• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How does the BSC Shady Bank work?

Started by Pythias900KMB, November 23, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythias900KMB

Many salutations, everybody!  I hope that you all had a fantastic T-Giving holiday where you stuffed yourselves to your heart's content.  In spite of how frigidly my dad greeted me back in November 2012 when I did not visually recognize him prior to having my brother's wedding sprung on me, I had fun stuffing myself full of homemade tacos on T-Giving Day.

Anyway . . . as you can see from the attached screen captures, I have gained a lot more prowess with constructing RHW interchanges.  I recently finished the Compound Switchback Junction in Helidor Hawks which has two east-west highways terminating at a single north-south highway.  Is it not a beauty?!?  The second screen capture illustrates a bit of overkill on my part while the third screen capture shows where I am wondering if I could make an Inside Diamond there.

A while back, I completed a couple of Compound Switchback Junctions in Topaz Turkey which involves three north-south highways terminating at a single east-west highway.  I would love to go give Jarosite Jay this treatment; still, I am not very confident about the financial coffers over there.  I had hoped that the BSC Shady Bank would be a solution by allowing me to transfer money between cities; still, even after following the stated directions, I have not been able to transfer any funds.  I have already had to obliterate Topaz Turkey prior to rebuilding it for this reason; I really would rather avoid that.  Could somebody post an explanation about how to get the BSC Shady Bank to transfer money between cities?