• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Islands of Nassau

Started by peter007, July 20, 2009, 10:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Another good job! And glad to see your pics resized! :thumbsup: But are some missing? ???

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

peter007

Teaser

This is a teaser for the update that comes wednesday-friday
don't forget to check the update on the last page and this teaser will show you a port of my raised parks and as you can see There is a 2 stories parking grarage in the raised walls. I hope you can enjoy when you see Update 8-10 or wednesday to friday

greets from the Royal Islands Of Nassau

Battlecat

Nice job on these last two updates!  I really like how those raised parks look already, I'm looking forward to seeing some more shots of them. 

That port in the last update looked quite cool as well! 

dedgren

An interesting start, Ernst.  Good luck as things develop.

I'd be interested in knowing what the particular raised park set you are using is- I like the appearance of the stone.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

peter007

Replies

@dredgen ; thanks. I use the raised parks from deadwood I'l give you a link
     http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=445

@battlecat ; thanks you're welcome

@driftmaster07 ; thanks , my friend

Update 7
Today I'l do almost the same update as yesterday I want to show you
-new churches
-my new schools
-new rest house for the old ones
but first our hopital
The city now has expanded to 80.000 people that makes almost a completed city. I want a city obove the 100.000
so we are almost there tommorow I will show you the oldest thing in the city it will be a special update. And the day after tommorow i will show you my new monastry. But today I let show you my hospital because we hadn't got one yesterday so I downloaded a few today and the city was much more healthier. We also have a prison school and that will I show you tommorow. What I can show you  are the church schools they are very religieus because this is a religious city.  ???

I think you must first look to the pictures  :thumbsup:

The hospital

The two church schools
number

and number 2

I also have three new churches I will show you two of them

We also have a new sport school with a big park and many parking space

I have two pictures made of my rest-home for old people the front and the back of the building

peter007

Welcome by special update 8 ; The historical CBD

Today I made pictures of my historical CBD. They're with so many pictures that i made a selection of it. I'm going to let show you this things
-Roundabout
-my historical raised parks
-station
but first the stock exchange
The historical CBD is built in Year 1256. The building was only 8 metres high but it was a good defence 500 years later the building was expanded to 40 metres (highest point) Then when people in 1958 saw that the fortress was a useless castle. So they cleaned the castle and built some houses in it and in 1998 they chanched the castle in a great CBD  with everything in it.
I think you should look to the pictures.  :thumbsup:

Our stock exchange is the second biggest of the island because the biggest is from Royal city of Nassau.

We also have a station that station is build in the castle so it fits perfect on it.

Now I will show you a few pictures of my castle. I hope you enjoy these.

And our camelot roundabout

Everymorning and evening it's the busiest place of the city and we must hope that we don't get any accidents

We also have a Hotel ;
Pearl Coast Hotel
€1000,00 per night : very luxe VIP suite
€700,00 per night  : very luxe suite
€400,00 per night  : luxe suite

greets from the royal islands of Nassau
I hope you liked it

Tomas Neto

Hi peter, nice update!!! It´s fantastic the way that you put the plazas in your city!!!  :thumbsup:

peter007

Replies

@ Thomas Neto ; Thanks, my friend

Update 9

Sorry for the delayed time because it was nice weather so it wasn't a great idea to play SimCity 4
But when I was outside the house i realised that I have laptop and a laptop has a battery  &idea
So I made a city named as Teekenburgh. ;) it's a little village with a church a school a station and lots of farms
I hope you enjoy because it was a lot of work especially those farms. And I need a new grass mod. Does someone knows a grass mod?

I think you should see the pictures :thumbsup:

This is the village with no more than 1000 civilians

And I have also a few pictures of my cow farms

And we also have much orenge

greets from the royal islands of Nassau

Nexis4Jersey

nice rural small town and i love your CBD :P

KoV Liberty

Looks good! Just don't forget to turn off the grid!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tomas Neto

Yeah my friend, nice farms!!! The rural area is very well done!!!

danielcote

nice farms and I can see you got that retro car mod from STEX.

djvandrake

Those orange groves and the stone walls around them look very nice.  :thumbsup:

peter007

Hello everybody
I'm back of my holiday and I see thet many people has post on my last update
thanks for that I will replie that in Update number 10 That wil become a very special update but I'm still on holiday i'm back from the French country I will give you a few pictures about that in update 10-13 but I have still a week summercamp with Scouting. I'm sailor so i don't take a laptop to that camp my next update will come in september.
I can't give you a teaser. But what I can tell you is that the next update has a island a very special island. I'm going to call it 'Fortress Nassau' Maybe I will show you a few pictures tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or this day.

Greetz from the royal Islands of Nassau

tooheys

Hi peter007

Looking at the last update, I like the layout of your farms and use of the stonewalls and wooden fences. :thumbsup:

I see you asked about a decent grass mod. There are plenty of terrain mods out there that will give you varying looks, and we all have our favourites. But if you are looking for that special look, you still need to add your own touches as you have in pic 5. There are a few good mayor mode grass plopables (that's a mouthful :D ) and if you need some links let me know.

Keep up the good work (but turn that grid off  ;) )

Cheers

Dave

KoV Liberty

Glad to see you are back! Can't wait for the island!

Adrian, I miss you man.

peter007

Welcome by the Royal Islands Of Nassau
Today You will see:
-a part of my port
-a part of my military base
-My industrial island on Nasau
but first the replies of course

driftmaster07 ; thanks ,2 times

tooheys ; thanks, The next update grid will be out I forget it this time  :-[

djvandrake ; thanks, you're welcome

danielcote ;  thanks, Which car do you mean?

thomas neto ; thanks, you're welcome too

nexis4jersey ; thanks, And that CBD has a lot of time

The royal Islands of Nassau a lovely place to stay in hotel as yo can see on update 8 but there are a few things missing. First we don't have enough capacity to send all our post and commodities. Second we haven't enough industrial to provide our population with food and other stuff so I want to have a new seaport a one who is indestructable with the sea and has so much industry to provide all the islands of Nassau so I made this.
Ladies and gentlemen I can present you a part of Port of Nassau

And on Nassau there is coming a small port to but with much more rails as you can see

We also have a new military base so if someone attack us we are prepared I have two pictures of it
- a full overview
- our depots
all the other stuff is in secret

It's a shame that the fence textures not suffice

See you later over a week in The Royal Islands of Nassau
because I have a sailcamp with my scouting

EDIT:Does someone know a good oil refinery or something like that

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tomas Neto

Wow Peter, great update!!! The port of Nassau is fantastic!!!  :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Nice work on the port.   :thumbsup:  Looks very good.