• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladeberkman

Quote from: b22rian on December 07, 2017, 09:33:59 AM
Man , you just keep getting better and better at this  :thumbsup:

Your going to be one happy Sc 4 transit player when the first release of the REW comes out  $%Grinno$%

Yeah, I'm super-excited about REW!  :bnn: Speaking of which, I've been basket-weaving:

Haljackey

Interchange image dump. Click pics for full size.

-----

+ a video

https://www.youtube.com/v/w2XgkFMSKeA

simonvangenderen

Something else instead of a cloverleaf, trumpet or stack interchange:

https://imgur.com/a/qjriU

eggman121

dyoungyn

Eggman121,

Great interchange and must know how you were able to cross over other Flex items; this is something sure desired.  Your not only crossed over one, but two different Flex curve. 

dyoungyn

bladeberkman

Eggman121, how did you do this??? My jaw just hit the floor.  %confuso

Kitsune

That looks Nam 37 or Nam xx to me. Now I wonder if its going to be RHW-4 only or if 6s is possible if 1 tile only, or 8s and 10s if two tile is possible.
~ NAM Team Member

matias93

What is this, the SC4 Golden Age!!?

I'm sure that if the prop pox cure, the NAM 37 and the RTMT 4 were released on the same week, several of us would have simply died from the emotion, it is simply too much perfection!

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Haljackey

Quote from: matias93 on January 21, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
What is this, the SC4 Golden Age!!?

It's a gold rush that's for sure!

Ballin interchange piece. I've been wanting that since RHW came out in '05!

dyoungyn

Oh boy is it true, true stack interchanges?  Hopefully with wider networks! &hlp

Seaman

I'll put it in terms, like APSMS did:

Quote from: APSMS on October 04, 2016, 04:15:18 AM
Witchcraft! :popcorn:

Pure, unadulterated wizardry is what it is. &apls

To protect my own sanity, I'll proceed to deny what just happened in eggmans post!

mattb325

Wow... RIP the cruddy old Maxis ones  $%Grinno$%

gaoting

oh ,wonderful,how do you make it?eggman121

bladeberkman

I call this a dual trumpet weave. Good luck figuring this one out, Sims.  :D

Here's the trumpet (sort of):

And here's the weave:

noahclem

Still wrapping my mind around the amazingness of Stephen's monster--superlative^∞  Never thought memo's famous video of him coding and building a related stack interchange would ever be equaled, much less surpassed. Don't know that I've ever been as excited for something or so eagerly anticipating it as I am now. Pretty much lost for words.

Yet it would be a shame to let that completely eclipse such a nice piece of work as the last interchange shared. Really excellent job jamming in full connectivity without weaving, sudden merges, or deviation from smooth curves into such a compact space, especially along the left to right dimension. It's both an example of a realistic problem facing planners tight on space and an example of a more compact profile disrupting and dividing communities as much as it otherwise could, were it to be in a dense urban area. Very nice  &apls

bladeberkman

Here's a simple trumpet interchange. I imagine this one has been done before...

noahclem

Really nice work there  :thumbsup:  I don't do trumpets often or use the RHW2 technique vs 2xMIS but the MIS look can be frustrating which is probably part of why I avoid it. Very smooth, clean look to the whole thing :)

Tyberius06

I started to rebuild a couple of interchanges
Before:

After:

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Hi all,lovely stuff i see here,would definitely use some.I thought i would post 1 of mine.

Starting a new coastal  city.