• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Principality of Balaton

Started by jeckyll, February 27, 2012, 04:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlfatal

Sometimes i´m looking in on SCP but as i don´t speak a word Polish i´m glad to see this wonderful portrait here! So i can give nice comments - no chance for critics at all...  $%Grinno$%
As i said in another thread here: You people from SCP mostly show some really nice artwork, and so Your pictures also represent a high level of detail and a good view for realistic city planning. I know i will come back here often.  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl

noahclem

Beautiful update  &apls  I love all the W2Ws and pedestrian streets  :thumbsup:  Keep it up!

jeckyll

Howdy Cowboys! Sometimes I escape from the W2W and then I play with MMP. Today I'll take you to the Wild West! We'll visit small town called Redwood which was established in 1833. Cheers!

rooker1

Very nice little town with some awesome details.
Great work!!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

art128

That's one nice western town! I can already hear the cowboys! You even thought about making a gallows !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

Great Wild West town. Good idea.  &apls
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

This Wild West town it's the best that I've seen, what an amazing job mate !! I hope to see more about this great town.
Keep up the good work.

&apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nas-t

kbieniu7

So, where is this tropical island from banner at SCP? You have very diverse region  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem

Great work with the Old West scenes  &apls

Kergelen

Nice western town.
Great MMP work with the fields, sand and river &apls

Links to SC4 websites

nbvc

Fantastic landscapes and farms. &apls

rooker1

Awesome little MD with great Euro style cites and than this last page with beautiful farming style towns.  Greta work alround and this is why we will be spending the month in OSITM with Principality of Balaton.  I'm sure we ar in for a great month!!

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Sciurus

You make an incredible work and deserve well this award! Congrats! &apls  Hope to see some other updates soon ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Aaron Graham

Congratz, and lovely pictures you have. :O
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

Congratulations on your OSITM  &apls

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture