• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Version 31 Release Date Announcement

Started by Tarkus, January 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAttendee

Can't wait. I'm super excited, and I can say some of the anons in the City Building General on /vg/ (won't say what site for obvious reasons) are as well. We've been counting down the days to release!

kbieniu7

I try to imagine how nervous atmosphere could be inside the NAM Team right now. The last chance to "put the paint", like Maarten said ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

McDuell

Quote from: rooker1 on February 28, 2013, 04:39:36 AM
I am getting very excited.......it's like having your favourite toy in front of you but not being able to play with until sometime tomorrow.

Quote from: Patricius Maximus on February 28, 2013, 07:18:32 AM
It's just like Christmas Eve when the presents are under the tree but you can't open them until morning. The anticipation is very high.

And what does one do if the new toy cannot be reached yet? Keep playing with the old toys of course ;D! I just finished this interchange today.

(more pictures in the interchange thread)
----------------
It's redundant, it's redundant. (R.E. Dundant)
----------------

TheAttendee

Quote from: McDuell on February 28, 2013, 01:45:54 PM

And what does one do if the new toy cannot be reached yet? Keep playing with the old toys of course ;D! I just finished this interchange today.

-snip-

I have like 4 or 5 interchanges I've just been putting off making until NAM 31, and I just started my region. I'm sure I'm not the only one who already has plans for after the release.

Anything I make at this point I'd probably just end up remaking tomorrow.

Jack_wilds

my puppy dog and I are waiting under the tree [as happened back in the day] in eager anticipation  :-\ ...

kudos for the entire Nam Team,  &apls 

as I express an early Happy NAM-Day everyone...

strucka

Just a quick wish from me.
When everything is done and the file gets uploaded, do you think it might be possible to make a ''notification'' on the home page of this site, or maybe even the rolling text we have up there under the cover. You probably had that in mind already, but if you didn't I for one would be really happy to see things flashing and rolling around the site notifying that the time has come for the new NAM.

Patricius Maximus

Quote from: McDuell on February 28, 2013, 01:45:54 PM

And today I made what will likely be my last RHW 5.0 interchange - a semi-directional T interchange, in close proximity to a partial roundabout interchange. I've been getting the maximum use out of the existing RHW before the release of the next version.

Quote from: TheAttendee on February 28, 2013, 02:04:18 PM
I have like 4 or 5 interchanges I've just been putting off making until NAM 31, and I just started my region. I'm sure I'm not the only one who already has plans for after the release.

Anything I make at this point I'd probably just end up remaking tomorrow.

I don't put off anything - I just go ahead and do it. Besides, restructuring some interchanges should be fun.

Haljackey

Tick Tok...

Quote from: Tarkus on January 20, 2013, 04:42:10 PM

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=245313" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=245313" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object>
 <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">COUNTDOWN CLOCK WIDGET</a></div>

Clock set for 11:59pm PST (UTC-8) on March 1st, 2013.  Actual release may occur before reaching zero.

In addition, I'm bookmarking this post so I finally know how to make a HTML embed on SC4D! :)

Edit: Dammit! :P Oh well go to post #1 to see the timer... Maybe only mods/admins can have HTML functionality on this site?

EDIT 2: Post #2,000! (and its a dud lol)

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Whatever it is the NAM Team releases it never stops to challenges us to built great networks. Thank you team and good job in advance.
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

RepublicMaster

This has probably already been asked (sorry if it has). But will the Euro textures also been released at the same time as the NAM?

Wiimeiser

Quote from: RepublicMaster on February 28, 2013, 10:04:01 PM
This has probably already been asked (sorry if it has). But will the Euro textures also been released at the same time as the NAM?
No. They need time.

Also, is it finally March in Oregon yet?
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

MandelSoft

^^ Actually, since I'm on the NAM Team, I managed to get them done in time and they are included in the main NAM ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

RepublicMaster

I thought that much :D That is great! I am waiting in suspense. :)

Dino007

TIGR

jcluvzgamez

Lol, I couldn't sleep because of the excitement.
I will take a burger and NAM. Yes I would like RHW with that. Oh and NWM with SAM topping for dessert.

schokoladeneis1

Thanx NAM-team, I'm so exited  &apls
Is there a link for donating some euros to the NAM-team???

MandelSoft

You can show them if you want to, but chances are that these textures are already done ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Patricius Maximus

Well, it's now March 1, 07:15 Pacific Time. We are now in the window for release, and we have less than 17 hours until March 1 ends in the Pacific Time Zone. Within 17 hours many of us will have NAM 31 installed and ready to go.

Gugu3

Maarten I think schokoladeneis1 was referring to Euro currency not textures ;D
Anyway great to hear Euro texture is gonna be included! :thumbsup: The whole NAM team has made a great effort to make this new NAM the best ever to be released &apls
Cheers
Gugu3