• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shanghai kid

love the rail garbage tipper, another great bat  :thumbsup: &apls
Shanghai kid from Norway
"The lurking devil"
(Bam Bam Bigelow & Eddie Guerrero R.I.P).

Simmer2

As promised.

SM2 Rutger Hauer Station. http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3578

A simple 6X4 DTR train station.

Cost to plop 4000

Capacity 47500 (in line with the new revised NAM stations)

Besides being a train station, it also acts as a bus stop and a car park.
Compatible with both RRW and Maxis vanilla rail.

Credit and congratulations goes to The British Sausage for winning the name contest for this lot! Very fitting name indeed :)

Credit for the amazing main building goes to Aarsgevogelte. Thank you!

Have fun
Simmer2

PS Lots of HD props included in this zip.

Page 1 has been amended http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=17211.0
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Thanks Nick!
It's a really nice lot. As I mentioned I like the base textures and the new props as well.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

911Diva

Thanks for all this!!   Wonderful to see them all updated! &apls &apls &apls

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi!

@911Diva Thank you! However you must be confused, this station is not an update. It is brand new.
Aarsgevogelte's model has never been made in to a station before  ;)

Cheers

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

manga rivotra

Great lotting again, instant downloaded !  &apls &apls &apls
Thanks you for sharing !  :thumbsup:

Jack_wilds

got mine... it is a decent station full of activity... well done 5/5    :thumbsup:

back to the fence for a lurkinglunch :popcorn:

:satisfied:

Simmer2

Thank you!

Next project to complete is SM2 True STR Sidings Vol1

This set will be made with 3 different STR configs, several lengths to choose from and 24 different industrial loads.

Everything will be in a family therefore every time you plop a siding, you will get different loads and locos.

They allow both passenger and freight to pass through as you can see from one of these pics.

Here is  configuration 1

Simmer2

mattb325

Looks great, and you've done AGV's station street bat a real service with that lot  ;)

noahclem

Love the new train station  &apls

New sidings with grain elevators look extremely promising!!

b22rian

Nick,

this train station set up looks promising  :thumbsup:

The amount of  content you have developed in the past few months is just staggering really...

I like the family concept.. As I am sure you know its a concept that has been used well with RTMT in the past ..

Kitsune

Normally dont poke for status... but those new no ballast overlay textures..  are they close? Or we could see what the diag to ortho switch looks like? ;)
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Thanks everyone  :)

Kitsune I'm done with those, I just have to find the time to update the pack.

STR Sidings...sidings...sidings

Coming shoooonnnn!

Simmer2/Nick

feyss

The engines, wagons, the grain elevator and those retaining walls...

brick_mortimer

Busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest
Me no coffee function without so good

Sciurus

I think they said everything... these sidings.. We DO NEED new ones !!! :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tyberius06

Hi there!

Wow, this is gonna be fun! :) I love the new retaining walls, with the new fence props. The new rail cars are awesome, and of course the sidings... :) I just bulldezed a big chunk of industrial estate for future highway work so with the rezoning there will be place for these sidings...
Thanks!

Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Simmer2

Thank you!

WIP---- Working in parallel, with the sidings. This is part 1 of a modular lot.. Big section still in the making.

Trash anyone?

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Hm... trash everywhere! :) I love it! :)
The thing is in the last couple of months/years I saw/got so much new stuffs from you which give new possibilities and also refreshing replacements for older, but very common props. The NSB overlays - made me to go public with my lottings, the soundwalls with the graffities (how many walls were with graffities? I remember 10-ish, but on the below picture I can see at least 12 graffiti walls (are there new ones, these walls are reminding me to your sound walls just in a different use), the hundreds of industrial props which now can replace the old jestarr ones, these trash props and rail cars gives new ideas to me remaking the old PEG-CDK3-SP trash-port lots. And a bunch of new textures again for railways...

Thank you very much all your work! :)

- Tyberius

fantozzi

Wow, best trash I did ever see in sc4. The chiaroscuro of the texture, the shadow it creates looks splendid.