• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

All railway with catenary

Started by plunderer, November 17, 2008, 08:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

Plunderer - I've installed your mod, but all I get is the little 3-color flags that you get when Peg's OPPS mod is installed and a dependency is missing. Is there a dependency I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to read the readme. D'oh!

M4346

Quote from: dragonshardz on July 09, 2009, 01:05:02 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to read the readme. D'oh!

LOL!  :P Those cursed readmes!  $%Grinno$%
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Engorn

This one has been released? And if it is released, where can I find it?

mrgisa

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that these catenaries are great and will find a lot of use in my cities! :D

I'm really looking forward to the GLR catenary as I can't seem to find ANY to use.  It's hard trying to explain to the citizens how my streetcars get around in the meantime.  ::)

Keep up the great work!

Gisa ^^

dany10000

It's very very nice work, but for you it is impossible create the electric wire on the rail track?

vester

The wires are just to small to show.

djvandrake

Quote from: plunderer on June 25, 2009, 11:17:32 PM
I have uploaded the "HSR & GHSR Catenary Mod HD version" & "Rail_Catenary_Mod_V3 HD version" on STEX
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21936
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21935

maybe upload the ELR Catenary Mod couple days later

Quick question if I may?  I installed the "Rail_Catenary_Mod_V3 HD" version for my bullet train network (I use BTM version 1).  I don't see your new and better Catenary on my network.  Is this mod for BTM as well?  I did re-draw several lines, and I still only see the original catenary models.

Thanks,
DJ

plunderer

Hi all
Long time no see!  :P

Quote from: Engorn on July 27, 2009, 02:55:11 PM

This one has been released? And if it is released, where can I find it?

not complete yet, I think it will be release, but no schedule  :P

Quote from: dany10000 on August 15, 2009, 07:37:35 AM
It's very very nice work, but for you it is impossible create the electric wire on the rail track?

if the wire appear with T21's, it will be appear incorrectly on the slope
I think the wire and the rail track must in one s3d

Quote from: djvandrake on August 16, 2009, 09:36:59 AM
Quick question if I may?  I installed the "Rail__Mod_V3 HD" version for my bullet train network (I use BTM version 1).  I don't see your new and better Catenary on my network.  Is this mod for BTM as well?  I did re-draw several lines, and I still only see the original catenary models.

Thanks,
DJ

I never release the Catenary for BTM
Actually  I had re-mod the BTM to moonlinght's El-Rail look, and add ehbk2006's  HD-Catenary-props with T21's, but not release yet

vester

Nice trams  ;)

Never seen so many different ones in one picture.

Good to see you back.

The catenaries looks great.

plunderer

Quote from: vester on August 21, 2009, 10:11:48 AM
Nice trams  ;)

Never seen so many different ones in one picture.

Good to see you back.

The catenaries looks great.

All your trams are so beautiful, I like them  :thumbsup:
I modified the generator in the SFBT tram mod, so the trams appear frequently

citymax

Good job  &apls

EDIT: what software do you use ? to change "rail catenary" into

Because this catenary modd, look like  French's rail catenary ()stsfd()

Thk

barrera_marquez

Question:

Is it possible to put catenaries in NAM's Elevated Rail over Roads? I would like to see one's put there. Thanks.

Darth_Jimbo87

A question:
Are you planning to update the mod for the new NAM?

ivo_su

I wonder if you would so that electrical wires are visible. Perhaps with the help of a team of TSC, it would be possible. Otherwise namam wait to see katenary mode and the GRL and all the trams as a whole.

- Ivaylo

heitomat

This mod is truly amazing.  :)

However, I am wondering if someone has broken the mod into separate .dats, e.g. catenary mod for elevated (heavy) rail only, not for standard ground rail. If I remember correctly, it has been mentioned that this would be possible..?
Be gentle with me - I'm Norwegian

ultra055012

sorry,can any body tell me where should the "zz_HSR_&_GHSR_Catenary" folder put into, I've try many places but all failed, the  HD mode does not show in the games HSR

can anyone help me? please

Quote from: plunderer on November 17, 2008, 08:48:11 AM
Hi
I added the catenary to all railway (SC & NAM rail, BTM, HSR, LightRail) almost completely (part of LightRail and GLR not yet), like the screenshot

All of them used ehbk2006's  HD-Catenary-props, I separated the catenary model to one essential dat,  and distribute the different props exemplar for each railway network. now on the intersection piece of different network system won't appear catenary if shouldn't has

Actually I'm rather tired of T21, I would like to research something else.
So, if this project won't completely, forgive me  :P  maybe someone can go on

[28 June]
I have  released following mod on STEX:

Rail_Catenary_Mod_V3
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21935

HSR & GHSR Catenary Mod
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21936

ELR_Catenary_Mod
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21955

TiFlo

I'm using it with HSR/GHSR, and it's working fine. The folder is located right at the root of my "plugins" folder. So long as it loads after the NAM folder, it should work.

pppirate

Quote from: plunderer on November 17, 2008, 08:48:11 AM
Hi
I added the catenary to all railway (SC & NAM rail, BTM, HSR, LightRail) almost completely (part of LightRail and GLR not yet), like the screenshot

All of them used ehbk2006's  HD-Catenary-props, I separated the catenary model to one essential dat,  and distribute the different props exemplar for each railway network. now on the intersection piece of different network system won't appear catenary if shouldn't has

Actually I'm rather tired of T21, I would like to research something else.
So, if this project won't completely, forgive me  :P  maybe someone can go on

hii, i just asking why http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/21934-catenary-essentials/ shown brownbox in the rail? its doesn't need despendencies, right? please somebody tell me..

FlyHigh

Hello,

I've been playing around with this mods however, after some testing I've seen that there seems to be some compatibility issues between this mod and the NAM (13th April 2012 Controller).

As far as I could test the file NetworkAddonMod_GroundLightRailDrag_Plugin.dat (under Plugins >> Network Addon Mod >> Plugins) is overriding the catenary mod and imposing Maxis default pylons where should be none.

I was wondering if there is a fix for this issue? I've also posted this problem at the NAM problems thread.

Many thanks :)
>>> Maxwell R. Black <<<

jdenm8

I recommend that you update to a more modern ElRail mod like Moonlight's latest.

As far as I'm aware, it suffers none of these issues since it doesn't use any of the default content at all.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley