• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mallorca

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2008, 03:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

This is looking really beautiful! Nice work on that part of your city/ town! :thumbsup:

jeronij

Hello dear Mallorca visitors  ;D

Time for another update about the ongoing works in Port de Soller. I have very limited playing time actually, so things are moving slowly around the harbor... but moving after all  ;)

If you recall the last regular update, the major has finished the military bunkers in the hilly area in the back of Port de Soller. Lets have a look to the current situation. The new urban development will take place in the area to the bottom left of the picture.
\/

Another perspective on the area. Initially the mayor will build one of the sides of the canal... .there is no much room in there, and many things must be build yet....  ::)
\/

The first missing thing in a spanish town was the church. I placed a brittish one, it is not very mediterranean... but it is the one which looks closer to the real one.
\/

A church is always a call for new residents, so the small empty tiles were quickly filled with new houses....
\/

Also important is a sports field, soccer is very popular in Spain, and there is also one there in real life....
\/

So, the first phase on the canal area was finished....
\/

Finally a zoomed out view about the whole area....
\/

And from another point of view...
\/

I hope you like the small progress, and I hope to be able to post some more pictures soon  :thumbsup:

Alfred.Jones,  io_bg, BarbarossaS, danielcote, Nexis4Jersey, kimcar, art128, bat, futurama2506, thanks for your feedback and ecouragement  :thumbsup: It is always pleasant to know that you like the way PdS is developing  ;D

metarvo, well, sooner or later you will see the whole picture  ;)

Adam, thanks for the trick. I'll give it a try the next time that I play the city. Also these terrain textures look quite promising. You are right about the main ground colors in the islands, and I am sure you'll find something really nice for it  :thumbsup:

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Luke09

Nice shots as always jeronij.Where can i fin those beauty W2W Residencial from the third picture?
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

art128

Jeroni, It's always fantastic to see the development of PdS my friend ! And I know that you know, slow development are always better than fast because we can put lot more of  details, so take the time it demands and make good pictures !  ;)
Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

danielcote

Nice job so far. Add afew small fountain parks a central square and a towering church and you are complete.

metasmurf

Spectacular pictures, as always  :thumbsup:. I particularly like the canal system, simple but very realistic and that how I like it :)

io_bg

I really enjoy all those great pictures! Like metasmurf, I also like these canals so I have a question - are they (or will they be) available for download?
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

calibanX

Beautiful Jeronij. The colors are fantastic. I agree with those above me regarding the canal. It's a very nice addition.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

bat

Great work there on this part of that city! And the canal looks great! :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Good to see Mallorca moving forward again. The terrain is quite fascinating and adds much to the overall atmosphere. The church fits in quite well - it can be anything you want it to be :) - and the new development looks great.

Later...
Joan

Nexis4Jersey

Excellent update Jeroni, what does Palma look like?

Emperor Stormont

Oh wow....

The lot editing, combined with the creative style and colours make this a delight to read. Truly lovely work  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

tankmank

Wow what an amazing MD, it really does capture the vibrancy of Majorca and i can't wait till you start Palma as it is a beautiful city especially the old buildings around the Cathedral  :)

citymax

Fantastic !! I'm amazed !  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Citymax.

Snitchie

Awesome work Jeronij.. I havent visited Mallorca yet.. But I wanna visit after reading through your project here..

I've been to La Manga , and Gran Canaria in Spain. I would love to try and remake La Manga in SimCity 4 , but need more practice b4 I can go on a big project   :-\

Looking forward to updates   :thumbsup:       
Drive safe!

Vee Andronov

Quote from: _maciex_ on May 03, 2009, 04:35:10 AM
Great work :)

I like your use of w2w spanish buidings and your awesome creations :). And waterfront looks awesome  ;)
There are some very good spanish looking w2w buildings in "download" section on http://simcitypolska.pl/news.php Just register and dowload "Iberiada set" in w2w buildings section. Sorry for my english
this polish site for sc4 is suspended

vester

Please don't revive threads that hasn't seen any activities for a long time.
Its been over 8 years since last post and the post you're quoting is over 9 years old.
On top of that, _maciex_ hasn't been around since 2011.