• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your road

Started by Gugu3, October 09, 2012, 03:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

I was not able to find a topic so I started this one...
2pictures by me...

a mountain road

the same road leading to the spot prevoiusly shown

Swordmaster

Is that the Euro mod or did you use the rural road marking lots? Looks nice anyway.

Not sure, maybe this could have been a rural area?

Cheers
Willy

Gugu3

it's the euro mod by maarten!I thought about a rural area but when I sw the pictures in there I found a lot of fields,cows,farms...not exactly the same..was I wrong about that?

art128

Quote from: Gugu3 on October 10, 2012, 12:25:11 AM
it's the euro mod by maarten!I thought about a rural area but when I sw the pictures in there I found a lot of fields,cows,farms...not exactly the same..was I wrong about that?

No, I think it's fine.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

mike3775

I really like how you laid it out to match the terrain perfectly. 

I am curious to see what the ends of that road look like honestly, if it is possible could you post what is at each end?

Gugu3

@mike: I will collect some pictures...actually on one side the map finishes on the other ther's a big valley!I will show you a picture of the area in the regional view and in the city tile as soon as I can :D

mike3775

Sweet.  I envision a small little village type at the ends honestly, like a resort getaway type place

jlt122

Great work on your city!  If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the group an song in your video it sounds so familiar?

FrankU

Nice....
But what took my attention is that the traffic lights do not seem to have any puropse. Everyone just drives over the crossroads and bumps into each other.
You probably know this for more than a decade, but I really never do U-drive it and hardly ever look at my traffic....

Haljackey

Quote from: jlt122 on November 02, 2015, 03:56:12 PM
Great work on your city!  If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the group an song in your video it sounds so familiar?

Thanks! Music is Hell March by Frank Klepacki. Noted in video description.

Quote from: FrankU on November 03, 2015, 12:08:12 AM
Nice....
But what took my attention is that the traffic lights do not seem to have any puropse. Everyone just drives over the crossroads and bumps into each other.
You probably know this for more than a decade, but I really never do U-drive it and hardly ever look at my traffic....

Sims stop, I don't. I think I need this bumper sticker on my UDI vehicles:

:D