine water mod is simply splendid.  &apls

citymax