• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaPa-J

Simply amazing work.  I like how you placed the cell towers as well.  Although the crossing singles look to new for a lot like this.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Quote from: PaPa-J on August 03, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
Simply amazing work.  I like how you placed the cell towers as well.  Although the crossing singles look to new for a lot like this.

Not sure what a "crossing singles" is.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Kitsune

He may be referring to the crossing signals on the sam-× ... Have you considered this mod ? http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2693 .. It changes the crossing signals ie that sam would only have a crossbuck / a X . You can also choose between american or canadian style.
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

It does not make sense because those crossing signals are not on the lot.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

PaPa-J

My Bad Simmer2. For some reason I was thinking that they were part of the lot.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Simmer2

To rust or not to rust......

Simmer2

Andreas

Wow, that's a lot of rust alright! I bet even scrap metal collectors would pass on these. :P
Andreas

Tyberius06

OH, yeah! more rusty stuffs... :) and they are huge :) Man, if you keep bringing these new awesome stuffs (I hope you keep bringing), I need to reconsider my seaport stuffs... It's just way too many possibilities... :D :D
Thanks, Nick! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Jack_wilds

all that rusted materials makes a show of yesteryears construction material and methods of construction....  perhaps have this scene in more than one light... one is a company that is working but not entirely with a few tanks in decent shape but the rust yard surround by fence and keep out signs... then this scene but with fences -or not, and signage..ad an industry that would explain why so many tanks and vary in sizes... an then maybe a rural and urban version... but up to you... the rust thing is neat to look at and wonder
:popcorn:

Tyberius06

Hi!

Yepp, rusty and growable! Really nice combo. On fresh maps they are thriving, so better to make them "historical", if you want to keep them. Really nice models and props! Thanks Nick to giving them to me to play with! :)

They look fantastic! :)

- Tyberius

You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

Tibi, glad to see them in action!!

At this rate I will be replacing all Maxis buildings (not). Rust IS beautiful!! This time I made several ID2 lots and they do grow nicely.
Here are a few models that fit the rust theme, including SM2 Flink's Fuels.

Simmer2

Kitsune

ah great ! Now I gotta redo my industrial area.
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Thanks Kitsune!

Continuing the small rusty models saga, here is SM2 Brass Fittings Co.

Simmer2

manga rivotra

Sure Rusty is beautiful with your mastery, I particularly like this last one and all the impressive work being done on the train warehouses.
&apls &apls &apls

Simmer2

Thanks MR!!

Well, the roundabout set is complete..all 7 of them.

Also a few random closeup pics of more rusty stuff and a farming pic as well.

Simmer2

Simmer2

It was inevitable......All new panels, step up transformer plus building. SM2 GE Solar Power Plant - Power output = 2500 units.

Simmer2

In 5 more years I will retire...

Andreas

The solar panels look great! The transformer station, however, looks a bit oversized for the number of panels, have a look at this little solar plant, where the equipment is placed in the little white box in the middle (here's another example). Anyway, those props are fantastic, and one could easily make huge solar farms with those. :)
Andreas

Tyberius06

Woow. More fun stuffs are coming! :)
The solar panels look great, the dirty industry stuffs are awesome and I still like the roundabout fillers, really nice package! :) Lots of new toys!

Thank your for making them!

- Tyberius

Seaman

This looks great. I have an idea for the solar plant. You could make it modular with your plant as a base lot, the fence open to one side and another lot which you can place next to it. By this, you could gradualy build up the size of the power plant according to the needs of the village. I already do something similar with your incredible, good looking transformer stations in my cities...

PaPa-J

Awesome work SM2.  Please don't retire.  We need you! :thumbsup:
smile more, laugh more,
about things.