• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tokod County...Now at SC4D!

Started by Abrams124, March 12, 2016, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Looks great so far! I like the W2W buildings and the snow!
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Abrams124

I've been working on Charing Cross,an affordable neighbourhood next to a wealthier one.

Welcome to page 4!  :thumbsup: for the support!
Don't forget to leave a comment and constructive criticism if something is not perfect!

matias93

Thanks for choosing the sidewalks! Definitely your skills make them much more justice than mine  :laugh: . I'm looking up to make something to give KOSC textures coverage (IIRC, he once talked about making them compatible with MGB automated sidewalks).

I really loved your MMP work between the roundabout and the motorway, and that W2W district is very good, particularly knowing how hard is to get those angles right!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Abrams124

Quote from: matias93 on January 01, 2017, 10:42:22 PM
Thanks for choosing the sidewalks! Definitely your skills make them much more justice than mine  :laugh: . I'm looking up to make something to give KOSC textures coverage (IIRC, he once talked about making them compatible with MGB automated sidewalks).

I really loved your MMP work between the roundabout and the motorway, and that W2W district is very good, particularly knowing how hard is to get those angles right!

Thank you,your sidewalk mod is awesome!That would be definitely great!There is just one issue that the SFBT parking textures don't override for some reason,but might be something on my side.Yeah the W2W are hard to get,i don't even know what would i do without the make historical button,it's a great thing.I fell in love with MMP so you should definitely expect more coming,especially in rural areas!

matias93

Thanks!!
About the SFBT roadside parking: those aren't textures but a S3D model, same thing with Murimk fillers. There isn't much to do with that

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Abrams124

That is actually quite strange because it does override with paeng's sandstone texture,maybe it has some kind of override?

kbieniu7

Nice! Good work with "diagonaling" the neighbourhood - with roads, MMP's and non-orthogonal buildings  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Abrams124

Cedar Point

G'day!(or evening)

Today i made a small tip,which took like 2 hours,and i think it was worth it

I've been also MMP-ing everywhere,which takes a lot of work but looks realistic and nice.
WIP Pics:

And finally,torilla tavataan!(see you at the marketplace)

compdude787

My YouTube Channel

kbieniu7

Nice "mess"! Quite big traffic for such dead-end point  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Abrams124

Continuation of Cities Skylines

Welcome back!
It's been long since i've posted some skylines stuff.

That's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it!

Abrams124

Tyberius06

Wow it looks so real...  &apls &apls
Is it Cities: Skyline?
I guess these road markings and settings custom contents and custom mods. I've seen a few CS videos on youtube, but never seen these type of roads.
I've never played with this game, mostly because I don't like the road textures, and the highway/motorway system, I miss the NAM/RHW from the CS.

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

compdude787

Holy Crap! That. Looks. Amazing!!!!!!!!!! &apls &apls :thumbsup: :o Wow!!

My YouTube Channel

Abrams124

Replies:

Compdude787:Thank you!I spent a lot of time on it :D

Tyberius06:Thanks,yes it is skylines,and with a lot of custom content!It's nice to see a fellow Hungarian on the forum!

Abrams124

The downtown

Good morning!After the last teaser i saw you guys were excited,so here's the update!

2. Abandoned mining lake

That's it for today's update,i hope you enjoyed it!:D

vortext

Do you use some kind of color correction mod? The pictures don't look half as cartoony as I remember CS to look like. :D

Either way, looks great, first rain picture is awesome!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Abrams124

Quote from: vortext on January 13, 2017, 03:44:04 AM
Do you use some kind of color correction mod? The pictures don't look half as cartoony as I remember CS to look like. :D

Either way, looks great, first rain picture is awesome!  :thumbsup:
Thank you,and indeed,yes!I use the Realistic LUT and the Cedar Valley 4k Map Theme

compdude787

Those are some awesome shots!!! I really love how realsitic it looks! &apls :thumbsup:

My YouTube Channel

Abrams124

Today's update:Pine point,and details

Hello everyone,today we are back at Cedar Falls!  :o
You were probably not expecting this update as the last one was quite long ago,but now i'm back!

My city has progressed a lot since that last update,so let's start!

That's it for today's update,i think it was huge!