• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support

Started by Swordmaster, June 14, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markussaage

@seaman: Thanks a lot! That's a perfect way to show.  &apls The pic in the manual is discombobulating though.... Without your help I never would've figured that out. It's not self explaining! And here another question: is there a timeline in the upcoming NAM35/36 for puzzle pieces Street/Road/OWR/Ave over STR or RHW over STR? Those pieces are really missing right now.

Kind regards!

Seaman

Quote from: markussaage on September 03, 2016, 03:23:27 AM
And here another question: is there a timeline in the upcoming NAM35/36 for puzzle pieces Street/Road/OWR/Ave over STR or RHW over STR? Those pieces are really missing right now.

A few pages back in this thread you may enjoy the sneak peek of swordmasters' promising work on the STR code:

Quote from: Swordmaster on February 26, 2016, 06:28:58 PM
What's more, I've generated a new 128,000 line STR code base. You can expect a serious upgrade to the network's crosslinking possibilities. . .

(Not fully stable yet, apparently. Think I can sneak in some more lines :D)

markussaage

@Seaman: Thanks for the clarification.  :) I guess I didn't think about to look a little back in this thread to find the answer to my question.

Kind regards!

uki sim

uki sim" height="50 width="300"

eggman121

Sorry for the long silence on my end.

I do appreciate that the wait has been long

FARR... too... long...  :D

All the FARR

FARR to Orthogonal curves

FARR to Orthogonal turnouts

And did I Mention that the curves and straights.... Slope conform

This is just some of the stuff I am working on.

Keen to get others opinions :)

All of it is draggable (No Flex or puzzle pieces what so ever  ;D )

-eggman121

spot

manga rivotra

It's seems some "railways dream" will come true !  :bnn:
The fact that is slope conform is a great improvement, which open a lot of new possibilities.
This is Outstanding work !  :thumbsup:

dyoungyn

WOW, WOW and WOW.  This game appears to be competing with CS.  Thus far, the winner appears to SC4.  Who needs SC2013 when SC4 keep on ticking on and on :thumbsup:

Tyberius06

What is this? A new picture competition post? ;) :)
It's amazing. We have FARR roads, FARR rails, now we need a few more FARR building, and the party can start! :)
Thank you! :) &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Seaman

Quote from: eggman121 on September 28, 2016, 02:37:55 PM
Keen to get others opinions :)

uhm... amazing? Gorgeous! Fantastic! What else to say? Well, I really like the RRW "high speed" switch (the one avoiding the x-crossing), so maybe there could be a FARR version for that...

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

gn_leugim

QuoteAnd did I Mention that the curves and straights.... Slope conform

this....  &bis& &bis& &bis& &bis& &bis& %BUd%

even for other networks, even the simpliest things, such the simple 1x1 90º curve should be slope conform  /&HiPP/% I think I can wake up now. lol

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

tigerbuilder

Wow! Incredibly awesome. Thank you for the work you are doing with the rails. I can't wait to see this new RRW come out. These are game changing projects.

Vizoria

epicblunder

Quote from: eggman121 on September 28, 2016, 02:37:55 PM
And did I Mention that the curves and straights.... Slope conform
All of it is draggable (No Flex or puzzle pieces what so ever  ;D )

You magnificent bastard.   &apls   ;D

eggman121

Thanks everyone for the comments and Likes!

Now more on the FARR front  ;D

Train time :D

A few bugs to iron out. Will do so in the next few days.

Hope you enjoy  ;)

-eggman121

Gugu3

APSMS

Witchcraft! :popcorn:

Pure, unadulterated wizardry is what it is. &apls
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation