• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgerts

hello, will not let me conectarme.thx  ( jorgerts )

jorgerts

hello, does not let me connect.  (jorgerts)

Jmouse

CamouflageUK, I have located your LEX account and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with it. If you are using IE, I suggest that you try Firefox or Chrome.

Jmouse

jorgerts, I have located your LEX account and manually activated it.

CamouflageUK

Thank you very much J. I was using Chrome as I always do,but it was only a short term 'glitch' (unlike the Stex...). Help appreciated. :thumbsup:

badgadjit

I tired multiple accounts and email addresses but LEX did not send any confirmation email.  My username is badgadjit
Please help kind mods!

Tarkus

We've periodically seen the confirmation emails get eaten of late.  I've gotten your account activated manually.

-Alex

alan52

Never recieved confirmation email for the lot exchange, username is alan5267

Jmouse

I have located your LEX account and there doesn't appear to be a problem with it. Which browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer, I suggest you try Firefox or Chrome.

alan52

Jmouse

Try Firefox, and if you are still unable to access the LEX, you need to contact CasperVg. He knows more about the software than I do.

alan52

Thank you, it worked. Have a nice day.

Onlooker555

Hi! Tried to register for LEX and did not get the confirmation email. Username is the same, Onlooker555

Jmouse

I have manually activated your LEX account, so it should work now.

Onlooker555

mjrsimcity4

I cannot access the lex. I have not received the confirmation email.  Thank you.

Jmouse

It appears you have two LEX accounts, neither of which has been activated. Send me a PM telling me which one you want to keep and I'll manually activate it for you.

mjrsimcity4

Louis Gilliland

Hello. I never received the activation email for my account. Username is oortthecloud; email is the smae as the one I am using.

catty

Hi Louis Gilliland

Jmouse has only limited access to a computer at the moment, so you may have to be patient or hope one of the other SC4D staff can help you.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.