• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Paranor Island

Started by CraigKingOfIreland, July 26, 2008, 03:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

Wow, those are some wonderfully put together maps! I truly enjoyed that update.

I am sure the cost of train travel will be alot cheaper than air travel, but what about the time difference in getting to one's destination?

i_love_lamp

lol, this is flat out beast!  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls  &apls

PS: Where'd you get that building in front of the fountain and the obelisk in Leah? If you could PM me the file thatd be great

ecoba

Great update, Craig. I really like your proposals for rail to replace domestic air travel, as Paranor isn't that big, and so flights couldn't seem to take more than half an hour...

Ethan

GreekMan

cool! It is interesting to see your great nation's transport! i would like to see some of your suburbs!
Recreation: San Diego County
Rebuilding America's Finest City!
Visit my MD today!

CraigKingOfIreland

ecoba

Amazing work, Craig. Leah looks better than ever! :)

Ethan

Aaron Graham

I love the picture its perfect. :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

CraigKingOfIreland

P.s: Sorry for the lack of automata, got no NWM traffic generator yet =/

darraghf

Well done Craig. That looks spectacular. t's great to see you back
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

RickD

Very good mosaic. It shows a lot of variety.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

wallasey

I'll second the above comment; as always a fantastic view of a great urban area.

TiFlo

I'm sure I've already commented on this.... Anyway, great, sharp and good mix of custom lots that fit really well together. Nice update!

EDIT: does your MD go on over at Simtro as well? That might be it. Oh well, more comments don't hurt I guess!  $%Grinno$%

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

riiga

That is one heck of a mosaic, fantastic!  &apls

- riiga

travismking

beautiful mosaic ... sandstone GLR textures ... you retexture that yourself? Ive been looking for something to make that happen in my cities