• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Mandarin(a)

Walnut tree or something else, they look beautiful for sure!

art128

I like them. The third model where you can see the trunk is cute.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

belfastsocrates

Quote from: art128 on April 30, 2016, 12:38:27 PM
I like them. The third model where you can see the trunk is cute.

I rather like that as well!

These look lovely, looking forward to 'planting' these ;)

That's a shame about the bushes but I appreciate you're a perfectionist so I understand your desire to not release content you don't feel reaches the bar in terms of quality and detail.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Themistokles

Those walnut trees look great, another masterpiece! &apls I look forward very much to planting them!

PS. Who says the community is declining? I don't accept that :D Just on this site, there have been 112 people active today! ;)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Girafe

Thanks for your comments  ::)

Slowly, very slowly, I am continuing the walnut trees. I tweaked a little bit the color of the foliage for a brighter green and applied a new bark texture.

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Silur

Excellent Work !!!
My SC4 work only with Your Seasonal Trees and Pegasus Trees. &apls

and this

mgb204

So glad to see you are back batting my friend. Take it easy, we're all lucky for any new models we may see from you. I know for sure if these see a release I'll be making use of them.

These are already looking excellent to my inferior eyes.  &apls

Tyberius06

Oh, they are very nice. For my personal lotting projects I use your trees and I love them. Last time I made some slope walls decorated with your trees and yeah... :)

Thank you for sharing these beauties!
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

noahclem

Walnuts look awesome! Really great to see you working on more trees  :thumbsup:

Tarkus

The walnuts are looking absolutely stunning--glad to see you back at it! :thumbsup:

-Alex

APSMS

Very nice indeed. It's always great to have more trees, and I'm glad you're feeling refreshed enough to have another go at it.

More variety is always a good thing when we're talking SC4. :popcorn:
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Silur

Thank You Girafe.
You changed the game and SC4 for me forever.
Now there are MMP targets - Only with You.
There are trees, there are loads and debris as MMP. I don't need large lots with trees, trash, and firewood - THANK YOU

Girafe

Thanks for your kind comments.

Challenging myslef with Canary date palms, what do you think?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

Palm model is great, perhaps tad darker green tho, i.e. bit more blue?  :-\

Walnuts look splendid btw!  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

Quote from: vortext on November 15, 2016, 10:49:51 AM
Palm model is great, perhaps tad darker green tho, i.e. bit more blue?  :-\

Walnuts look splendid btw!  &apls

Thanks dear.

I tweaked a little bit the Canary date palms. They are available from below link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19293845/Grfe_Canary_date_palms2.zip

Let me know if you prefer the color.

Regarding the Walnuts, still the fall livery to do  &mmm
The Floraler

Girafe

Canary date palms, coming soon  ::)

I worked on flag poles. It was a nightmare to have a proper render with 3dsmax, but after few hours of work, I got something decent. I rendered around 20 flags from the most common ones. If you want a specific one, please let me know  :thumbsup:

The Floraler

kbieniu7

Wow. Those are great models, the best I've ever seen in SimCity, especially when all of them looks slightly different! &apls

Does it take long to render a one? Maybe the rest from the EU? Polish, Czech, Belgian, etc?

I'd also ask for a flag for my SimCity MD, but I don't know if I could ask for such, because I do not want to make you overworked with this (I bet other people would ask too then )::)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Girafe

After a year of inactivity, I reopen the BAT to try to review my last pending project.

I tweaked the summer version of the poplars and came to something I quite like:

The Floraler