• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese BAT Gallery II (日本のBATギャラリー)

Started by snorrelli, February 29, 2008, 11:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snorrelli

Sim-Board

KEPCO building   Crystal Tower  Twin 21 Towers           Sunshine 60         Umeda Sky Bldg.

Farley Foundry HQ

SimCity Force

police/clinic/fire set  Subway/bus/prkng        Road Office 2          Okushi Station             Keiiti House
       SimSim                       takebo            Commando Captain              SK                Commando Captain

Kansai Bus Set           N-plan Station           gas station              GLR station        Battleship Nagato
      Clos Spider                   N-plan                      時鳥                    Clos Spider              sdkfz251

Osaka Marubiru      Elementary School      Small El. School            Graveyard            Police (Kouban)
      Black Spider             Kitsune Tanuki         Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki         Kitsune Tanuki

Inari Shrine               Oil Derricks               Apartment             Lg. Apartment               Mini Apt.
    Kitsune Tanuki                   Ne                   Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki

Med. Apt.                   Library                      Police                      Canal                  Canal Bridge
     Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki

Canal Corner            R$$$ House 1           R$$$ House 2             Senpukan       Sukima      Ped. Bridge
     Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki          Kitsune Tanuki           Black Spider   Mozukuss         Susu

Hide and Seek!

Anmitsu Store
        Fukuda

smart_speeder

Tadasu - Tsushi-Nikai

Sim4 Lands (Tabinohito)

Somy

Alca

Gambrel House            Bungalow                     Eva

APTX

BriPizza

SimSim

Bacon

Kei

Japanese BATs from Capital Sim City

Degital Earth (Totsugeki-Taichou)

Mountain (K5)

Kazuki

Gurry's Bar

Hotaryuso

Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

snorrelli

Please announce new releases from the Japanese BAT community in this thread. Welcome to Japanese BAT Gallery II!

Glenni

Well... doesn't see to be much new on the japanese sites... there is this on the STEX though... it's something i suppose...

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=19446

EDIT: I'll take that back, there was afterall some
Then there's these...

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=19421

Maybe i'm stupid but i think this one's new, haven't seen anyone post about it atleast...

Kepco Building:

Look on the right on the page i linked to download

There's also this but the model's a little rough, i have no idea about japanese, so i have no idea what is is though

Clicketh here

This appears to be a road office of some sorts..

Click me

I'm a bit confused wether or not this one is new: "07.01.08 公開" Does the date say 7th january 2008, or 2007,01,08?

New or not, here's the link:
http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=618

Glenni

This one is pretty basic, and small, but who knows, maybe you might need something like this:

Clicketh here

Uploaded 2nd february:

Download it here

sarjm

Quote from: Glenni on March 01, 2008, 08:09:11 AM

There's also this but the model's a little rough, i have no idea about japanese, so i have no idea what is is though

3 lots included:- Police station, Clinic, Fire station.

Craigsters

there's a new passenger rail station by S.K. for download at  SimCity Force

sarjm

SOMY has updated his LNG set (somy_industrial_port_set06) 06 Mar 2008.
One lot has been changed to remove brown box.

Glenni

Here's some more:

Download here

That anime figure is a little strange, btw  :D

And, umm... this too.

Scroll down a bit

I think this is new, atleast i haven't seen it in the old thread. so here you go:

Download here

Craigsters

I also seen some new meg or mag fighter planes by smart speeder this week  at kamurai-simcity, but  don't know smart speeders site or how to get around at his site!..

sarjm

Quote from: Craigsters on March 06, 2008, 01:12:43 PM
I also seen some new meg or mag fighter planes by smart speeder this week  at kamurai-simcity, but  don't know smart speeders site or how to get around at his site!..

Sim Air Force
Links to 4 download pages are at left, below the SC4 site links.

snorrelli

And we now have a new and growing thumbnail gallery... Thanks to all for keeping the wheels turning.

As reported by Craigsters and Sarjm, smart_speeder's Sim Air Force is expanding...

Novi Avion

F-5

Saegheh

J-8

Su-47

JAS-39

MiG-29

oldrogue

I want to thank you for this thread.....use it a lot and love alot fo the work done in Japan.....thanks again &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

sarjm

Tadasu has released "Ise Jingu Shrine - inner shrine".
I think that this is the original shrine here.

Craigsters

Some new A380 Airplane props  by tabi with  the gate as well for downloading at Tabinohito site

Aranho

wow! great A380 design! just asking, if someone can help me contact with tabinohito whether he could make a A380 with my decals? planning to use it for my upcoming cj. preferred to have it as landmark. if not possible, prop also can. thanks.

Here's the decals:

tail decal

side decal

flag use in side decal

In my design, the livery colour for the plane will be gold colour (the one shown above). i never include the windows for the side of the plane decal cause i don't know what type of plane you are going to use (if you're willing to make one for me). prefer airbus A380 plane being use but any type of plane also can, commercial planes only (boeing planes also can). if anyone is willing to help me, you have my thanks. cheers!
"There is only one real goal in life
And that is to enjoy life
You won't know when you'll be leaving
So enjoy life while you can

Aranho

"There is only one real goal in life
And that is to enjoy life
You won't know when you'll be leaving
So enjoy life while you can

portlandexpos04

Can someone tell me how to make a lot in which those A380s will fit?  The Lot Editor wont let me place them as props on any of the current gates available (either through the AC team or others, not even the AC Team's 747 gates).

soulstealer

try to first change the lot size to something larger then add the prop and resize the lot back.

sithlrd98

Well , I was hoping it was just an isolated incidence , but over the last week  , I have tried multiple times to get on APTXs' site. I hope every thing is O.K. !

Anybody know whats up?