• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tokod County...Now at SC4D!

Started by Abrams124, March 12, 2016, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Awesome photos!! I love that first picture as well as the ones showing the path going thru the forest. :thumbsup:
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

kbieniu7

Wow, that's a bunch of cool shots! Especially in autumn colors and all those tiny details, it is so enjoyable to watch! The last photo showing the tower from lower level is awesome, that's my favourite from all the photos you have shown in your thread. Sometimes I wish we could look from such perspective at sc4  :'(
However, parking lanes painted on dirt look a bit funny :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Nanami

Quiet stunning pictures of Cities Skylines there!

Abrams124

Abrams124

So i've been venturing into photoshop...

kbieniu7

Photoshop as photoshop, but I'm interested in seeing how you managed with this swampy bank near the NWM bridge. Could you post a zoom-in, please? ;)

Abrams124

Welcome back!

This will be a relatively short upate image wise but it will be extended by the story.

So let's begin

This is a portion of the  Cedar Rapids National Public Wildlife Reserve Park which was created in 1976 to ensure safety of endangered species,while still getting interaction from the outside world.Security Guards make sure that no trash is thrown inside of the park thus preventing dangerous pathogens which could potentially harm animals.Local residents love going here for an afternoon walk,and the top is when they can see wild animals live their daily lives.

This part is a recent extension of the Reserve,containing mostly fish species,but it's still great for a sunday walk.In rare occasions you might even spot larger species swimming in the water.In 2014 this park was almost destroyed by a fire,but thanks to the quick reaction of the fire brigade,it was stopped and most of it was saved.

Version 2 of the same image

Version 3 of the same image

Artist's drawing of the park,this drawing is shown in the local art gallery on Jackson Avenue 45.Book your visit today!

The city's northern neighbourhoods.This mix of Residential and Industrial district is under gentryfication,and the living conditions are getting better and better.Due to the recently opened Medicine Research Lab,New Apartment complexes for researchers were built,thus increasing the government's interest in this region.This avenue is also quite important as it crosses over the River Cedar,cutting through Westboro Hills,the historical downtown.

Artist's impression of the neighbourhood

I hope you enjoyed this quick update,stay tuned for the next one!

Don't forget to rate,and follow for future updates,i promise they will be awesome!

Tyberius06

It's very nice, I really like your style! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

89James89

The swampy areas look really nice and lush, as does all of your vegetation. Good job!

Cheers

James

Abrams124

Welcome back!
In today's entry i show you my newly made park,100 percent mmp.

Also in the meanwhile i've been planning on extending my youtube series with a thing called:minibuilds
Teaser picture:

Explanation for that on my twitter account: https://twitter.com/Abrams124
Don't forget to tune in for it on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FrenzyProject37

I'll see you next time!

feyss

Abrams124

Quote from: feyss on March 19, 2017, 03:34:02 PM
This park looks really great  :thumbsup:

Thanks!And we are near 100 replies,this is getting exciting!  ()stsfd()

Krasner

Nice work ! You get more and more skilled with MMPs, and you're still excellent in CS with highly detailed scenes  :thumbsup: Even more noticeable, as CS doesn't seem to be the best game for detailing as far as I know.
ANARCHIST !!

Abrams124

Quote from: Krasner on March 20, 2017, 04:52:46 PM
Nice work ! You get more and more skilled with MMPs, and you're still excellent in CS with highly detailed scenes  :thumbsup: Even more noticeable, as CS doesn't seem to be the best game for detailing as far as I know.

Thank you!Actaully CS is really good for highly detailed scenes in terms of creating them,tons of options availabe,and clutterable.
However on performance and scale wise it isnt the best because of the limits and the bad FPS

Nanami

Thats pretty nice work on MMPs! :thumbsup:

Abrams124

Teaser for next entry,should come this weekend!

kbieniu7

What a detailed scene of roadworks! However, I don't know what a such big crane would do there :D

Abrams124

Quote from: korver on March 25, 2017, 11:22:37 AM
Looking real nice so far :thumbsup:
Quote from: kbieniu7 on March 25, 2017, 12:07:56 PM
What a detailed scene of roadworks! However, I don't know what a such big crane would do there :D

Thank you guys!I actually removed that crane now,it looked silly   ::)

89James89

Loving that second picture in the latest entry Abrams. Really like the mix of architecture and the cobbled streets!

Cheers

James

Abrams124

The time has come.The 100th comment. :popcorn:
This will be the 21th entry.

New plans by the government include this interchange,connecting the new neighbourhood with A2 motorway.Built in less than a month,locals think of it as a marvel of engineering due to lesser traffic.

Shopping street in a quiet saturday afternoon

Closeup of the roundabout which helps traffic flow faster

Poorer neighbourhood undergoing gentrification,however the process is slow,since the government havent been able to divert many funds due to massive infrastructure improvements undergoing in the city.

Star monument on Ronyx ave.

Combined fire and police station,the first one being a historical building built in the 19th century

One of the many luxurious and expensive shopping streets.

This has been a long way here,but we finally accomplished it!Thank you guys for the immense support,it means a lot to me!